THAI WOMEN that's the reason 90% of you are here

mr chow

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sure, I like the way that Thai women sew my clothes, cut my hair, do my nails, take care of my teeth, treat my medical problems, fly the airplanes I ride, run the banks I use, etc, etc. But that's just a small part of the reason I came here.

I think that we can safely rule out NancyL as one of the very few Thai Visa members who did not come here for the women. She fits in the 10% somewhere.

Actually, I thought that the OP was giving us the benefit of the doubt with the 90% figure. whistling.gif

Edited by Ulysses G.

Posted Today, 05:25

It's cheap, the climate, the culture , yada, yada, yada. BS. Good ol' fashioned mid life crisis and the hunt for younger women brought you here. Be honest.

You didn't come here for air you can't breathe, the water you can't drink or western items you have to HUNT for. And it definitely wasn't the som tom. Me? It definitely played big on my decision. So...admit it.

OK I admit it you came here for the sex.

Feel bettertongue.png

• Like 2

Hey look, another round of trolling!

Seriously though, if people came for the women they sure as #*(@% wouldn't pick Chiang Mai. That makes no sense at all.

(Then I'd pick Bangkok, if no other reasons applied beyond women. Never mind that everything else is nasty there.)

Troll's don't have to make sense especially the ones using their lower head for thinking.biggrin.png

So now the OP's thinking, hmm, I seem to have overlooked the possibility that an expat could be female, perhaps my logic at the outset is a little flawed! whistling.gif

I do hate to quibble but I seriously doubt he used in logic at all.

Just trolling.

• Like 1

I spotted this troll right off in the last thread.

Ummm....some people never had a problem getting any in their own countries. I came here for food and adventure. I have another friend who came here for elephants.

Let me guess - your knowledge of Chiang Mai encompasses a keen understanding of the inner city and a 5 block radius of the moat?

What's the next sweeping statement going to be?

• Like 1