THAI WOMEN that's the reason 90% of you are here

mr chow

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You are correct sir! Seems "thou doth protest too much". Why people get so defensive I don't know. The thread did hit a nerve.

Hey, I admit it. I think most guys ( and me) based a good part of there decision to come on thai women initially. But , as they will do, most thai women will shoot themselves in the foot for one reason or another. Usually money (surprise). After a time we actually grew to really like the "thai lifestyle".

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

About 40% of the people coming here from my country (Sweden) is women. And 50% of the men coming here do it together with their wife/girlfriend

The swedish women want some darker meat for a change up?

Edited by danmarnj

I spotted this troll right off in the last thread.

Ummm....some people never had a problem getting any in their own countries. I came here for food and adventure. I have another friend who came here for elephants.

Let me guess - your knowledge of Chiang Mai encompasses a keen understanding of the inner city and a 5 block radius of the moat?

What's the next sweeping statement going to be?

He came here for elephants, sounds a bit dodgy, shud stick to cows like the proper thai blokes do!!!!!!

inexpensive golf and the bars are fun in chiang mai. lots of pool playing. better than just sitting at the bar drinking. the girls are also great. they add to the fun. don't like the ones who press for drinks or drink 6-8 in an hour. if they plat pool or other games and i have fun then i buy a drink or so. they need the money!

I did't come here for the sex, but I ended up staying a lot longer than I had intended for it and the much easier life than in farang land.

For the sex yes, but for the women would be saying too much.90% of them are bi@##@% or have a deeply flawed character. Unless you lucky enough to get. hold of one of the 10% of the really nice thai women, stick to the carnal side of things. Plenty of great sex in the land of smiles,very few genuine relationships.

How does that sound for a 90/10% dicotomy?

Sent from my LG-E425 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

You are correct sir! Seems "thou doth protest too much". Why people get so defensive I don't know. The thread did hit a nerve.

Hey, I admit it. I think most guys ( and me) based a good part of there decision to come on thai women initially. But , as they will do, most thai women will shoot themselves in the foot for one reason or another. Usually money (surprise). After a time we actually grew to really like the "thai lifestyle".

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

You think because you start another topic about this subject that people are getting defensive or "hit a nerve"......this subject along with double pricing, hi-so chinese wives, bar girls, katoeys, driving habits, etc....comes up nearly every second week.....

You hit a nerve as it has been done to death....over...over...over....over....over....over.....

You ever see Ground Hog Day....good movie...however in real life (like the subject you have brought up AGAIN) it gets boring.....FAST. So for most of us we play....lets see how long we can keep the troll post going!

You Mr. Chow.....are the doggie do gooder of the day!

have a feeling this post will be deleted....sorry mods......only had two cups of nescafe this morning...,,of which I was charged 35baht yet the Thai lady beside me paid 30baht.......FARANG gets charged higher then local.....(screaming out loud)....

Well, partly. That and a little baby, who will be one in a few weeks

But was also for work as well, recession plus here you don't have 25 million competitors for similar kinds of jobs plus lower cost of living as well

Try getting an editing or writing job in Britain, you would have a 50 year waiting list these days. Reckon I am not the only economic migrant out there given the severely imbalanced graduate-position ratio in the west these days

Edited by RichBKK

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

BTW...I came here for the women....French Women....midldle aged splashpackers in a mid life crisis after their husbands have dropped them for a younger Italian bride.

Besides the French Embassy...where ?

Are they cute ?

I love french.

Any darker shades ?

It's cheap, the climate, the culture , yada, yada, yada. BS. Good ol' fashioned mid life crisis and the hunt for younger women brought you here. Be honest.

You didn't come here for air you can't breathe, the water you can't drink or western items you have to HUNT for. And it definitely wasn't the som tom. Me? It definitely played big on my decision. So...admit it.

came here in my 30s. midlife crisis? nah just an everlasting crisis called LIFE cheesy.gif

for (younger) thai women? never been "involved" with one (sofar) thumbsup.gif

Mr Chow you got me. I actually do like the heat and the som tom etc but its the women. And its not just the great sex. They are funny have a refreshing simplistic attitude. Etc etc.

I don't get all the winging from farang about being ripped off. Lied to cheated on etc. Losing a condo. These blokes are just plain DUMB. Same thing prlb happened to em in farang land.

Yes ITS THE THAI WOMEN.

Surely not the beaches.

Nice try but no!

Like many people I came here because of work in the region and ended up staying. I thought I might stay for a year or two and all of a sudden it turned out to be ten! The female aspect wasn't a motivator at the time although my wife is a major reason why I stay.

That is not true, it may be that the ladies are a good percentage of the reason we are here but not why we are here, i am here because it is a great place to live , cheaper than home less restrictions than home less regulation than home, and the wemen are a bonus not because of my mid life crisis and they dont have to be much younger than me but because they are georgeous slim, lovely skin, clean, look after me etc

So now the OP's thinking, hmm, I seem to have overlooked the possibility that an expat could be female, perhaps my logic at the outset is a little flawed! whistling.gif

Some females come for the girls too, and so do some gay men who realize they may have a good chance with all the horny guys looking for all the girls--but maybe, just maybe, that 10% may include the straight women who came for the men.