Gun attack targets woman who blew whistle against Yingluck

webfact

Those who condone violence clearly belong to the red side.

Perfect match

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Yes and we all know that Sutheps friendly thugs only carry BB guns................clap2.gif

• Like 1

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, play with fire and you will get burned.

This may have nothing to do with her demonstrating, she could be up to anything.

Express yourself in a non-violent way and you deserve this in your life? The woman blew a whistle at another woman and now you think she deserves to have a gun pointed at her head?

You utter cretin

Nice.

Open your mind.

Post edited, as I feel I have no need to start abusive comments, I guess you live in a cave ( oh dear, there I go again).

"Gun pointed at her head" OMG you yellow supporters do just like to exaggerate, what a load of BS. She had parked the car and returned to find it vandalised, apparently a shot was fired. What an imagination ! clap2.gifcheesy.gif

Those who condone violence clearly belong to the red side.

Perfect match

Yes and we all know that Sutheps friendly thugs only carry BB guns................clap2.gif

I'm pretty sure if you had league tables of who has been killed, injured, shot at, been attacked with grenades etc. The results would be clear.

After all we have seen ref shirt policemen applauding the murder of young children. He still has his job.

• Like 1

What will Suthep think of next? He is obviously running out of publicity stunt, so he came up with this so called attack to draw more public attention to himself and his rebellious activities. If someone really wants to attack the woman as alleged, they would not simply damage her car and shoot at her car in such a manner. They could have easily killed her as it would be the logical thing to do for a revenge. Suthep is running out of credibility for cheap stunts like this one. By the way, many protestors are coming forward to claim that they have not been paid the correct amount lately and they tend to reveal it to the media about the payments protestors have been receiving.

Agree 100%

Most likely politically motivated.

She only has herself to blame though, being given an award for her actions and placed in the limelight.

Probably not the most upstanding citizen - but I am like everyone else here posting on this - non of us really know.

attempting to make excuses to appologise for these red scum puts you in the same boat as them. We all know they have no hesitation to kill children ans innocent by standers, we also know that they will threaten and shoot at/throw grenades at anyone that does anything they dont like. Expressing ones opinion should not be a death sentence but you seem to think it should, are you really that biased as to think people deserve to be killed/attacked simply because they blew a whistle at the pm..........

I don't make apologies for anyone other than myself if required.

Show me the proof that this politically motivated and I will apologise.

Wierdo

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Whatever happens to this girl, I for one won`t be losing any sleep over it.

You may lose more than sleep if this country is taken over by people who commit violence in retribution for something as harmless as blowing a whistle.

Sleep well, but maybe you should try to be awake sometimes.

• Like 1

Democracy at work.

1.You have the right to vote

2. You have free speech.

but...

1.vote against us and we'll not support you economically

2. Say anything against us and we'll use violence against you.

We have seen several examples of these two statements recently and let's hope this doesn't get out of hand or Thailand will not be a pleasant place to live in.

It's not about having the right to vote but having to vote right.

Agree 100%

She only has herself to blame though, being given an award for her actions and placed in the limelight.

Probably not the most upstanding citizen - but I am like everyone else here posting on this - non of us really know.

attempting to make excuses to appologise for these red scum puts you in the same boat as them. We all know they have no hesitation to kill children ans innocent by standers, we also know that they will threaten and shoot at/throw grenades at anyone that does anything they dont like. Expressing ones opinion should not be a death sentence but you seem to think it should, are you really that biased as to think people deserve to be killed/attacked simply because they blew a whistle at the pm..........

I don't make apologies for anyone other than myself if required.

Show me the proof that this politically motivated and I will apologise.

Wierdo

Very convenient to request proof from us when you know it's the police's job and they rarely catch any culprits of the many attacks on PDRC supporters.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Just another faceless gutless moron from the scum , if only the tourists really knew about the dark side of Thailand

? ? ? ?

most people know about the dark side of USA, imo MUCH darker than the dark side here...

tourists still visit USA...

Not sure how the usa got into this equation but one thing about the dark side of the the usa, you want to mess with my property, family or dog, you expect/will be coming thru smoke. There are times that the legal system may be a little bashful in doing what they are sworn to do, but the ''good old boys'' seem to have found a system that can put the fear into the bullies, if they make it thru the initation.

Funny,

Some years ago, it was explained to me what Thailand, meant.... It was explained to me that it meant, "Land of the Free," If I am wrong and it doesn't mean that, then you can explain it to me..... I guess I believed it, because I was stationed in Issan..... and back then so many years ago, they were free.

They were independent which I enjoyed... Today? Your guess is as good as mine.... But I sure loved it back then........ BOL to the LOS, just a thought.

And when it returns in such a way I will come home..... The Nation will grow, and perhaps the people will be happy once again......

Sorry but this Thaksin Family influence over the years, has me thinking, between what I loved, and what I know to be different......

kilosierra.... wai.gifwai.gifwai.gif

Well, play with fire and you will get burned.

This may have nothing to do with her demonstrating, she could be up to anything.

Express yourself in a non-violent way and you deserve this in your life? The woman blew a whistle at another woman and now you think she deserves to have a gun pointed at her head?

You utter cretin

Nice.

Open your mind.

Post edited, as I feel I have no need to start abusive comments, I guess you live in a cave ( oh dear, there I go again).

"Gun pointed at her head" OMG you yellow supporters do just like to exaggerate, what a load of BS. She had parked the car and returned to find it vandalised, apparently a shot was fired. What an imagination ! clap2.gifcheesy.gif

Evidently you didn't read this part.

She said that she was sitting behind the wheel of her car when out of a sudden two men showed up, smashed the front windshield of the car and fired shots at the car’s bonnet and door. She said one of them also hit her with a wooden stick.

Ms Patchanun said one of the two men put a pistol on her head threatening to shoot her but the other man stopped him and then both escaped.

You whistle at us.

We shoot you and throw grenades at you.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

In the name of Democracy.... AHA, now I understand, how mob thinking about Democracy :)))

Very convenient to request proof from us when you know it's the police's job and they rarely catch any culprits of the many attacks on PDRC supporters.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Who are the "us" you are referring to?

Do you know something "we" don't?

wink.png

The ongoing price of showing dissent, or not keeping quiet, in the S-clan's Redland ? wink.png

Whether it was arranged directly, or merely down to some over-enthusiastic over-propagandised supporters, it was out of all proportion to the victims 'cime' IMO.

Cue a deathly-hush from PTP/UDD leaders, no criticism of this woman's running-harassment or armed-attack, after all doesn't she deserve it, in their minds ? But kudos to PM-Yingluck, for offering to shake-hands, and show no offence had been taken, by her at least.

Yay for Red 'True-Democracy' !

And thank heavens not everyone is willing to knuckle-under, as yet. wai2.gif

• Like 2

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

You whistle at us.

We shoot you and throw grenades at you.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

In the name of DEMOCRACY ...cheesy.gif Now II can see, how uneducated mob can imagine Democracy clap2.gif

Agree 100%

she only has herself to blame?

so the violence and intimidation is her own fault?

one thing we all do know now is that she shows far more upstanding citizenship and bravery than you seem capable of

• Like 1

blowing a whistle at the PM isn't quite the same as getting your car smashed up and shot at and beat on and having a gun put to your head...even if she did have her 15 minutes of fame...the 12 smiles of Thailand... let's see what happens today in bkk with the "big 500,000 person" red shirt pow wow... at least it looks like they are staying way out to the west of town and may not be looking for trouble...maybe some tho... I am just waiting now to see if Badluck gets charged or impeached as this deadlock is not going anywhere good or anywhere fast. IMHO the army is going to have to step in and play referee to get both sides to agree on a reform package and THEN call another election... let's see how much more violence and death is caused while all this takes place over how long? couple or three months? or the rice farmers just say WTH and take over and kick out the PTP before they starve and go broke while waiting for the 4 Billion dollar payout that doesn't seem to be coming anytime soon.

• Like 1

Who is to know what she is up to, with or without whistle.

May have nothing to do with whistles or government demonstrations

'Since that incident, she said that she had been harassed constantly that she had to escape to Bangkok to seek refuge for her own safety.'.

So it's ok when she harass other people. But when she get harassed it's not ok? Edited by larsjohnsson