Whats Wrong With Ipstop&start Now?

Rimmer

It is currently short changing me and at least one other person I know on bandwidth, I have been getting very low readings since the begining of June every time I check. Files are coming down corrupt and the server keeps re setting. Often I can't log into email and it is impossible to up load pictures to Flickr.I have sent two very strong emails to IPStop&Start but so far they have not even botherd to reply. I hope it's just another problem with their gateway and it will be fixed soon but if it is a sign of things to come which I half suspect then there is nothing much to be done short of everybody hitting them with claims for refunds.

My current readings from ADSL Thailand for a Express Light 2 512 kbs package are shown below.

216.9 June 5, 2006, 1:59 pm

145.3 June 5, 2006, 2:03 pm

205.8 June 7, 2006, 4:14 pm

326.8 June 7, 2006, 11:19 pm

198.2 June 8, 2006, 10:56 am

319.7 June 8, 2006, 8:49 pm

326.6 June 8, 2006, 9:50 pm

I agree, mine has been terrible for the past five days. Up and down like a yo yo. The service stinks and if I had any other choice the dish would be on my front porch waiting for them to come pick it up.

I agree, mine has been terrible for the past five days. Up and down like a yo yo. The service stinks and if I had any other choice the dish would be on my front porch waiting for them to come pick it up.

Front porch! mine would be in the swimming pool.. :o

I have had this lowsy IPSTAR for almost a year, all customer service does is BS about problems saying there going to be repaired shortly but nothing has changed. When my wife inquired at 3 diffrent times about the 1800 baht package compared to the 2400 baht we have been paying they said the lower one was for schools only my wife said thats not what it says on their website but they continue to insist its for schools. I guess all the guys on Thai Vias have schools. luckily in six months we move to a house in the city so I will be telling them what they can do with their dish. :o

Edited by Sakeopete

I am in the Mabprachan area of Pattaya and have also noticed a significant reduction in the BB speed for the last two or three weeks.

Speeds have dropped from 450/200 average for April and early May to currenty average 242/81.

I spoke with the technical support people at Csloxinfo Ipstar and asked then what they would do to restore a more acceptable speed considering I was paying 4000 baht per month and was not getting anywhere near the speeds I should be. Their suggested solution went down like a lead balloon.

"Buy the 1024/512 service then you will get better speed." :o

I thanked them and put the phone down.