search dateing sites

kacee109

why would anyone want to be intimate with someone they didnt trust?

is this some wierd personality flaw?

So, Scarpolo, for the record, in your entire life, you've never succumb to the sirens call of a Bar Girl, or a temping Waitress?

Trust them - NO

Desire them ... rolleyes.gif

Scar polo, TVs resident expert on all things Thai after one holiday.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why would anyone want to be intimate with someone they didnt trust?

is this some wierd personality flaw?

So, Scarpolo, for the record, in your entire life, you've never succumb to the sirens call of a Bar Girl, or a temping Waitress?

Trust them - NO

Desire them ... rolleyes.gif

Scar polo, TVs resident expert on all things Thai after one holiday.

I engaged, REPEATEDLY, in the 1970's NYC, 1980's Miami, until I was married, twice,

Then, not again, until Chaing Mai, that got the ball rolling

I am no choir boy

There is no way to get to know a woman on line.

This is why you progress from online "chatting" to real world meetings.

That would be a good idea. But what really happens is the relationship stays in virtual reality and the male is scammed in real time. In other words and electronic scre*. Then the scammees come on Thai Visa and tell us all their tale of woe like it was real.

I have to agree with this. I think the issue with ThaiVisa "scammees" is that they've neglected to meet the girl in person.

It's an unfortunate oversight and one which often leads to heartbreak and a compromised bank balance.

I personally didn't do this. I decided to meet the girls I was chatting to. I guess I thought it might be kinda cool to see what they were really like.

There is no way to get to know a woman on line.

This is why you progress from online "chatting" to real world meetings.

That would be a good idea. But what really happens is the relationship stays in virtual reality and the male is scammed in real time. In other words and electronic scre*. Then the scammees come on Thai Visa and tell us all their tale of woe like it was real.

I have to agree with this. I think the issue with ThaiVisa "scammees" is that they've neglected to meet the girl in person.

It's an unfortunate oversight and one which often leads to heartbreak and a compromised bank balance.

I personally didn't do this. I decided to meet the girls I was chatting to. I guess I thought it might be kinda cool to see what they were really like.

I agree. I know a guy who works on a boat and he is an accident waiting to happen. Big money; small brains.

Thailand is a primitive country in many ways; about 100 years behind the West. Women are far more tribal than techno.

Not saying the women are bad but they are capable of becoming pirates.

• Like 1

tribal?

but Bangkok claims to be metropolican ,and dare I say, cool. Just look at BK Magazine,

as to not techno?

Facebook and Instagram both have Bangkok and the outlying towns on their top 5 of DAILY users worldwide

I agree. I know a guy who works on a boat and he is an accident waiting to happen. Big money; small brains.

Thailand is a primitive country in many ways; about 100 years behind the West. Women are far more tribal than techno.

Some true stories.

When I used ThaiFriendly I came across one or two incredibly beautiful women. I wrote to them. They were decent. But when I told them I was in BKK, they went cold. I then figured they were fake accounts managed by scammers (possibly westerners). I figured they were targeting the Lonely Hearts Club in the US or UK.

I came across other women who ignored me because I was in Thailand. They were real. I figured they were "greed mongers" in search of quick cash or a green card. I think these are often the women who ThaiVisa scammees encounter and complain about

I eventually met a "greed monger" who lived in Bangkok. She was just disgusting: she was convinced she was beautiful; she was convinced the world owed her a living.

Some true stories.

When I used ThaiFriendly I came across one or two incredibly beautiful women. I wrote to them. They were decent. But when I told them I was in BKK, they went cold. I then figured they were fake accounts managed by scammers (possibly westerners). I figured they were targeting the Lonely Hearts Club in the US or UK.

I came across other women who ignored me because I was in Thailand. They were real. I figured they were "greed mongers" in search of quick cash or a green card. I think these are often the women who ThaiVisa scammees encounter and complain about

I eventually met a "greed monger" who lived in Bangkok. She was just disgusting: she was convinced she was beautiful; she was convinced the world owed her a living.

if they do not make any grammatical mistakes, they are probably nigerians

thai girls always have issues w english on type sites

Some true stories.

thai girls always have issues w english on type sites

Not necessarily. A few years back a South African girl was busted in Thong Lo (BKK) for managing a string of dating site accounts that targeted westerners in Europe.

The girl claimed to be Thai.

It was the standard story. She fell in love with the westerner; the westerner sent cash so she could come and visit; the girl got held up at the airport; the girl needed cash to clear immigration; then she needed more cash; and then more.

And morons sent the cash.

EDIT: this story dates back to about 2002/3.

Edited by casualposter

thats just plain crazy,

but I guess it happens.

Yep, it happens.

But it's no less crazy than middle-aged Americans falling in love with Soapie Queens.

middle ages are the 30's

and, she's the one in love,

or, whatever love can be for a girl in her unfortunate position

thats just plain crazy,

but I guess it happens.

Yep, it happens.

But it's no less crazy than middle-aged Americans falling in love with Soapie Queens.

middle ages are the 30's

Do you still keep in contact with her?

Edited by casualposter

thats just plain crazy,

but I guess it happens.

Yep, it happens.

middle ages are the 30's

dupl.

Edited by Scarpolo

thats just plain crazy,

but I guess it happens.

Yep, it happens.

middle ages are the 30's

of course I do,

we enjoyed several months together, just the two of us.

parting was a sweet sorrow, but, it wasnt going anywhere,

I dont want to live in bangkok

thats just plain crazy,

but I guess it happens.

Yep, it happens.

middle ages are the 30's

I can see staying in contact with her but why oh lord why us?

Edited by thailiketoo
  • Like 1

as you and many others know, once a person comes to thailand, they usually return,

I am still seeking knowledge about the country, and other places to live,

some threads provide very good input,

most, do not.

but, its worth the exercise as I continue to draw from TV

Edited by Scarpolo

That's a bit cruel.

I figure the guy's at a low ebb in his life. I figure he's been through divorce or redundancy or bereavement.

He came to BKK to escape; he met his Soapie Princess; he had his holiday romance; he had a great time.

He needs time to bounce back.

I reckon ScarTroll is a good guy.

That's a bit cruel.

I figure the guy's at a low ebb in his life. I figure he's been through divorce or redundancy or bereavement.

He came to BKK to escape; he met his Soapie Princess; he had his holiday romance; he had a great time.

thats a pretty good read,

its all of the above, including a young wife with cancer, in our third year of marriage, at age 44

She lost her mind from the drugs, long before the disease finally finishes her, which is soon

Some true stories.

Some of the worst women in Thailand

That's a bit cruel.

its all of the above, including a young wife with cancer, in our third year of marriage, at age 44

She lost her mind from the drugs, long before the disease finally finishes her, which is soon

Hey bro -- I'm sorry to hear your troubles.

You take care of yourself.

That's a bit cruel.

Hey bro -- I'm sorry to hear your troubles.

You take care of yourself.

thanks, no worries tho,

it all is sorting out,

you are right tho,

it was a great romance,

she's the wrong girl for anything too serious, because there is no way out for her,

and it really is a shame,

I do like her a lot

but I am not the one

Have you tried visiting the country? Go to the Malls, Hospitals or Shopping Centers (most all required to speak English, same as the International Hospitals). Abandon the "Rental Sites" & engage.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

And with how many can one have a meaningful conversation in English ?

To add...how many foreigners can speak thai well enough to hold a meaningful conversation too ?

what means "meaningful conversation" in Thailand whatever language is used?

Have you tried visiting the country? Go to the Malls, Hospitals or Shopping Centers (most all required to speak English, same as the International Hospitals). Abandon the "Rental Sites" & engage.

To add...how many foreigners can speak thai well enough to hold a meaningful conversation too ?

World politics and the strength/weakness of the thai baht.

guessing bra sizes...

Waste of time. These girls on dating sites have 100's of choices. They are addicted to the attention. Chances of true love are less than winning the lottery. Quality girls are not there. I have talked, met, chat, etc, with girls on these sites. They can't make up their mind. But meet girls in the malls, restaurants, etc., and you will have better luck, and better quality.

Bars much better place to meet thai girls. They very friendly........................lol.

Waste of time. These girls on dating sites have 100's of choices. They are addicted to the attention. Chances of true love are less than winning the lottery. Quality girls are not there. I have talked, met, chat, etc, with girls on these sites. They can't make up their mind. But meet girls in the malls, restaurants, etc., and you will have better luck, and better quality.

most girls have choices.... do you want a girl to be with you because she has no choice?!!!...

most girls have choices.... do you want a girl to be with you because she has no choice?!!!...

Her reputation in shreds, her future ruined, a defeated Eleanor was forced to agree to a hasty marriage of convenience. But marriage to Nicholas Delaney, Earl of Stainbridge, with his casual elegance and knowing smile was more than she'd bargained for He was a renowned rake and scoundrel, and no doubt be thought the worst of her Yet Eleanor wasn't sure bow long she could bold out against his undeniable charm-or the secret desires of her own heart......

• Like 1