The rain has arrived

baneko

Happy days the rain has come. Farmers happy. I'm happy! Yin sabbai. Big power cut! Anyone on the East the same? Im in Phanat Nikhom.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

YIPPEEEE The Rain Has Started!!

We've had a couple of good lengthy showers (between the Airport and Hang Dong) don't even mind the Electrical Black-outs to some degree as we hope we'll get enough rain to Wash away at least some of the pollution in the air and with any REAL LUCK it will "Rain Cats and Dogs" during Songkran, rain SO HARD that it will keep all of the IDIOTS off our streets.

• Like 2

Amphor Li, Lamphun province, yesterday and last night we had some good rain. Lum Yai's are looking good. Sun out and hot again today though. Maybe not the rainy season yet but what we had was most welcome.

Lightning and thunder over Phuket, with the occasional storm, so we are seeing a little bit of rain, mainly during the night

Its been light showers under cloudy sky's for most of the morning, as it was yesterday.

The forecast is promising, but me thinks they lie.

You thinks they lie???? They just give the forecast as they see it is never spot on all over the world, no reason for them to lie.

Lightning and thunder over Phuket, with the occasional storm, so we are seeing a little bit of rain, mainly during the night

Its been light showers under cloudy sky's for most of the morning, as it was yesterday.

The forecast is promising, but me thinks they lie.

You thinks they lie???? They just give the forecast as they see it is never spot on all over the world, no reason for them to lie.

More heavy rain in Phanat today. I'm sitting at the village shop having a beer.

Very cool and pleasant. Long may it continue.

The local resevoir was almost drained as were the rice farmers water holes. Theyre happy.

Phanat Nikhom Avoid it like the plague. A driver's nightmare. The worst area I have travelled through in my life ! I go another 20 miles wide to avoid it weather or not. Get out of there !

Luckily for me I am out of Phanat. About 9km in the sticks. Closer really to Ko Pho. Its on the 331 so traffic links are good.

The traffic in Phanat is bad but not the worst in the world. Try crossing the road in HCMC.

Sunny again today. Hopefully rain again this afternoon.