Pattaya: Van driver molests passenger, gets punched by her boyfriend

webfact

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mini-Van drivers seem to have less and less credibility as humans.

most i have met were good guys, typical thai guys, but good guys.

had one extremely annoying incident once though: was in minivan with farang g/f and suddenly the driver tells us we are NOT allowed to talk ("NO SPEAK!") during the ride. i first thought he was joking so i continued my chat but then the guy became verbally aggressive. i took my phone, called a police friend, explained in loud & clear basic Thai that i was having issues with a driver, could not talk with my g/f and then passed the phone to the primate... a lot of "KHRAP POM'ing" followed and the primate never said a word again... thainess at its best thumbsup.gifwai2.gifclap2.gifcheesy.gif

Nice one, well done.!!!...but..... did the driver pull over to the side of the road to talk to the policeman on the phone...whistling.gif

the phone call lasted 30 seconds. the copper was NOT interested in some nice chat with the primate nor interested in his arguments or excuses. this was a monologue-only conversation ...

copper wanted to show his BIGNESS to his farang friend/neighbour. the power of FACE u know. oh i love the smell of thainess in the morning!

the driver acted like nothing happpened, people in the van acted like nothing happened, me and the gf continued to talk in our little objectionable FARANG LANGUAGE. everybody was happy 5555555555555cheesy.gif

Mini-Van drivers seem to have less and less credibility as humans.

most i have met were good guys, typical thai guys, but good guys.

had one extremely annoying incident once though: was in minivan with farang g/f and suddenly the driver tells us we are NOT allowed to talk ("NO SPEAK!") during the ride. i first thought he was joking so i continued my chat but then the guy became verbally aggressive. i took my phone, called a police friend, explained in loud & clear basic Thai that i was having issues with a driver, could not talk with my g/f and then passed the phone to the primate... a lot of "KHRAP POM'ing" followed and the primate never said a word again... thainess at its best thumbsup.gifwai2.gifclap2.gifcheesy.gif

Nice one, well done.!!!...but..... did the driver pull over to the side of the road to talk to the policeman on the phone...whistling.gif

the phone call lasted 30 seconds. the copper was NOT interested in some nice chat with the primate nor interested in his arguments or excuses. this was a monologue-only conversation ...

copper wanted to show his BIGNESS to his farang friend/neighbour. the power of FACE u know. oh i love the smell of thainess in the morning!

the driver acted like nothing happpened, people in the van acted like nothing happened, me and the gf continued to talk in our little objectionable FARANG LANGUAGE. everybody was happy 5555555555555cheesy.gif

I'm happy for you that the driver didn't decide to wreck the van & kill everyone in it, or find some lesser form of payback, over HIS loss of face, which must've been considerable.

'Wonder if the driver had somehow gotten the idea that you were talking about HIM.

If I'd been in the van with you, I'm not sure I could've kept myself from applauding, at least briefly. (Life's little victories should be celebrated!)

Should have gone to the police, if the driver makes a complaint and says he did not touch her you know who the police will believe and the boyfriend will be in trouble.

I feel deeply sorry for your wife or gf if you have one, although probably not..

I can honestly say I would have beat him to death..

Honestly ?

We believe you ...