Premier League viewers beware

gennisis

From when?

I'm watching 134 at the moment.

I switched on about 11 am....saw that the box had reprogrammed itself...mainly that SKY News wasnt on 261 but was now 188,so I did a full check and at 56. saw that was now the start of the Stadium channels. I went through the list from 1 and found a few other favorite channels had also been moved.

I'm in Chiang Mai,but I dont see that the reprogramming can be specific to CM

You say you are viewing 134,well thats now 'NO Channel"....at least on my set.!!

Edited by gennisis

Mine were moved this morning. Mrs is going mad as Channel 3 and 7 have also changed. Before was 3 and 7, easy enough for her to work out....now they are all over the shop so I have to find them. CTH will be inundated with complaints....and not from football fans eitherbiggrin.png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Funnily enough they were issuing warning messages about this all the time I was there the last couple of weeks.

Said that on Apr 3rd at 00:00 you would get a message and on a CTH box just had to press "OK".

Perhaps they were only on certain channels, or you didn't see (or read) them?

Edited by Chicog

Goodness knows why these cretins at CTH have to keep changing the channel config every couple of months. Barmy. Seems like every time I go away for a few days the set box is winking "Null" at me on my return.

Goodness knows why these cretins at CTH have to keep changing the channel config every couple of months. Barmy. Seems like every time I go away for a few days the set box is winking "Null" at me on my return.

Something to do with NBTC adding 36 new channels, whoever they are.

http://www.cth.co.th/en/

Added: Apparently it's the National Broadcasting and Telecommunications Commission (NBTC) and they've ordered operators to provide these channels.

Edited by Chicog