Gay Police?

Oogleman

How do you go about chatting up a drop dead gorgeous Thai policeman without getting into trouble lol? Im in lust with one i see quite often in Bkk.

Sorry, saw the title of the thread and all I could think about was a couple of policemen coming into the Royal Vauxhall Tavern, having the music turned off and saying ''Hello, hello, hello, what's all this then? You lot don't look very gay to me. I'm arresting you all under Section 6 of the Not Looking Gay Enough Act, 1998. I think you'd better accompany me to the station.''

How do you go about chatting up a drop dead gorgeous Thai policeman without getting into trouble lol? Im in lust with one i see quite often in Bkk.

Sorry, saw the title of the thread and all I could think about was a couple of policemen coming into the Royal Vauxhall Tavern, having the music turned off and saying ''Hello, hello, hello, what's all this then? You lot don't look very gay to me. I'm arresting you all under Section 6 of the Not Looking Gay Enough Act, 1998. I think you'd better accompany me to the station.''

I would accompany this guy anytime lol - sighhhhhhhh!

I know what you mean, and the temptation involved- but you really don't want to mess about with those who have as much power as Thai policemen do without being relatively sure of the result. Better to find a gay man who happens to be a policeman (and I have met a few!) than to go around searching for a policeman in uniform who happens to be gay.

I know what you mean, and the temptation involved- but you really don't want to mess about with those who have as much power as Thai policemen do without being relatively sure of the result. Better to find a gay man who happens to be a policeman (and I have met a few!) than to go around searching for a policeman in uniform who happens to be gay.

Or develop a taste for military uniforms instead. I'm told that soldiers can be very friendly ...

Guest endure

Or develop a taste for military uniforms instead. I'm told that soldiers can be very friendly ...

As friendly as you can afford in many cases :o:D

This particular one seems to like eating at the malaysia hotel in civvies - almost always alone or with other thais (bike -taxi drivers - food stall owners etc)and various times during day.

The uniform group normally stays inside in morning or late night.

So he could be doing a bit of naughty business on side financially or hunting for something illegal or just gay. Im betting its not my lucky day lol