Coming to Pattaya need hotel recomends

Chanthaburi

I need guesthouse recomends from Pattaya near Jomtien. Can be about 10km from Jomtien. Bed and shover in a room, no need to be air con but fan we need. Will stay with my gf and our baby. Will stay around 7 days. Is there like 500 thb rooms?

I would say book one or two nights anywhere, near Buakhao Rd. between Soi Diana and Pattaya Klang, between Buakhao and Second Rd. I picked that area because it's near Central Festival Mall, Mikes Dept store, and easy to walk to Buakhao to take southbound baht bus to Jomtien baht bus link at Pattaya Tai (South). In daytime, walk around. Thousands of hotels and GHs to choose from, now in the low season.

Edited by Kaoboi Bebobp

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I would say book one or two nights anywhere, near Buakhao Rd. between Soi Diana and Pattaya Klang, between Buakhao and Second Rd. I picked that area because it's near Central Festival Mall, Mikes Dept store, and easy to walk to Buakhao to take southbound baht bus to Jomtien baht bus link at Pattaya Tai (South). In daytime, walk around. Thousands of hotels and GHs to choose from, now in the low season.

Most of hotels/guesthouses on hotels.com/agoda/hostelbookers seem to be price for person not about room price. Was allready booking one but price did double up when I was going confirm booking.

This looks decent and price looks good!

My friend is coming to holiday on Jomtien, I have a car so moving is not problem. I will stay around 10 days. Anyone can recomend hotel/guesthouse with pool price range under 700thb day?

Edited by Chanthaburi

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Most of hotels/guesthouses on hotels.com/agoda/hostelbookers seem to be price for person not about room price. Was allready booking one but price did double up when I was going confirm booking.

I'm very surprised at this. The only time I've seen this on the booking sites is for a small room, where there is only one person expected to stay. I just checked Pattaya Central hotels on booking dot com and all the rooms show 2 persons maximum.