Thaksin pleas for unity and peace

Lite Beer

Just imagine the progress that could have been made if the jealous & spiteful elite hadn't turned on the best PM Thailand has ever had. Instead we have had 8 years of hatred & mayhem, with no end in sight. It wouldn't have mattered if it was Thaksin, or any other leader that had tried to prise the power away from the traditional power base, they would have ended up receiving the same fate.

Actually you have to think how much the PTP destroyed the country.. rice scheme.. 700 billion fail.. now the first cars is failing and the tablets have failed too. So much incomptence is seldom seen in a government but you see it every day in the PTP.

They seem to think they are above the law.. they are so stupid not to make any budget allocations before dissolving themselves.

The PTP and their supporters make ordinary people look smart that is about the best they do. Those few red supporters on Thaivisa make us normal posters seem like geniuses. That is their one redeeming quality. But its only normal that a party that is that incompetent attracts people who are the same.

I would think that the children who DID receive the tablets, benefitted tremendously,

as did many first time car buyers.

I am not as familiar with all the politics, but I was tyold the MRT was another Thaskin move.

It would seem that perhaps criticism of him, is sport and not science

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just imagine the progress that could have been made if the jealous & spiteful elite hadn't turned on the best PM Thailand has ever had. Instead we have had 8 years of hatred & mayhem, with no end in sight. It wouldn't have mattered if it was Thaksin, or any other leader that had tried to prise the power away from the traditional power base, they would have ended up receiving the same fate.

Actually you have to think how much the PTP destroyed the country.. rice scheme.. 700 billion fail.. now the first cars is failing and the tablets have failed too. So much incomptence is seldom seen in a government but you see it every day in the PTP.

They seem to think they are above the law.. they are so stupid not to make any budget allocations before dissolving themselves.

The PTP and their supporters make ordinary people look smart that is about the best they do. Those few red supporters on Thaivisa make us normal posters seem like geniuses. That is their one redeeming quality. But its only normal that a party that is that incompetent attracts people who are the same.

I would think that the children who DID receive the tablets, benefitted tremendously,

as did many first time car buyers.

I am not as familiar with all the politics, but I was tyold the MRT was another Thaskin move.

It would seem that perhaps criticism of him, is sport and not science

No, you certainly aren't familiar with all the politics, but don't let that stop you.

You really believe that?

Thaksin had (past tense) the opportunity to go down in Thai history as one of it's greatest PMs. But he got greedy and he wanted total power. That was why he got turfed out.

Likewise, Yingluck had (past tense) the opportunity to go down in Thai history, not only as the countries first woman PM, but also, had she been her own boss, as a great PM. Like her brother, she exceeded what the Thai people could accept and so now she is in the process of being turfed out.

Two stellar opportunities of the Shinawatras wasted due to their massive greed and corruption.

He got 'turfed out' because he didn't give Sondhi Lim a valuable broadcasting concession.

is this at the heart of Thaskins ouster? for real?

Dear Thaksin, <deleted>. everyone learnt this behavior from YOU. Why dont you man UP and stop being such a sissy. If you would have only accepted the fact that you were Corrupt and took advantage of THE Kings People maybe YOUR FAMILY members wouldnt have to stand up to defend your stolen money. its funny to think, when you did man up, you had the females in the family do it. So, heres to your family future. Karma will come. People use to look up to you till you became full of that stuff that comes out of dogs butts. Quit blaming Thai people for your actions.

sincerely, me.

An American who uses learnt, instead of learned?

are you sure about that?

and, use?

why not Youse?

you seem to have a problem with d's

I understand, in Thailand, they can be quite 'lovely"

Mr. T to a T

A megalomaniac is a person who suffers from a psycho-pathological condition characterized by delusional fantasies of power, relevance, omnipotence, and inflated self-esteem. Today, such as person would be clinically described as having a narcissistic personality disorder.

and, how many "selfies" have you posted on the internet this week?

Not sure what your comment has to do with the price of tea in China or rice in Thailand for that matter. But to answer your query, never ever a single one in my entire life.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app