Double din stereo in car

I bought a few weeks ago a double din car stereo player.

I installed the stereo according to the manual and everything seems OK to me.

But in the wiring plan, there are 2 Cinch plugs for which I can not find a connection.

The 2 Cinch plugs are labelled Canbus In and Canbus out.

I know that my car has a sort of Computer system built in and I use many times a handheld code reader to read the error codes of the car.

The handheld code reader connects trough a 16 pin connector to the connector located at the bottom of the dashboard.

Can anybody tel me how to connect this Canbus?

TIA

What is that and what are you trying to achieve ?

It is an interface for CanBus autoradios.

With this interface, the CanBus autoradio can be controlled by steering wheel controls.

The 2 Cinch plugs connect to the Canbus Cinch connectors and the other connector connects to a steering wheel radio control.

I have been looking in Google for Autoradio with CanBus I/O and I found many interfaces.

One interface connect to the OBD (?) system and display in the autoradio the failure codes of the OBD system (eg,: orange motor block marked CHECK).

In one particular example, the CanBus connectors were connected to an interface and the autoradio was displaying the speed, RPM, and trip counter.

I have totally no clue what to do with these CanBus I/O plug as it appears that they need to be connected to an (expensive) adapter to be activated.

I think the first thing to do is confirm 100% your vehicle has a canbus. I am sure it does not but am happy to admit I was wrong...happens sometimes.

I am a little bit confused about OBD and CanBus.

My car has 100% sure and OBD system.

The connector for the handheld reader is located underside the steering wheel.

I found also a lot of kits to connect the CanBus of the autoradio to the OBD system.

Each of them offering a specific function.

But with a heavy price tag.

I like the functions such as an OBD errir code reader on my car radio display.

But the price tag for such a kit is too heavy for what it offers.