PM Yingluck is confident that there will be no political vacuum

Lite Beer

Another mature, calm, and collected statement by the PM, never allowing herself to be dragged down by the hate mongers.. why these pad/pdrc creeps hate her so much is beyond a reasonable persons comprehension.

I like your sarcastic sense of humour.

and i like your stupdniss. fits perfectly fits in the stupidness from the yellows :-D

Get up to date please. Yellows are not in fashion now it's any colour but red. reds now are a fragmentated lot the % left are roudies/ready for a fight given the OK--50%of the reds that was are now keeping lower profile, or re-thinking now that they have learnt more of the corrupt government.

Let the axe fall and Suterp has his moment. Sooner or later an election must be held and PT will again be in the government and they will have the last laugh. In fact, let the unholy alliance of Ahbisit and Suterp continue with their undemocratic personal pursuits as they will continue to be unelectable.

You to are out of date, with the PTP in big mega trouble they thought they had the last laugh with the rice/water/tablets---but the truth is out, so maybe it is the opposition that gets the last laugh. Keep worrying reds--keep biting your nails as this is a very stressful time for you.

she has shown remarkable strength and fortitude through the most horrendous stress and deserves heaps of kudos for her stoic refusal to give into the minority thugs who seek to hijack democracy

The strength with which she bursts into tears tells you how much stress she has been under. Remarkable job. I doubt that a real prime minister could keep going under the same conditions.

I hope you are trying to be funny.

I have burst into tears at finding out my fiancee was killed, my father died, mu mother died and a few times when i was drunk and reminded of deaths in the family.

Bursting into tears from being asked questions that should have been 100% expected is only a sign of weakness and ineptitude.

she has shown remarkable strength and fortitude through the most horrendous stress and deserves heaps of kudos for her stoic refusal to give into the minority thugs who seek to hijack democracy

I love clever sarcasm,please tell me you are being sarcastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not at all. Thailand's first Female Premier and she has reason to be proud - she's not a 'great' leader, of course not, but deserves much credit

I'd rather her than some sniveling Abhist who has no ethics and my neighbor's 12 year old shows more leadership than he

would I prefer a better leader? yes of course... but right now there isn't one. The Thai people will never accept their votes being hijacked by the PDRC/Dems - we need a third way - but where is it? not linked to the Ammart or the Shins - corrupt free

but for now she deserves credit where credit is due and all the backbiting and snarling by TVF forum 'experts' will matter naught

You are quite the comedian.

Credit where credit is due?

Let's see.

The only education she has had has been paid for by thaksin and/or her parents.

The only jobs she has ever had including PM has been provided by thaksin.

What has she ever accomplished except for giving birth to her son has she ever performed without the help of her brother or parents?

Another mature, calm, and collected statement by the PM, never allowing herself to be dragged down by the hate mongers.. why these pad/pdrc creeps hate her so much is beyond a reasonable persons comprehension.

You mean she didn't cry this time? Why do you bother posting this crap, you seriously expect anyone to believe it?

What PK is saying is true, but that hurts you doesn't it.

Wait one more month and after you see your worst nightmare come true, you can just go on hating Thailand and maybe yourself. coffee1.gif

stressing that there would not be a political vacuum as the individual assuming her role would be guaranteed to be competent in administering national affairs.

Now if that is an admission that the individual assuming her role would be more competent that she, then maybe that was a mature statement! But based on past performance she has put her foot in it once again, She has no comprehension of what she is saying.

mature politicians don't cry! and certainly not as much as she does. little girls cry!

I love clever sarcasm,please tell me you are being sarcastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not at all. Thailand's first Female Premier and she has reason to be proud - she's not a 'great' leader, of course not, but deserves much credit

I'd rather her than some sniveling Abhist who has no ethics and my neighbor's 12 year old shows more leadership than he

would I prefer a better leader? yes of course... but right now there isn't one. The Thai people will never accept their votes being hijacked by the PDRC/Dems - we need a third way - but where is it? not linked to the Ammart or the Shins - corrupt free

but for now she deserves credit where credit is due and all the backbiting and snarling by TVF forum 'experts' will matter naught

You are quite the comedian.

Credit where credit is due?

Let's see.

The only education she has had has been paid for by thaksin and/or her parents.

The only jobs she has ever had including PM has been provided by thaksin.

What has she ever accomplished except for giving birth to her son has she ever performed without the help of her brother or parents?

Wow wolfman you are in a foul mood and pretty disgusting remark. I can tell you that Yingluck has on the receiving end of many like you and worst from political opposition leaders including your lordship Suterp, chicken heart Ahbisit and even the recalcitrant Somchai but I yet to hear her loss her cool and said anything degradatory in return. That to me is class and dignity that these oppositions can learn from her. You can be strong without being distasteful in what you say.

• Like 1

No political vacuum as long as this man manages to cling on to power by hook or by crook. Below one of the said crooks visiting him for an ear medicine session over the Songkran holiday in a Thai Rath photo. Pol Gen Kamronwith, Bkk Met Police Capo, who got his insignia of office pinned on him by the Boss himself in Hong Kong, appears to be performing acupuncture (according to Thai Rath) on him. Could lead to a nasty accident.

EyWwB5WU57MYnKOuFUAVylZCdL7PhOmcL8HlwYDn

Do you think being Thaksin's clone has something to do with it?

• Like 1

You mean she didn't cry this time? Why do you bother posting this crap, you seriously expect anyone to believe it?

Wait one more month and after you see your worst nightmare come true, you can just go on hating Thailand and maybe yourself. coffee1.gif

stressing that there would not be a political vacuum as the individual assuming her role would be guaranteed to be competent in administering national affairs.

Now if that is an admission that the individual assuming her role would be more competent that she, then maybe that was a mature statement! But based on past performance she has put her foot in it once again, She has no comprehension of what she is saying.

mature politicians don't cry! and certainly not as much as she does. little girls cry!

Mature politicians don't cry!! You sure about that? Obama cried when asked about the Benghazi consulate attack. Tony Blair cried for Iraq war crimes. Even matured and steely politician Lee Kuan Yew cried when faced with the separation of Malaysia. They cried because they are emotionally attached to their job. That's a sign of a person dedicated to her job.

• Like 1

Mature politicians don't cry!! You sure about that? Obama cried when asked about the Benghazi consulate attack. Tony Blair cried for Iraq war crimes. Even matured and steely politician Lee Kuan Yew cried when faced with the separation of Malaysia. They cried because they are emotionally attached to their job. That's a sign of a person dedicated to her job.

Could be a cry for help--a cry of guilt-a cry of embarrassment --a cry of anger--of frustration, you see rather than dedication could be any of these.

Dedication would be acknowledging the rice scam being the chairperson, dedication would have been staying at home here in Thailand overseeing the running of matters and have her dep heads travel. Dedication would have not tried to push bills through parliament in the early hours of the morning and most of all appoint cabinet members with a wealth of experience in their particular fields with clean records of office.---this is the problem without bringing in other names into the post. Answer any of this without the normal Suthep/dems etc.

• Like 1

Wow, calm down a little bit please. I almost had to charge you for a broken ipad, I had to laugh so hard that the thing dropped on the ground.

You compare Yl, with Obama and Tony Blair and by doing this you say that she is emotionally attached to her job and that she is dedicated.

How can you use these words when you talk about YL.

But at least you can be proud of yourself, your dedication to the reds is outstanding.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Wow, calm down a little bit please. I almost had to charge you for a broken ipad, I had to laugh so hard that the thing dropped on the ground.

You compare Yl, with Obama and Tony Blair and by doing this you say that she is emotionally attached to her job and that she is dedicated.

But at least you can be proud of yourself, your dedication to the reds is outstanding.

Expecting a better intelligent reply but nay just the usual short and curt 'nothing' yellow rebuttal. I just glad you didn't use any degradatory words.

Obama is not a mature politician! and Tony Blair, he definitely was not a mature politician.

• Like 1

Expecting a better intelligent reply but nay just the usual short and curt 'nothing' yellow rebuttal. I just glad you didn't use any degradatory words.

So it's intelligent comparing Obama and Blair to yingluk, still using words like degradatory shows your intelligence, is there such a word in the English dictionary, I wonder!

• 5 weeks later...

Cough cough :D

This lady is the biggest hypocrite you will ever meet. The only thing she has done is clearing the way for her brother and his clan to rape the country. Her only job has been to distract and fool people. No debates, hardly showed up in parliament, never answered questions. Introduced populist policies that crippled the country. Introduced an amnesty bill that divided the country even more. A total disgrace for democracy.

It looks as if many fell prey to her charms.

Edited by Nickymaster

Spoiled kids also cry when they don't get it their way.

• 7 months later...