Obtaining re-entry permit at Suvarnabhumi

The re-entry permit desk is open 24 hours a day. It is located just before departure immigration (not fast track area).

You will pay 1200 baht for a single entry. They take the photo, fill out the form and make the copies needed for the extra 200 baht above the normal fee.

• Like 1

Getting a re-entry at Jomtien Immigration is a nightmare these days so I also opted for the Suvarnabhumi option two weeks ago. Not only cheaper but also done in less than 15 mins. They fill out the form and take a picture. When you go through immigration do mention that you need a re-entry and ask for directions as the office is a bit hidden away in the far left corner.

How much is a re-entry at the airport? 4000?

I think you should scroll up to post #4. While more time-consuming to type this out than giving you the direct answer, it is my hope that you learn to actually read a thread before posting nonsense. The answer has already been given.

Edit: I did occur to me that you could be talking about a multiple-entry, but that is usually specified when making requests about specific prices. If so, yes, it is 4,000 to the best of my knowledge.

Edited by smileplur
  • Like 1

Getting a re-entry at Jomtien Immigration is a nightmare these days so I also opted for the Suvarnabhumi option two weeks ago. Not only cheaper but also done in less than 15 mins. They fill out the form and take a picture. When you go through immigration do mention that you need a re-entry and ask for directions as the office is a bit hidden away in the far left corner.

May I ask .... How was it cheaper than getting a re-entry permit at immigration (Jomtien in your case)? Are you including the various costs associated with transportation, ink used, etc.?

You get the re-entry permit before you go through immigration, not after.

As you come down the escalator there's a rather obvious sign that says "Re-entry Visa" and an arrow, though it's not a visa per se. As you approach the Immigration Booths you can also see the desk in the far corner.

The only time it's not immediately obvious is when using the premium fast lane - where there is no re-entry permit desk and you have to ask the Immigration staff to open the glass door to go through and get it done.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I think you should scroll up to post #4. While more time-consuming to type this out than giving you the direct answer, it is my hope that you learn to actually read a thread before posting nonsense. The answer has already been given.

Edit: I did occur to me that you could be talking about a multiple-entry, but that is usually specified when making requests about specific prices. If so, yes, it is 4,000 to the best of my knowledge.

FYI ~ Sir, it doesn't cost you one baht to be nice to other foreigners, on this forum. Lars is probably an elder Swede, who learned English, late in life, as a second language. CAPICHE? whistling.gif

You don't have to reply to any questions I have in the future. If I like whining from rude people I know where to look

Edited by larsjohnsson
  • Like 2

Bit off topic,but can you get re entry at Don Meaung also and where is it.

Yup, see this topic here: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/588383-re-entry-desk-at-dm/

Have personally used this before.

That topic is a bit old.

There is a post in it that mentions Suv's re-entry permit desk opening hours that is outdated. They are open 24 hours a day also now.

Bit off topic,but can you get re entry at Don Meaung also and where is it.

Yup, see this topic here: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/588383-re-entry-desk-at-dm/

Have personally used this before.

That topic is a bit old.

There is a post in it that mentions Suv's re-entry permit desk opening hours that is outdated. They are open 24 hours a day also now.

18 month old topic, yes - but it answers the question above and gives the actual location of the desk - which has not changed since the thread was posted (used it myself again recently)

Was through DMK the other day and saw the Re entry permit office (but didn't need to use it). You have to get stamped out first and then immediately behind the Immigration desks is the office.

Personally, I felt safer getting a permit at Imperial World Lad Phrao beforehand as I think it rather unnerving to get stamped out and then find the re entry permit office may be closed or, if you're running for your flight, mightn't have enough time!! Then you're buggered!!

Anyway, just my input.