Motor bike service recommendations?

topt

Tried searching but could not find anything.

Anybody have any recommendations for a place to get a Fino serviced other than Mityon on the corner of third road and tai?

Needs the speedo fixing and general service as not had anything done for about 2 years.

Thanks.

Driving along 3rd road heading north, cross the north Pattaya road intersection and you will see some small garages on your left. Have had excellent service and paid much much less than I was prepared for. They do not speak English.

Driving along 3rd road heading north, cross the north Pattaya road intersection and you will see some small garages on your left. Have had excellent service and paid much much less than I was prepared for. They do not speak English.

Thanks - are they before the big newish Chicken restaurant on the left or after?

• Like 1

Thanks - are they before the big newish Chicken restaurant on the left or after?

After on the left but before soi Photisarn.

The Yamaha shop on Suk. opposite Teppasit Rd. They are not a Mityon shop and I have had excellent service there and a fair price. They really know how to fix some common problems with yamahas that other shops could not fix for me. Little things they do not usually charge me for, some bigger things they may take a few days to fix. I have no idea how they are with fixing non-yamaha bikes.

Edited by marinediscoking

The Yamaha shop on Suk. opposite Teppasit Rd. They are not a Mityon shop and I have had excellent service there and a fair price. They really know how to fix some common problems with yamahas that other shops could not fix for me. Little things they do not usually charge me for, some bigger things they may take a few days to fix. I have no idea how they are with fixing non-yamaha bikes.

Thanks. Is that the same one kiniyow mentions earlier or are there two very close to each other?

Thanks. Is that the same one kiniyow mentions earlier or are there two very close to each other?

I don't think so, If I remember correctly the one on Tepposite Rd. is a Mityon shop.

The one on the East side of Suk. is not. It is a huge place as they sell Yamaha boats and Yamaha big bikes at the same location. If you are driving up Tepposite Rd. once you come to the Suk. look across you can't miss it.

You may want to wait until after water festival as last year i went in at this time and all the mechanic were not due to return until after the 19th.

The Mityon-Pattaya Yamaha shop on Thepprasit Rd.(north side) used to be good a few years ago, but is now not very good since Toon (the chief mechanic) left. Now they have kids who don't know much (about the only thing they can do is change oil). They didn't even know where the battery was on my Phantom or how to get the seat off!

Toon now has opened his own small shop on 3rd road below the overpass at Thrappaya Rd (northwest side). The GPS coordinates are approx: 12.921106°, 100.872722°. However Google Street view images are old and show some kind half built Thai structure. His English is very limited but his phone number is 087 600 4388.

I highly recommend him! Even though his shop isn't very impressive looking, he's probably one of the best motorcycle/motorbike mechanics in Pattaya. He has all kinds of service awards from Yamaha. He's been taking care of my motorcycle and motorbikes for over ten years! He's the only one I trust. He's fixed problems others can't fix. It seems the quality of service for all the Mityon-Pattaya repair shops have all gone to crap in the past 5 years!

The Mityon-Pattaya Yamaha shop on Thepprasit Rd.(north side) used to be good a few years ago, but is now not very good since Toon (the chief mechanic) left. Now they have kids who don't know much (about the only thing they can do is change oil). They didn't even know where the battery was on my Phantom or how to get the seat off!

Toon now has opened his own small shop on 3rd road below the overpass at Thrappaya Rd (northwest side). The GPS coordinates are approx: 12.921106°, 100.872722°. However Google Street view images are old and show some kind half built Thai structure. His English is very limited but his phone number is 087 600 4388.

I highly recommend him! Even though his shop isn't very impressive looking, he's probably one of the best motorcycle/motorbike mechanics in Pattaya. He has all kinds of service awards from Yamaha. He's been taking care of my motorcycle and motorbikes for over ten years! He's the only one I trust. He's fixed problems others can't fix. It seems the quality of service for all the Mityon-Pattaya repair shops have all gone to crap in the past 5 years!

Sounds worth going to - thanks for the details.

As marinediscoking suggested I think I will wait until after the 19th - if only not to get too wet!