Whistle-blowers greet Yingluck in Suphan Buri

webfact

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

These whistle blowers need to grow up and stop acting like little children. Learn how to protest and not make fools of themselves.

What alternate method do you suggest to show displeasure? The old razberry, booing, mooning, throwing shoes, etc have less uniformity than the whistle, just the sight of one around the neck, seems to send a clear message.

I still prefer the old style of "throwing rotten egg method" to this whistle blowing crap, at least it will support the farmers who sell them their eggs.

rude, pathetic and childish

the judicial coup is well underway and , for the short-term, the government will be crippled

but I would be careful what you wish for

the vast majority of Thais will be furious that 'Their Vote' has been crushed by thugs and now 'Their PM' crushed by the judiciary

Binjalin, let me ask you: If the crime alleged was actually committed (and there is good reason to believe this is so...), is it still a judicial coup in your mind?

Second question: if a small minority of extremist, weapon toting, "democracy supporters" claim that they will not follow the rule of law and the judgement of the courts and independent bodies, it is still a DEMOCRACY??

Just asking...

happy to reply...

you mention "alleged" crime? what "alleged" crime? you mean the crime of blocking free and fair elections?

second... you mean the small minority who blocked the elections? is this DEMOCRACY???

just telling...

• Like 1

the judicial coup is well underway and , for the short-term, the government will be crippled

the vast majority of Thais will be furious that 'Their Vote' has been crushed by thugs and now 'Their PM' crushed by the judiciary

You are so deluded it's unreal lol . . . thanks for the big contemptuous smile you bring to my face each time I read your posts! smile.pngwai.gif

haha... enjoy that ignorant smile while you can... and I enjoy seeing yellows like you scurrying around licking the elite's **** where the sun don't shine cheesy.gif

• Like 1

The vast majority of Thais didn't vote.

Add to that the 'No" voters and spoiled ballots.

If you mean the few remaining red shirts and PTP supporters, then those people should be positively livid that the government they voted in lied, cheated and connived in the house as well as the horrendous levels of corruption they brought with them.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

don't believe the vast majority of Thai's support? then hold an ELECTION you cowards - last one millions stayed away out of FEAR of the thugs and mobs on the streets

in your country you would be screaming FOUL! post-4641-1156693976.gif.pagespeed.ce.Jg

many farang leave their judgement behind when then come here (called wearing 'rose tinted glasses')

• Like 2

She still in a wheelchair? <deleted>, pathetic.

think the initial report was wrong, it should have read--compound fracture. as a torn ligament ---with standard plaster/support and a walking stick would suffice.

I agree, her plead for fairness, and reaction for limelight and sympathy are sickening.

You are so deluded it's unreal lol . . . thanks for the big contemptuous smile you bring to my face each time I read your posts! smile.pngwai.gif

haha... enjoy that ignorant smile while you can... and I enjoy seeing yellows like you scurrying around licking the elite's **** where the sun don't shine cheesy.gif

Yes indeed - rude, pathetic and childish

• Like 1

Yeah, yeah, and your smile is both moronic and ignorant, but at least you're happy . . . and (again), just because I am anti-PT/Thaksin, does not make me pro-yellow . . .

• Like 2

Yeah, yeah, and your smile is both moronic and ignorant, but at least you're happy . . . and (again), just because I am anti-PT/Thaksin, does not make me pro-yellow . . .

if you insult you must expect the same in return

have you ever wondered why there are some of us who take a different line than you and your fellow yellows? do you REALLY think we are ignorant? stupid? uneducated? you would be surprised! just because we have a different view

also we make the forum interesting by countering your yellow bile and propaganda

I am am not pro-Thaksin nor particularly a red supporter but I AM pro-democracy, pro-fairness and anti-corruption

When the likes of Chalerm comes out with a statement saying he is not worried about red shirt violence, you can be pretty certain that he knows there is going to be plenty and is bluffing the other side into not preparing to defend themselves.

You really think anybody is actually listening to him?

Binjalin, let me ask you: If the crime alleged was actually committed (and there is good reason to believe this is so...), is it still a judicial coup in your mind?

Second question: if a small minority of extremist, weapon toting, "democracy supporters" claim that they will not follow the rule of law and the judgement of the courts and independent bodies, it is still a DEMOCRACY??

Just asking...

happy to reply...

you mention "alleged" crime? what "alleged" crime? you mean the crime of blocking free and fair elections?

second... you mean the small minority who blocked the elections? is this DEMOCRACY???

just telling...

What with all those questions marks, it would seem you are asking rather than telling wink.png

Just asking...

happy to reply...

just telling...

What free and fair elections? DId you see one?

The corrupt government was being called to step down before corruption could proceed further. (illegal criminal amnesty, etc)

The corrupt government then called a snarf election to obfuscate the situation.

The Election Committee said it is the wrong time to hold a general election because of current political strife.

The government ignored logic in an an attempt to preserve corruption.

The rest is being settled by hand grenades. Where did you see a free and fair election?

• Like 2

"Banharn said he was delighted to welcome the prime minister to his province."

I'm afraid k. Banharn probably literally said this about "his" province (in Thai that is) and would see nothing wrong with saying such.

• Like 1

im curious to know what sound the whistle blowers would make if by accident or intention a whistle managed to find its way into their anal passage

No wonder Thais thing Farlangs are a stupid bread

we have you as an example

"bread"?

Considering the context of your email, the irony is overwhelming.

Carry on.

im curious to know what sound the whistle blowers would make if by accident or intention a whistle managed to find its way into their anal passage

Surely in Thailand you will find a place where your fantasy can be satisfied. Good luck!

Edited by Nickymaster

How many whistle blowers were there?

A few weeks ago the nation headlines screamed whistle blowers heckle yingluck!!

There was three old women!

Three!

Give me a break!

Thats all it takes to break the moral of a weak, unitelligent, unconfident inept little girl who has no experience! Maybe just 1 whistle can do the trick.

Just a matter of time till she is history.

Much like yourself then.

No coup, except in your imagination. Justice is not a coup.

More likely the vast majority of Thais who are not red sheeple are getting angry about the viscous murdrous thugs who clap and cheer when people are murdered by their side. If they bring violence to Bangkok again you can guarantee it will only strengthen the resolve of those who hate the Shin clan and probably add more haters.

• Like 1

These whistle blowers need to grow up and stop acting like little children. Learn how to protest and not make fools of themselves.

UNLIKELY. Those are the future members of the Bangkok Ammart: lawyers, doctors, engineers, professors, etc.. Everyone knows that they are above the law. So...

To harass, stalk ex-wives and in this case another woman, the PM, is all part of their training to become members of the Bangkok elite.

Years from now would you go to see a Thai doctor if you know that he/she repeated 1 or 2 years of training in Med School because he/she was protesting?

Edited by pisico
  • Like 1

The vast majority of Thais didn't vote.

Add to that the 'No" voters and spoiled ballots.

If you mean the few remaining red shirts and PTP supporters, then those people should be positively livid that the government they voted in lied, cheated and connived in the house as well as the horrendous levels of corruption they brought with them.

If you would be right, why your majority is still afraid to hold democratic elections ?

• Like 2

Much like yourself then.

No coup, except in your imagination. Justice is not a coup.

More likely the vast majority of Thais who are not red sheeple are getting angry about the viscous murdrous thugs who clap and cheer when people are murdered by their side. If they bring violence to Bangkok again you can guarantee it will only strengthen the resolve of those who hate the Shin clan and probably add more haters.

Judicial coup is a fact of life in Thai politics: that is not justice. That is Thainess.

THAINESS: a mode of emotional retardation... and highly contagious!!!

According to Khun V:

"The term ``emotional retard'' is more accurate. To emotionally invest in a tribal group or an ideology, and be so consumed by the righteous fervour, to the point that the emotion clouds any intellectual process...

Emotional retardation knows no race, creed or breed. It affects both Thais and foreigners who are consumed by righteous fervour and blinded by tribal loyalty or ideology worship.

In TV, it is manifested in taking an opposing opinion ad hominem, instead of debating the issue with courtesy, valid data or solid information. Name calling and insults are not the way to promote productive discussion. Unless, one has the dubious mentality of a beer drinking brawler and think that others are of the same ilk.

• Like 1

Oh. thats easy one... just bend over a wee bit..... "There is one born every minute"

"Banharn said he was delighted to welcome the prime minister to his province."

I'm afraid k. Banharn probably literally said this about "his" province (in Thai that is) and would see nothing wrong with saying such.

Isn't feudalism and alliance with regional power-brokers like him a wonderful way, for the Reds to demonstrate the true strength of their commitment, to change & reform & doing-away with amarts ? wink.png

Yay for Red 'True-Democracy' ! rolleyes.gif

• Like 1

About 14 million voted for Phua Thai. About 16 million voted for someone else. No one voted for Yingluck as PM! (Other than Parliament)

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Gosh! How funny you are!

Imagine the improvement you could make to your posting with some punctuation - especially given your fixation with colons.

I don't understand this-are you saying that posts referring often to colons require more punctuation?

Yeah, they are much too soft and peaceful, they need to take a leaf out of the red shirt protestors playbook and start looting, burning, rioting, shooting etc . . . it worked for them before!

So you're saying that Thais in general are only capable of whistle blowing or violence and standing like bafoon and blowing a whistle in someone's face is the pacifist way of protesting?

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Edited by maxme