No Mms/gprs Through Ais - Still Problems?

rainman

since AIS had their 2 days (in my area) outage about 10 days ago, i haven't ever been able to connect back to MMS or GPRS (wap) through two different telephone numbers (06- and 07-) on two different phone models. so i'm quite sure its an AIS problem, not with the SIM card or the phone ...

i've been calling them for the past 3 days on this, after the regular phone service came back up and on mornings they say it will be fixed by noon, on afternoons they say it will be fixed by 6pm and when i call back at 6pm they tell me to turn off my telephone for a few hours and then it should be back to normal. i've tried everything except dropping the phone in a glass of cold water overnight, but still no MMS/GPRS coverage in either my apartment or anywhere else around the city.

is anyone having similar problems? :o

i try every now and then..but i also get MMS messages from my work several times throughout the day and while i get the notice and the subject, it can't be retrieved due to no GRPS connection. my wife's MMS/GPRS works now, just mine doesnt..

since AIS had their 2 days (in my area) outage about 10 days ago, i haven't ever been able to connect back to MMS or GPRS (wap) through two different telephone numbers (06- and 07-) on two different phone models. so i'm quite sure its an AIS problem, not with the SIM card or the phone ...

i've been calling them for the past 3 days on this, after the regular phone service came back up and on mornings they say it will be fixed by noon, on afternoons they say it will be fixed by 6pm and when i call back at 6pm they tell me to turn off my telephone for a few hours and then it should be back to normal. i've tried everything except dropping the phone in a glass of cold water overnight, but still no MMS/GPRS coverage in either my apartment or anywhere else around the city.

is anyone having similar problems? :o

Same here, I haven't called them because I know they don't even care about customer's complaints, so I just used to the ideea. The GPRS is working sometimes, but it takes a lifetime to check my email. Get used to it mate, we won't get a proper service with AIS soon...Chill :D