sorry i did NOT search yet so you CAN beret me for that

i will be using it occasionally on trips
and at home as a back up when wifi down or slow

so cheap is best

i had a package from thai friend but it expired
fortunately the sim card has not yet expired

so now it is in my hands to find a new package before the sim/aircard expires

thanks

I guess it might help if you could share any details re: your requirements and budget?

http://truemoveh.truecorp.co.th/3g/toppings/iplay/entry/654

I'd almost always recommend a volume-based, unlimited package, but without an understanding of your requirements this may not be applicable.

FWIW, a new SIM, form any of the major operators, runs ~ 49 baht - just in case your current SIM expires.

• Like 1

The max is 799 Baht but easiest is to call into your local True shop and pick up a leaflet

Sorry you are wrong, mine is 5GB 3G and unlimited wifi, it costs 961.93 postpay including vat and is fantastic in my experience.

• Like 1

The max is 799 Baht but easiest is to call into your local True shop and pick up a leaflet

Sorry you are wrong, mine is 5GB 3G and unlimited wifi, it costs 961.93 postpay including vat and is fantastic in my experience.

What is the name of that package/plan please - the most I can find on True is 899 Baht (3GB) ?

What is the name of that package/plan please - the most I can find on True is 899 Baht (3GB) ?

I think TrueMove H have a Net 899/ 5 GB plan for both pre- and post-paid.

In the recent past they had 999/7 GB and a Jumbo 10 GB plan for 1,699 baht; that may or may not still be available? Think these were (are) post-paid only.

Best to check in person with operators here as promotions are always changing; I was in a DTAC shop today and counted 52 different, current "promotions".

Edited by lomatopo

[

yes 899 plus 7 percent VAT/quote]

[

yes 899 plus 7 percent VAT/quote] 5GB

You can review the plans currently on offer, with the link provided, and sort out something that meets your requirements.

You could go with the Net 250 plan, but you'll need to manage your usage as you will pay per min/MB once you go over 1 GB.

Your TrueMove H air-card is probably locked to TrueMove H, but only you can determine this for sure. Most air-cards can be unlocked.

I guess it might help if you could share any details re: your requirements and budget?

http://truemoveh.truecorp.co.th/3g/toppings/iplay/entry/654

I'd almost always recommend a volume-based, unlimited package, but without an understanding of your requirements this may not be applicable.

FWIW, a new SIM, form any of the major operators, runs ~ 49 baht - just in case your current SIM expires.

thanks for that link you saved me some time

i think i want/need

'unlimited internet package' about half way down or more

time to call true customer service one of my least fav things in life

Double Data promotion:

1 gig plus unlimited but slower after 1 gig plus unlimited wifi true where available 213 baht per month!!!

Question: does the wifi usage affect the air card usage in regards to amount of data counted or speed?

I used to complain about true cust ser but this time, excellent, from guy named 'porch' (or something)

I had many phone issues with true in the past and slam then but the last two times i called about the Internet they excelled.

I think when they changed from orange to true they also focused on cornering the Internet market and changing their focus and strategy.

I could never promote them but i wonder how better or not the other phone and Internet carriers in regards to products AND service are.

I recently read on here that dtac cust ser was hopeless too.

AND AIS is owned by the taksins.

Edited by infinity11