pizza real ones

padsterj

Is there such a thing here? I've tried lots of places all of them suffer from a lack of cheese and usually taste less. Finding a kiev folded pizza, that's a whole new mission.Before all the Thai bashing squad start,Im not having a go at the culture or the food,I don't wish to travel all the way back to were i came from just to eat a decent pizza,I just want to know if there is anywhere to get one in either Bangkok or Korat preferably both :) cheers.

Depends where your from. Not going into to the Corporate thing but in the smaller towns/cities/providences/districts like Udon Thai or Krabi Town or Chiang Mai, you can find a REAL pizza higher in quality than the West. Just need to direct yourself to the correct forum & ask the question or better yet. "Search"!

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

PALA Pizza located at the Asoke BTS/MRT junction. (next to the donut place)

As far as I'm concerned, the best.

I agree I like the pizza there a lot.

They are renovating the restaurant currently and said it would be closed for 3 weeks :( hopefully a better layout.

The first pizza restaurant in Krabi was started by an Italian, I forget his name exactly,Franki/o, back in the mid/ late 80s. He complained that due to his success several inferior competitors opened up, both damaging the reputation of pizza and taking away business.

I wonder if he's still there, his pizza was certainly tasty.

There is a restaurant now for many years in Khon Kaen named Pomodoro where the Italian owner has authentic ingredients imported from Italy: Tomatoes, cheese, sausages, and even his Mother to do (or at least now supervise) the cooking. Great pizza about as authentic as you will get.

There is a restaurant now for many years in Khon Kaen named Pomodoro where the Italian owner has authentic ingredients imported from Italy: Tomatoes, cheese, sausages, and even his Mother to do (or at least now supervise) the cooking. Great pizza about as authentic as you will get.

post a picture of one of their pies.

pomodoro.jpg

Edited by JLCrab

pomodoro.jpg

looks authentic,

there is a very good italian restaurant in Fashion Island, on the walkway to the Promenade.

The BEST pizza in Thailand, is at The Dukes, Chaing Mai

• Like 2

I am putting my 2 cents in for NEW YORK PIZZA on Soi Nana about 400m from Suk.

I lived in NYC a short time and visited quite a lot and the joint above is most authentic. Thin crust and sold by the slice. You pick the slice up, fold it in half long-wise and chomp the pointy end first.

mmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

'nuff said

~

• Like 2

pomodoro.jpg

looks authentic,

there is a very good italian restaurant in Fashion Island, on the walkway to the Promenade.

The BEST pizza in Thailand, is at The Dukes, Chaing Mai

There are plenty of pizzas that look good in Thailand. The taste is where they don't deliver.

Well if you wanted to tell the Italian grandmother who makes these pizzas with imported ingredients that it doesn't taste authentic then you would have do so in Italian because she speaks neither English or Thai.

Well if you wanted to tell the Italian grandmother who makes these pizzas with imported ingredients that it doesn't taste authentic then you would have do so in Italian because she speaks neither English or Thai.

Italian pizzas are quite different from new york pizzas. Italian crust tends to be crackerlike whereas ny crust is more like a focaccia.