Paint sprayer for small jobs

Beardog

Has anyone seen any items like this in Thailand. This setup is awesome & is super portable & unlike Rattale cans you add, Enamel paint hardner & enamel reducer & fisheye remover & shoot or laquer & thinner etc.

It shoots out a path 3 " wide & is excellent for tanks fenders frame & last as long as any paint job as it has hardener . I use this in the U.S. for small jobs . in fact the 1000 1983 Kawasaki LTD mpaint on the tank is still in perfect shape.

I don't like the rattlecans because they tend to fade even if the paint is baked on or it just breaks down from UV as regular paint is not thinned to a piss steam as in rattle cans.

The best part is 3 squirts with appropriate thinner or reducer cleans the nozzle & just clean the jar & your ready to squirt again.

I have not seen it here but am reluctant to bring the areosol containers back in checked in luggage since TSA(Covenant) stole 2 cans of chain oil & prescrip drugs That I got on data chips via several small light activated pencams . Even though I will get the monetary back for compensation when the FBI gets done processing the case. They already shipped the prescription drugs on the claim. But it isn't much consolation I need the things that I bring back! This july they are in for a surprise if they dik with my checkin. The federal building is going to pack my box & put a large note to contact the federal building as everything will be precleared with TSA. Can you tell I am pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thes are what they look like the older unit is when they were more generous & gave 3 oz. of propelant.

Thanks if anyone has knowledge of this item. I have seen it in a 6 oz. can but it may be hard to keep it at 8" from the painted surface. A small compressor is the other way or a small tank & pump it up but the downside is the hose. For a small job this is sweeeeet!

post-32440-0-62329100-1397809489_thumb.j

post-32440-0-97506700-1397809518_thumb.j

post-32440-0-90651800-1397809529_thumb.j

Edited by Beardog

I was never a professional auto painter but I have painted cars, pick-ups, motorcycles and bicycles over the years. I experimented with different effects using a small spray gun like the one in the pix.

post-63954-0-69666300-1397821098_thumb.j

and later in an effort to get a bit more detail, one of these airbrushes

post-63954-0-14855600-1397821162_thumb.j

Both need compressed air from an air compressor.....and I needed better eyes!

I still have about 14 guns in San Francisco but they all need hoses to run. I have seen some good airbrush setups with a tiny motor used to pump the paint out. But to paint autos or bikes planes it still takes a lot of pressure 45-55 psi & Hvlp requires far less but you still need enogh to get the paint to flash correctly or it is dull or orange peeled.

hopefully someone knows in Thailand or China. They aren't anywhere as strict as the U.S. on shipping air or compressed gas. Actually if I could get a suitable guage metal & make a refillable bottle & use a small gun or one of my airbrushes. But Ideally something without a hose would be dynamite!

Got it Had to get in the U.S. & a buddys sister is shipping him a Birthday care package box & there was room for 2 guns & 3 refills. No more sweating getting goddam air cans through the U.S's stupid TSA rules!