A little something something that's the same same

junglechef

If in fact the article did go to press before the loss of the MH370, then I don't see what the anger that some people have is all about.

Yes it is unfortunate due to the following event with the 370, but I don't see need for being upset. In any event, the way it was stated, I took the getting lost as just that LOST, not crashed and people killed. I would interpret it as saying the pilots are well trained in all aspects of flying the craft as well as navigation to tell where they are exactly.

But yes again, if you took the statement "lost" as meaning crashed with all aboard, then I may understand. But the article was written before any untimely incident

• Like 1

If in fact the article did go to press before the loss of the MH370, then I don't see what the anger that some people have is all about.

Yes it is unfortunate due to the following event with the 370, but I don't see need for being upset. In any event, the way it was stated, I took the getting lost as just that LOST, not crashed and people killed. I would interpret it as saying the pilots are well trained in all aspects of flying the craft as well as navigation to tell where they are exactly.

But yes again, if you took the statement "lost" as meaning crashed with all aboard, then I may understand. But the article was written before any untimely incident

I fail to see how an airplane can be lost for days and not have crashed.

Particularly when there is no radio messages from them asking for direction.

Agreed.

It's just that in hard times and when something bad happens, people are quick to find someone to blame and spend tremendous amount of time digging up stuff that doesn't f...... matter.

It doesn't change anything neither helps that they wrote such article not to mention that they did so and published it before the incident.

I fail to see how an airplane can be lost for days and not have crashed.

It could have landed somewhere and not want to be found. I doubt if that is what happened, but, so far, there is no way to know.

Agreed

How ever there are times in are lives when common sense is called for. Yes it is true that hope particularly from the people close to the lost one's will transcend common sense but most of us are realistic. Air Disasters are a part of life. I will not speculate on where they are or how they got there. I will how ever say I firmly believe they crashed.

How many places are their to land a plane of that size and no one knows it? Remember every country they came close to is involved in the search. Pretty hard to hide an air field of that size in a country that doesn't know about it.