Ready For The War

Gonzo the Face

Anybody else out there in or around Chiang Mai, that has had a gut full of the crap handed out by the TOT, TTT. AIS and or various other [non] service providers ???

For about the past 6 weeks of so my ToT, Adsl has gone to crap.. You call the service and you get the various run-a-round stories, everything but the truth, which is that they just keep selling the memberships and do nothing to increase the volume of service or equipment

The same goes for AIS and the cellular> I have had the same number for about 12 years and for the past month of so, due to all the selling and marketing programs to get new members, the handphone is all but worthless with not connecting and cutoffs, recorded messages, beep, beep, beep, etc.

Is there such a thing here as Class action ? Or some type or court procedure to get these people to live up to the service agreement that was promised???

Perhaps the Ministry of Communication, who is obviously not doing his job in monitoring these money grubbing operations.

Anyone else just fed up and want to do something as a group?

Gonzo

I was at TOT for the 5th time today. My internet connection has been terrible for the past few weeks as well and I have been trying to get them to increase it as my speed is often slower than dial-up now. It turns out that in order to increase my speed, I have to get a new phone number as my old TOT number doesn't allow for the increase. I'm not sure if this is another way to delay my complaints but I'm heading down again early next week to try again.

For other TOT ADSL users, I've learned that it's pointless to go to the branch offices in the shopping centres. Go directly to their main branch on Tung Hotel Road. But then again, I haven't had any luck yet either.

I was at TOT for the 5th time today. My internet connection has been terrible for the past few weeks as well and I have been trying to get them to increase it as my speed is often slower than dial-up now. It turns out that in order to increase my speed, I have to get a new phone number as my old TOT number doesn't allow for the increase. I'm not sure if this is another way to delay my complaints but I'm heading down again early next week to try again.

For other TOT ADSL users, I've learned that it's pointless to go to the branch offices in the shopping centres. Go directly to their main branch on Tung Hotel Road. But then again, I haven't had any luck yet either.

I know where you are coming from... I, also deal with the main office. My connection has gotten so bad that there are parts [hours] of each day now that I cannot even get connected with my email. Prompt comes up cannot find the server or the standard cannot connect with this site.

But what are we supposed to do , just sit here like a Thai bump o n the proverbial log. Funny how in all of these service providers, none of them ever have trouble with their billing departments;

gonzo