Is there a way to scare Thais away during Songkran ?

balo

Sometimes...

When I read topics like this,

I have only one question.

Why the hell are you here?

If this is such a burden, I can very much imagine all your other annoyances.

How many times people complain about thai people here...

Do you -self important imperialistic western dorks- even realisf it is THEIR country and not yours?

So, shut up and adapt to the way of life.

You don't like it, go back to where you came from.

Sometimes I read b0llox like this and have only one question..........

Why are you here ? Another ridiculous comment from a self-important uneducated moronic ridiculous person.

• Like 2

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes...

When I read topics like this,

I have only one question.

Why the hell are you here?

If this is such a burden, I can very much imagine all your other annoyances.

How many times people complain about thai people here...

Do you -self important imperialistic western dorks- even realisf it is THEIR country and not yours?

So, shut up and adapt to the way of life.

You don't like it, go back to where you came from.

Sometimes I read b0llox like this and have only one question..........

Why are you here ? Another ridiculous comment from a self-important uneducated moronic ridiculous person.

How right you are.

• Like 2

Try Dark Sunglasses and a White Cain, walk slowly, and also walk like you can't see where you are going. A Trained German Shepard Seeing Eye Dog would sure help.

Then write all of us back here and let us know how it turned out for you.

Of course, after you have dried off first.

• Like 1

I learned a long time ago - if you don't want to get shot, stay away from the shooter. I just went to my back gate because there was a

bunch of noise in the soi. About twenty locals drunks were marching by banging on things. They had buckets of ice. Now, what do you think

would have happened if I decided to walk out in the street at that moment? If you have to go out, do it before 11 am and wear a bathing suit.

• Like 1

You are living in Thailand, this is what happens at Songkran. It happens every year so get used to it. You could try using some common sense and stay away from these places, stay at home or go back to yourown country and winge there.

• Like 1

You could go back to your home country.

yes, you could go back to that dirty smelly place you came from. leave the Thai people alone, if you don't like it leave or stay indoors. I don't think that anyone gives a tinkers dam what you think!

Or what you think for that matter tongue.png

Stay in your condo or hotel, if you find it too boring then take a flight back home. It is what it is and we all love it.

Obviously! "we all" don't "love it". Or, haven't you been paying attention to the posts wink.png

Collapse and appear seriously injured or sick. Hundreds of Thais will gather around you in a circle...but not one of them will do a damn thing...

Maybe take your wallet or phone.

• Like 1

I've had some luck in the last few days by pretending I'm sick. Hold your forehead, wave the offending water-warriors away and with a sad, sickly voice, say "Mai sabai, mai sabai". It's worked for me 3 times in the last 3 days...

• Like 2

I've had some luck in the last few days by pretending I'm sick. Hold your forehead, wave the offending water-warriors away and with a sad, sickly voice, say "Mai sabai, mai sabai". It's worked for me 3 times in the last 3 days...

Then you are definatly not walking down 2nd Road in Pattaya.

• Like 1

Just tell them.....you wet me I'll bring my 20 friends to beat you up.

That's what they do.thumbsup.gif

That actually happened today- Thai girl soaked a farang who didn't want it, he came back later with some friends and assaulted her and she's now getting treatment in hospital.

I'm in the 'if you don't like it, stay away from it' camp. And I don't like it, so I stay away from it.

• Like 1

That's what they do.thumbsup.gif

That actually happened today- Thai girl soaked a farang who didn't want it, he came back later with some friends and assaulted her and she's now getting treatment in hospital.

I'm in the 'if you don't like it, stay away from it' camp. And I don't like it, so I stay away from it.

Assaulted a Thai girl and put her in hospital for throwing water. What f***ing planet are these people from.

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

That's what they do.thumbsup.gif width=25 alt=thumbsup.gif>

He had to get mates to beat up a woman ?

What size handbag did he bring to the fight ?

On Wednesday in Chiang Mai hundreds of Buddhists threw yellow flower petals on the 500 monks who walked to the temple on Singharat. To me that is Songkran. What we see on the streets is nothing short of unregulated condoned assault. Some Thai and farangs simply don't know how to regulate their behavior. Throwing a bucket of ice on someone driving a scooter on a wet road is dangerous, mean and I would say criminal. I got a bucket of water thrown on my chest once when riding a scooter—what a terrible shock. Everyone says Pattaya is the worst place to be. I actually thought it would be the best. Stay at Sabai Wing on Soi 1. Eat there and then go the back way into Sabai Soapy Massage, have sex, go to the hotel bar, get drunk, go to sleep, get up and eat, go to Sabai Soapy Massage, etc. Do that for a week and Songkran will be the best week you ever had.

Never never do that. Songkran is a very traditional celebration in Thailand. I am afraid you really have to get back to your home country if you have plans to tell any Thais off during this festival. Please don't feel offended. It is that real.

• Like 1