xpat pattaya vs phuket

davetrout

This definition arguing has no bearing at all on the subject at hand.

I believe the thread digressed because it was argued that in relation to the Phuket v Pattaya topic, one place had more "sexpats" and "expats" and "tourists" than the other, and an inference was made about the character of all these classifications of foreigners.

So, it needed to be clarified, as to what constitues being a "sexpat, expat or tourist."

Edited by NamKangMan

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed - now just 2 members going head to head. Further off topic posts will be removed.

The original topic was about the attributes of living in patts vs phuket for a long stay visitor. The debate about tourist vs long stay vs expat has been exhausted. So now NKM want to introduce 'over stayers' just to keep his own agenda alive.

Agreed - now just 2 members going head to head. Further off topic posts will be removed.

The original topic was about the attributes of living in patts vs phuket for a long stay visitor. The debate about tourist vs long stay vs expat has been exhausted. So now NKM want to introduce 'over stayers' just to keep his own agenda alive.

The thread heading is "xpat pattaya vs phuket." The OP's narrative is "bored shitless so just curious is there more expats live pats or phuket."

The subject came up about WHO is really an expat, as compared to a sexpat, as compared to a tourist.

Since it appears to some I'm going off topic - I'll simply say, in my opinion, there are more expats in Pattaya.

Pattaya is a rapidly expanding City, in it's own right.

In my own defence, I will add, that the "head to head" was with a member who, by their own admission, hasn't been to Pattaya for 20 years.

Edited by NamKangMan