Anyone Having Trouble With True Lately?

tourleadersi

Hi.

Has anyone having trouble with their True linkup lately. I can get online but most of the sites I try and get to are 'unnavailable'? I've been with True for several months now and haven't had a problem before. Is anyone experienceing the same at the moment?

I can get on to email and thaivisa, but everything else is real hit and miss.

Any advice?

Thanks

I had that problem for several days a couple of weeks ago for a day or two but then cleared up. It seemed to be a DNS lookup problem as often a reload would display the page. I suspect they have been changing routings or equipment. I did try alternative DNS of 203.144.255.71/72 the worst day and it seemed to help some but next day the normal servers seemed to work just as well so not sure what the story was.

Dont even start me with ######ing True. I have had problems from last Sunday. Some days it will work other days it wont. Bloody annoying. Just had them out today again. Seems to be working again. I also got the guys at my apartment to trace out my phone line inside the building and check for faults. So fingers crossed it continues to work.

Yeah, its so weird.

I tried the DHL website no problems, then try Thai post office website and no go. Same for so many attempts. Some work, others don't. Definately seems to be a theme that most are unhappy with True, it looks like I might be joining the ranks....