Where is hellodolly?

muchogra

I have been thinking the same.

last time I saw him post about 6 wk ago, when someone really laid into him for commenting on everything going.....as most of us do.

Hr could simply be a smog expat, escaped to Patts and found something better than TV.

Or he could have become tired of the personal jibes and changed his pseudonym

Let's hope he is ok wherever he is.

Never quite got the point of banning on TV as have seen posters banned and come back right away with a different nick. Maybe TV has a reasonable use policy smile.png

Never had a problem with his posts myself...some interesting some I skimmed over.

As far as Hellodolly is concerned he was certainly a prolific poster to the point where I wondered how he sustained that level of activity while still functioning in wider society.

As another posted mentioned, hopefully he has found in CM something more personally rewarding or validating that continuous posting on TV.

I do find it sad when some posters are banned or hounded away and still very visible in the real community. I always liked Ian Forbes posts...and going back further Kevin of the great TRL free water saga of 2009(?)

Edited by mamborobert

Banned by the looks of it.

I am not so sure of that, since there were posts from hellodolly during the same period an eerily similar sounding poster was posting.

I wouldn't give any RIP's until knowing for sure, lest some added impetus be given to nature's calling.

Edited by hml367

If you click on his avatar nothing happens. Apparently, you can not look at his account. Is that what happens to banned accounts nowadays?

Yes i think so. Dont know if it is possible to block oneself by request......addiction ??

Goodbye Hello Dolly hello Northern John.

You might be right. If he starts defending the Duke's at each and every opportunity, we will be sure. tongue.png

Northernjohn would also have to be on speed to triple his daily posting rate to get near Hello Dolly.....probably 6 times to make up for time lost and under performance to date..

• Like 1

You might be right. If he starts defending the Duke's at each and every opportunity, we will be sure. tongue.png

Do a Google search on:

northernjohn Dukes site:http://www.thaivisa.com/forum

Fairly convincing already!

Then do a Google search on:

hellodolly Dukes site:http://www.thiavisa.com/forum

Even more convincing!

Don't even think about replacing Dukes with Yingluck!

Do a Google search on:

northernjohn Dukes site:http://www.thaivisa.com/forum

Fairly convincing already!

Then do a Google search on:

hellodolly Dukes site:http://www.thiavisa.com/forum

Even more convincing!

Don't even think about replacing Dukes with Yingluck!

Could be a reason for changing member accounts.

Calling hellodolly a "great" poster would be a matter of opinion. Prolific poster, certainly, however, in my opinion, most posts without substance.

I doubt the moderators, if that is what you refer to as monitor, would shed any light as per their policies. If hellodolly or someone poster that he has turned into would admit it, it still would not be necessarily true.

Quite possible that RIP is in order, but until someone verifies that, not likely.

• Like 1

Thank you all who have associated me with such a great poster.

We will never know. Perhaps a query to the monitors would answer the question.wai.gif

I tried. My monitor didn't answer back. I should upgrade from my cathode tube I suppose.

We will never know. Perhaps a query to the monitors would answer the question.wai.gif

I tried. My monitor didn't answer back. I should upgrade from my cathode tube I suppose.

That terminology may confuse some people.

The fact that northernjohn refers to hellodolly as a great poster gives credence to the belief that northernjohn is a clone of hellodolly. An advanced Google search, as suggested above, with an open mind, practically confirms the assertion.

I am very curious to know how many ThaiVisa posters think of hellodolly as a great poster and what is the definition of great in this context?

The fact that northernjohn refers to hellodolly as a great poster gives credence to the belief that northernjohn is a clone of hellodolly. An advanced Google search, as suggested above, with an open mind, practically confirms the assertion.

I am very curious to know how many ThaiVisa posters think of hellodolly as a great poster and what is the definition of great in this context?

Honest to the point of not being diplomatic.

Wish I could have got that post in with out increasing my post count.