Big Bike Parking

1BADDAT

sometimes It is a pain in the ass leaving a big bike or a nice car parked on common places.

At my office I was getting really pissed because the valet guys were sitting on my bike, reading newspaper on it, and even sleeping on it with the side-stand.!

they leave it full of grease and dirty, with mirrors all messed up.

because the big bike parking is just next the boot where they work. unfortunately, and only another ER6N is there, but so dirty they dont wanna touch it.

I had to complain the the management about it in person and make sure each day get not close to it anymore.

Not to mention all the times I've seen them sleeping at lunch time inside the mercedes owned by the people who work at the office, with the aircon on.

There are full of morons everywhere who do not value others properties... and just take advantage of it.

so, a dont blame those who park their expensive cars at special places or big bike and get pissed when idiots who care none the less for other properties are taking the place.

a 120 decibel alarm would fix these kind of problems -they will scurry away like rats when it goes off

how did they get into his mercedes and turn on the air/con btw ? doesnt he lock it ?

• Like 1

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sometimes It is a pain in the ass leaving a big bike or a nice car parked on common places.

At my office I was getting really pissed because the valet guys were sitting on my bike, reading newspaper on it, and even sleeping on it with the side-stand.!

because the big bike parking is just next the boot where they work. unfortunately, and only another ER6N is there, but so dirty they dont wanna touch it.

I had to complain the the management about it in person and make sure each day get not close to it anymore.

Not to mention all the times I've seen them sleeping at lunch time inside the mercedes owned by the people who work at the office, with the aircon on.

There are full of morons everywhere who do not value others properties... and just take advantage of it.

so, a dont blame those who park their expensive cars at special places or big bike and get pissed when idiots who care none the less for other properties are taking the place.

a 120 decibel alarm would fix these kind of problems -they will scurry away like rats when it goes off

how did they get into his mercedes and turn on the air/con btw ? doesnt he lock it ?

No one can touch my bike at office parking lot. They touched once and got lots of shit so they are scary about it.

For people sleeping in a merc or a van, they are mostly the drivers. Our drivers do the same and they are allowed to rest in the car while waiting but it is forbidden to open the AC and let the engine run.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by ll2

Get one of those bike covers.

The arrogance on this thread is unbelievable.

In Thailand a 'big bike' is what it is, a big(ger) bike than normal. It has zero to do with engine size. Case in point the CBR150. The old CBR was never a big big bike as many have pointed out here, it is very slim and maneuverable. However the new CBR150 is bigger and the same size as the CBR250 and probably the new 300. Would anyone argue if a new CBR was parked in these places? I doubt it. The Thais never called the old CBR150 a 'big bike' but they do the new one, and rightly so, it's bigger than the average bike. So old CBR owners, swallow your pride and get with the Clicks, it's no big deal.

The Forza is a scooter but most definitely qualifies to be parked in these areas. The PCX? Probably not. I do understand the problem here.Yes they are a bit bigger but if they are taking up all the spaces as there are so many of them then they shouldn't be allowed. They can still fit in the normal spaces and are light enough to drag around. The new Tricity is only a 125cc but it's quite big all round, and I would say it definitely qualifies for a space in the 'Big Bike' areas.

Long story short, it's not about CCs, its about how big your bike actually is.

• Like 1

Now that's a good question, where is the big gay ass tricycle parking area. Next time I see an individual with a tash, leather cap, vest and arse-less chaps riding a tricycle I'll follow him and find out. Maybe he'll park it next to a small scooter in boy's town.

That could describe a few posters on this forum. wink.png

In Thailand a 'big bike' is what it is, a big(ger) bike than normal. It has zero to do with engine size. Case in point the CBR150. The old CBR was never a big big bike as many have pointed out here, it is very slim and maneuverable. However the new CBR150 is bigger and the same size as the CBR250 and probably the new 300. Would anyone argue if a new CBR was parked in these places? I doubt it. The Thais never called the old CBR150 a 'big bike' but they do the new one, and rightly so, it's bigger than the average bike. So old CBR owners, swallow your pride and get with the Clicks, it's no big deal.

The Forza is a scooter but most definitely qualifies to be parked in these areas. The PCX? Probably not. I do understand the problem here.Yes they are a bit bigger but if they are taking up all the spaces as there are so many of them then they shouldn't be allowed. They can still fit in the normal spaces and are light enough to drag around. The new Tricity is only a 125cc but it's quite big all round, and I would say it definitely qualifies for a space in the 'Big Bike' areas.

I disagree with the first half of your post, but not the rest.

I'd have to say, after reading the above, that maybe you think Thais look at 'big bikes' in two ways. Physical size and engine power. To be honest, I've never heard a Thai big bike rider (or any big bike rider for that matter) refer to a CBR150 or a gay Forza as a 'big bike'.

Maybe a clueless nose-picking Somchai security guard would, but even that would shock me.

Anywhere around the world, I think you'd find a 'big bike' classed as any bike with an engine size over say, 4-500cc's. And naturally, along with the larger engine size, comes bigger fairings etc. From my experience, I think it's the same in Thailand.

Now whether larger-sized bikes but with small engine capacities should be allowed to park in areas designed for 'big bikes' I would say, of course. Physical size and not engine capacity is relevant when it comes to parking.

I disagree with the first half of your post, but not the rest.

I'd have to say, after reading the above, that maybe you think Thais look at 'big bikes' in two ways. Physical size and engine power. To be honest, I've never heard a Thai big bike rider (or any big bike rider for that matter) refer to a CBR150 or a gay Forza as a 'big bike'.

Maybe a clueless nose-picking Somchai security guard would, but even that would shock me.

Anywhere around the world, I think you'd find a 'big bike' classed as any bike with an engine size over say, 4-500cc's. And naturally, along with the larger engine size, comes bigger fairings etc. From my experience, I think it's the same in Thailand.

Now whether larger-sized bikes but with small engine capacities should be allowed to park in areas designed for 'big bikes' I would say, of course. Physical size and not engine capacity is relevant when it comes to parking.

Would the phantom which you ride be described as a gay bike? can bikes that you describe as gay be parked in the big bike parking area or is there a separate area for gender orientated bikes?

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Edited by Alwayssunny

Now that's a good question, where is the big gay ass tricycle parking area. Next time I see an individual with a tash, leather cap, vest and arse-less chaps riding a tricycle I'll follow him and find out. Maybe he'll park it next to a small scooter in boy's town.

That could describe a few posters on this forum. wink.png
Hence.....

Would the phantom which you ride be described as a gay bike? can bikes that you describe as gay be parked in the big bike parking area or is there a separate area for gender orientated bikes?

As to the bike I ride, now I know you're not the brightest apple in the barrel, but my signature is a bit of a clue.

Are you ashamed of owning and riding a Phantom, I thought they were good bikes! Have you a problem with gay people?

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Yipyap say: "if im reverse parking my car next to a lamborghini im EXTREMELY careful not to go anywhere near it or touch it while getting in or out.

But if you are parking next to my Brio...screw it.?

That's not what I said and I always park carefully but of course the expense of the vehicle next to it should be considered

Piling in scooters to the big bike area will eventuality result in someone's big bike being damaged and there's little chance a Thai family on a fino will pay if their shopping bags scratches someone's ducatti etc

So parking next to some rich person's vehicle you would exercise EXTREME care, but next to mine not as much?

I mostly go shopping while coming from work and I hang the plastic bags to the sliders. Can carry 4 plastic bag of goods this way. Not joking. Years and years I do my shopping this way. Of course use my Honda wave too sometime if I am at home and lazy to gear up but definitely it is not a luxury as well.

I am glad that you realise that a bike is a form of transportation that can be pressed into other uses and utilise it thusly.

I would be careful mentioning the fact your don't gear up on your Wave considering some posters around here...

I mostly go shopping while coming from work and I hang the plastic bags to the sliders. Can carry 4 plastic bag of goods this way. Not joking. Years and years I do my shopping this way. Of course use my Honda wave too sometime if I am at home and lazy to gear up but definitely it is not a luxury as well.

I am glad that you realise that a bike is a form of transportation that can be pressed into other uses and utilise it thusly.

I would be careful mentioning the fact your don't gear up on your Wave considering some posters around here...

I wear my half helmet and sometime half gloves on my wave:lol: which is enough for me to ride a km to the beginning of the soi. Not wearing my leathers on the wave for sure.

But yes, i love the economy and flexibility of a bike. A bike can do lots for cheap even in a sport bike form factor.

• Like 1