bomb at prince royal today?

zippydedodah

Just heard from a CMIS parent that when they went to pick up their kids (around 2:45 today)... that they were shutting CMIS down to traffic and

the school guards told her a bomb (or bomb threat?) had been found at prince royal.

anyone else know about this?

Thai's generally don't involve grade schools in their political shenanigans.....

The story from my daughter is that a fake bomb (wrapped with a clock) was found by a teacher in a trash bin in a new building at the high school at PRC that had just been completed and will be opening for the begining of the next term. The source is my daughter's facebook/twitter account.

"Son, when I was your age we had to walk through five miles of school bombs to get to school."

We used to dream of walking through five miles of bombs....we lived in a plastic bag in a septic tank.....clap2.gif

• Like 1

"Son, when I was your age we had to walk through five miles of school bombs to get to school."

We used to dream of walking through five miles of bombs....we lived in a plastic bag in a septic tank.....clap2.gif

And t'septic-tank were in't middle-o't super-highway, an all ! rolleyes.gif

• Like 1

......well son....... I not only had the 5 miles of bombs, but also 2 feet of snow and with no shoes with only burlap bags wrapped around my feet...... and this was in June.....

Find out which class had an exam, then see who was likely to struggle.....seems like there are always a few firebugs working at the volunteer fire department, also.

My dad used to hang out by the railroad tracks in case a piece of coal fell off a freight train. Mom wore clothes made from chicken feed sacks....but they were pure cotton. Grandma made a dress from a nazi flag, grandpa scored in Italy.