Thai Govt at risk of sinking after being steered into one storm after another

webfact

Thailand is very much like a ship without a rudder, sailing to an unknown destination, without a navigator and with a passenger compliment on the verge of mutiny. The ticket agent advertised it as the cruise of a life time, while at the same packing up in preparation for flying out of the country.

we have the moral highground (not understood by many TVF posters) but I fear the judiciary will destroy, temporarily, the anti-Ammart grassroots movement

they have already disqualified elections held by Royal Decree because thugs blocked voting - a clear indication that it is "OK" to block a minority of voting and bring down the majority of the Thai people and control them in a vice-like judicial grip

next is bring down the PM for daring to move the nations Security Chief to another post (a common practice that Abhisit also used and EVERY government in the world uses when administrations change)

where to next? I can understand the fury that will follow

'Moral highground' ?You call stealing hundreds of billions of baht and murdering 20 people including children 'moral highground' ? Would hate to know what you consider the low ground to be !!!bah.gif

Elections do not make people's crimes moral.

next is bring down the PM for daring to move the nations Security Chief to another post (a common practice that Abhisit also used and EVERY government in the world uses when administrations change)

Of course you convenmiently neglect to mention that he was transferred so that Yingluck could install yet another of her relatives nepotistically as police chief so that the Shin clan could strengthen its grip on the corrupt police force to control the country for their own gain. Stop spinning and let's have the whole truth instead of your skewed, distorted, biased bs version of it. bah.gif

We certainly like to hear your truth. Kindly provide any conviction related billions stole and also the charges of person involved relating to the death of 20 people including children. You can't have imaginary truth or the evidence that you have are from Suterp speeches.

Totally agree, those 700++ billion Baht are not stolen. It's mislaid somehow, to be found again after looking at the right places.

As for the 20 deaths including those children shopping with their parents, tough luck. That's what you should expect when associating with anti-government protesters or even just walking near them. It's good red-shirt Kwanchai has 40,000 trained red-shirts for guard duty. That way no pesky protesters will bother the Thai Ship of State, or dare to blow a whistle against the Isaan darling who suffers in silence while being wheeled around.

Edited by rubl

PT never understand what's mean democracy, they think election is like lottery, the first win all and the loser nothing, but democracy is not this. They think with winning election the can make what they want and they think they are above the laws and constitution.

there are no winner party and no loser party, only the Country Win.

Again, with feeling.

Let me respond to selected quotes that jump out at someone having equal understanding of the UDD/Red shirts/PTP, as that expressed in this spin from the other side of the Political Divide:

>>>"Govt at risk of sinking after being steered into one storm after another..."

Not the Govt....The electoral majority and their votes selecting this Govt......It is they who are being accosted.....Trying to separate the Govt. as an isolated entity, is advantageous to the Opposition.....Tackling an electoral majority as they are doing would be embarrassing for them.

>>>"As the attempts to discredit independent agencies continue..."

Again, the Opposition seeking to normalize the abnormal nature of these instruments being used to advance their coupist intentions.....For that objective, it is important for them to characterize these agencies as normative....Being anti-democratic power-grabbers because they cannot win an election, would be viewed as being against electoral and Parliamentary Democracy...A fact they want to hide....Ostensibly, they would suggest they are not against electoral and Parliamentary Democracy, but fail to indicate that they are only in favor when it favors them....which given their electoral futility, it definitely does not.

>>>"However, all we see is this ship, captained by Yingluck, gearing up for all the storms in sight, heedless of the shouted warnings from outsiders"

In this case, there are not shouted warnings from outsiders, but coup intentioned shouts from an electoral minority...espousing minority rule.

>>>"Independent agencies and academics have warned Yingluck and the government many times about actions that could eventually damage the country"

The so-called Independent agencies and Ammart elitist academics warnings, are part of a pattern more aptly characterized as a "creeping coup" The latest move, which sees the Elitist Constitutional Court accepting a case against Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra that will have it ruling within about two weeks.

The case accepted by the kangaroo court was submitted by a group of senators led by Paiboon Nititawan. This unelected senator is a regular petitioner to the Constitutional Court and a member of the anti-Thaksin group of appointed senators with Elitist and military ties

>>>"If Yingluck and her government cling to their prejudices and their will to win, they might come to the end of their rope"

More factually stated, that if the electoral majority cling to their voting choices, they will face a coup by an unelectable minority who arrogantly dismiss that majority, and who feel entitled to govern, elections be d......

we have the moral highground (not understood by many TVF posters) but I fear the judiciary will destroy, temporarily, the anti-Ammart grassroots movement

they have already disqualified elections held by Royal Decree because thugs blocked voting - a clear indication that it is "OK" to block a minority of voting and bring down the majority of the Thai people and control them in a vice-like judicial grip

<rolls on floor pissing himself with laughter>

"moral highground"????? You really are brainwashed to believe that . . . PT/Thaksin have NO morals, scruples or integrity and the reason they are in the situation they are in is BECAUSE THEY BROKE THE LAW AND STOLE LOTS OF MONEY. It's as simple as that.

If they had NOT been as stupid and corrupt as they are, the Courts would have had NOTHING to convict them on . . . as it stands, there's a long, long list of things they have done wrong/illegally and they are now being shown up for the cheating liars they truly are. Live with it. Your perfect party is not so perfect, surprise surprise.

When you got up off the floor from laughing (easily amused) can you provide a source where they have been convicted of breaking the law and stealing money. Must have missed some thing some where, talking about the PT. Otherwise I think your statement is liableness and breaks forum rules. Now go and change your panties unless you were pissing yourself naked. Dont want you getting nappy

rash

• Like 1

Again, with feeling.

Let me respond to selected quotes that jump out at someone having equal understanding of the UDD/Red shirts/PTP, as that expressed in this spin from the other side of the Political Divide:

>>>"Govt at risk of sinking after being steered into one storm after another..."

Not the Govt....The electoral majority and their votes selecting this Govt......It is they who are being accosted.....Trying to separate the Govt. as an isolated entity, is advantageous to the Opposition.....Tackling an electoral majority as they are doing would be embarrassing for them.

>>>"As the attempts to discredit independent agencies continue..."

Again, the Opposition seeking to normalize the abnormal nature of these instruments being used to advance their coupist intentions.....For that objective, it is important for them to characterize these agencies as normative....Being anti-democratic power-grabbers because they cannot win an election, would be viewed as being against electoral and Parliamentary Democracy...A fact they want to hide....Ostensibly, they would suggest they are not against electoral and Parliamentary Democracy, but fail to indicate that they are only in favor when it favors them....which given their electoral futility, it definitely does not.

>>>"However, all we see is this ship, captained by Yingluck, gearing up for all the storms in sight, heedless of the shouted warnings from outsiders"

In this case, there are not shouted warnings from outsiders, but coup intentioned shouts from an electoral minority...espousing minority rule.

>>>"Independent agencies and academics have warned Yingluck and the government many times about actions that could eventually damage the country"

The so-called Independent agencies and Ammart elitist academics warnings, are part of a pattern more aptly characterized as a "creeping coup" The latest move, which sees the Elitist Constitutional Court accepting a case against Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra that will have it ruling within about two weeks.

The case accepted by the kangaroo court was submitted by a group of senators led by Paiboon Nititawan. This unelected senator is a regular petitioner to the Constitutional Court and a member of the anti-Thaksin group of appointed senators with Elitist and military ties

>>>"If Yingluck and her government cling to their prejudices and their will to win, they might come to the end of their rope"

More factually stated, that if the electoral majority cling to their voting choices, they will face a coup by an unelectable minority who arrogantly dismiss that majority, and who feel entitled to govern, elections be d......

"moral highground"????? You really are brainwashed to believe that . . . PT/Thaksin have NO morals, scruples or integrity and the reason they are in the situation they are in is BECAUSE THEY BROKE THE LAW AND STOLE LOTS OF MONEY. It's as simple as that.

If they had NOT been as stupid and corrupt as they are, the Courts would have had NOTHING to convict them on . . . as it stands, there's a long, long list of things they have done wrong/illegally and they are now being shown up for the cheating liars they truly are. Live with it. Your perfect party is not so perfect, surprise surprise.

When you got up off the floor from laughing (easily amused) can you provide a source where they have been convicted of breaking the law and stealing money. Must have missed some thing some where, talking about the PT. Otherwise I think your statement is liableness and breaks forum rules. Now go and change your panties unless you were pissing yourself naked. Dont want you getting nappy

rash

Yes, I'm easily amused by the blind stupidity of some posters. I have to laugh at them otherwise I'd cry that people are so incapable of independent thought and action nowadays.

Thaksin, Chalerm, Surapong etc ... the list of PT members that have already been convicted of various things is endless ... the other convictions will follow as soon as the Courts conclude their cases. I'm sure PT already holds the record for the most members convicted of various offences, and soon to be increased substantially.

It's libelous by the way ... and if I broke any rules I'm sure the Mods will let me know very quickly thank you very much. Until then I'll continue to post my thoughts and views in this PUBLIC FORUM.

• Like 1

Thaksin? what's this to do with Thaksin? (very, very little)

corrupt? "stole lots of money" you have evidence? another ignorant post that does not understand the Thai "system" is not as "clean" as they are led to believe

why are you so biased? go back, have a Chang, and re-think

There was enough evidence to confiscate a 46 billion baht from him.

Again, with feeling.

Let me respond ...............

Do you write for the Thai Political Prisoners website? If you don't, you should acknowledge when you copy from them (even if you do change a couple of words), otherwise you will be accused of plagiarism.

What are you feeling now? Embarrassed? feelings.jpg

• Like 1

corrupt? "stole lots of money" you have evidence? another ignorant post that does not understand the Thai "system" is not as "clean" as they are led to believe

I was referring to this government...

and my Thaksin quote was based on the "Paradigm Shift" that is underway - the power struggle between the ammart (feudalism) and the general Thai populace (anti-feudalism) and Thaksin, himself, is a sideshow (as is Suthep, Abhisit et al.)

• Like 2

and my Thaksin quote was based on the "Paradigm Shift" that is underway - the power struggle between the ammart (feudalism) and the general Thai populace (anti-feudalism) and Thaksin, himself, is a sideshow (as is Suthep, Abhisit et al.)

Thaksin, the sideshow:

""Once Thaksin uses the Reds, it may be impossible to control them," said Paul Chambers, director of research at the Institute of South East Asian Affairs at Chiang Mai University."

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/716409-thai-red-shirts-mobilise-to-defend-besieged-pm-yingluck/

Thaksin, the sideshow:

""Once Thaksin uses the Reds, it may be impossible to control them," said Paul Chambers, director of research at the Institute of South East Asian Affairs at Chiang Mai University."

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/716409-thai-red-shirts-mobilise-to-defend-besieged-pm-yingluck/

sideshow to the paradigm shift dear rubl - as are we all

shift from 'feudalism' to a more 'inclusive-ism' not sure most TVF posters will understand it but there it is...

Thaksin, the sideshow:

sideshow to the paradigm shift dear rubl - as are we all

shift from 'feudalism' to a more 'inclusive-ism' not sure most TVF posters will understand it but there it is...

With someone still calling the shots it's a wee bit difficult to convince others that that figure is part of a sideshow.

BTW with Thaksin it would seem a 'me inclusive only' -ism, but I'm not sure you would (even try to) understand that.

Have fun, I'll sideline myself now, be back Tuesday.

Holiday Time ! Now to go home and look for a cool beer smile.png

I'm surprised it's still afloat to start with. Quite durable, this ship, wouldn't you say so.

I'm surprised anyone would think it's actually being steered at all.

But does it really matter what with the cabin girl left in charge of a crew who are either drunk, incapable or both and most of the ship's treasure already safely stashed on a desert island by the wily old captain who's long since scarpered in the long boat. sad.png

• Like 1