rainy season, what games for two?

THAIPHUKET

System, good question.

Windows and / or Android.

Thanks for suggestions, TingTong. We have none of the toys to play games. What would you buy today.

Nothing fancy. Simply to try if it turns us on. Pun intended or not, up to the reader.

Sent from my HTC One using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Agree the wii system is great for having fun ... My wife and I play tennis and bowling and really have fun with it . A really great game from the past is the legend of zelda (super nintendo system) My wife loves it as it is so changeling. I have all the consoles as I never get rid of them .

kevvy

• 4 months later...

well there you go for a very late reply

I had a blast playing Octodad with my thai friend, it's a very stupid game (look it up)

but you mostly need controllers

other than that.. Rayman Legends or Rayman Origins if you don't mind the competitive nature.

something similar would be Battleblock Theater.

actually, if you are interested on some PC games, I do have some (more than a hundred) to get rid of.. and btw all games on Steam nowadays

System, good question.

Windows and / or Android.

Thanks for suggestions, TingTong. We have none of the toys to play games. What would you buy today.

Nothing fancy. Simply to try if it turns us on. Pun intended or not, up to the reader.

Sent from my HTC One using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

My wife and I both had great fun playing Candy Crush on our phones/ipad (and pc as well). Not the most interesting game, but a great one to fill in the time lol. We also play "Dummy" which is a card game that's quite popular in Thailand.

Neither are amazing games, but your wife would probably be interested.

I haven't really managed to get my wife into playing any of the games I like to play, she prefers these, as she's just not really into "real" games.

Although in saying that, she did previously enjoy playing "Plants vs Zombies" on PC, which I found quite a bit of fun as well. Although again, not an amazing game, but that's the style which she likes as it's not complicated and not really that difficult, but has a lot of re-playability.

If you want an educational game, the Civilization series is great, as although it's not necessarily "teaching" you about stuff, the information is all there about the various wonders of the world, systems of government and the history of nations etc (Which is all even more interesting to read about when you're using these within the game). However, it can be a relatively complicated and slow game if you and your wife aren't into strategy games.

If your objective is to play together I would rule out PCs althogether. Get yourself a gaming console. Doesn't need to be the latest one. You could get a Playstation 3 or XBOX 360 really cheap or as others suggested a Nintendo Wii.

PCs are really a solo maching. Yes, you can play online games together if you have 2 computers but it won't be the same kind of interaction you can get with a console.

If your objective is to play together I would rule out PCs althogether. Get yourself a gaming console. Doesn't need to be the latest one. You could get a Playstation 3 or XBOX 360 really cheap or as others suggested a Nintendo Wii.

PCs are really a solo maching. Yes, you can play online games together if you have 2 computers but it won't be the same kind of interaction you can get with a console.

seriously? uninformed post.

here is a list of 135 games that you can play on a PC together and it's incomplete.

http://store.steampowered.com/tag/en/Local%20Co-Op/

and

http://www.co-optimus.com/system/4/pc.html

this one has 256 of them if you filter couch on the left.