Thai Banks Are Open Today

toppy

once again you put your head in the noose the thai banks are open today they have quoted thier rates as normal nothing wrong with that mate.

you go into great detail with some of your posts then make stupid mistakes with the likes of this please if you are going to post do your homework first .

i think a im sorry is in order to the thai banks

toppy

once again you put your head in the noose the thai banks are open today they have quoted thier rates as normal nothing wrong with that mate.

you go into great detail with some of your posts then make stupid mistakes with the likes of this please if you are going to post do your homework first .

I'm sure the banks are waiting with baited breath...

toppy

:o

Now That IS is quite embarassing...not for the Banks but for Topfield .....

Can't wait for his feedback ...

toppy

:o

Now That IS is quite embarassing...not for the Banks but for Topfield .....

Can't wait for his feedback ...

You might have a long wait...

toppy

hello lampard/ raro

if you look at the date of first post it was last friday,all the banks in chaingrai were open.

the post was in reply to our good friend topfield who swore blind that all banks were closed on friday giving way for the thai banks to rip all the farang off once again with the exchange rates .

i tried to post my reply on topfields thread but the moderator got there before me and closed the thread (i wonder why).

come on toppy whens the reply coming

toppy

hello lampard/ raro

if you look at the date of first post it was last friday,all the banks in chaingrai were open.

the post was in reply to our good friend topfield who swore blind that all banks were closed on friday giving way for the thai banks to rip all the farang off once again with the exchange rates .

i tried to post my reply on topfields thread but the moderator got there before me and closed the thread (i wonder why).

Yes, it was meant for Fridays opening on Banks...even in Nakhon Sawan they were open...can't imagine they were closed anywhere else then....

Topfield seems to be vanished....or is busy trying to find a good excuse for posting things that are solely made up in his head but have little to do with reality....

rcm :o

toppy

hello lampard/ raro

oooops... :o

toppy

hello lampard/ raro

yeah that mod was me. When he comes back with something more than conspiracy theories by Thai banks and Indians trying to rip him off by the amount equivalent to a London bus ticket, then he'll be welcome to post.

... Thai banks and Indians trying to rip him off by the amount equivalent to a London bus ticket ...

I thought he was moaning about trivial sums, but if that's the case ...

Yeah but ole Toppy was a pensioner by the sounds of it. That means 80p for any trip of any distance these days.

Still a bit steep I know at 56 baht!