Where To Buy A Flat Sheet In Cnx?

Monkey Fish

You mention price so perhaps it would be worth your while looking around those shops that sell material. You might find something suitable for your flat sheet at a fraction of the cost of the ready made article in Central.

The best sheets deals I have seen are from vendors in Plazas such as Carrefour or Tesco they sell big 100% cotton one piece sheets for around 600 baht.

Many sheets in Tesco, in fact all I have bought, are not one piece but bits sewn together something I have never seen outside Thailand, they split very easily. Avoid!

Edited by fisherd3

• 2 weeks later...

i finally got around to looking just a couple days ago. i happened to notice a large mattress store on the side of the road and found they had a pretty good selection of sheets, including basic white flat sheets like the hotels seem to use. i paid 500 baht for their 200 something thread count sheet. there was one for 300 baht with 100 something thread count. perfectly adequate, but the edges are pretty budget, just enough to keep from unraveling.

the store was a little north of the NE corner of the moat, on the east side right after the first big intersection.

post-22249-1151192015_thumb.jpg

post-22249-1151192252_thumb.jpg

post-22249-1151192659_thumb.jpg