April 3, 201412 yr HI Guys, i'm just preparing my docs for my yearly non imm O renewl application in Chaing Mai and just wanted to check in to see if any new Doc's are required this year. Here's my list so far: application form and fee (1,900bht) Photocopies of passport letter from Bank stating i have over 400,000BHT in account Photocopies of bank book Photocopies of marriage certificate Photocopies of childrens Birth certificates Photocopie of residence book Photo x2 Picture of me and my wife and children x2 Map of where my address is located x2 If i've left anything out please let me know! Thanks
April 3, 201412 yr Based on marriage, you supply two copies of all documents and take the originals with you. Don't forget copies of the arrival card and to take the misses herself. No changes from last year.
April 3, 201412 yr It appears you are applying for an extension of stay based upon marriage to a Thai. It is not a visa. You need a recent Kor Ror 2 marriage registry from the Amphoe. Copy of wife's ID card. Be sure all copies are signed.
April 3, 201412 yr It appears you are applying for an extension of stay based upon marriage to a Thai. It is not a visa. You need a recent Kor Ror 2 marriage registry from the Amphoe. Copy of wife's ID card. Be sure all copies are signed. Hi Joe , as I have stated before once , I wanted to clearly state that Chiangmai immigration do not need Kor Ror 2 at all . I have taken it the last 2 times during my extension , and they took it out twice , clarifying not needed it. If other members had different experiences lately I would love to hear it . cheers .
April 3, 201412 yr I can't keep track of all immigration offices and there ever changing requirements. I can just state what most immigration offices want.
Create an account or sign in to comment