Woman arrested in South Pattaya relating to Child Exploitation offenses

Rimmer

Woman arrested in South Pattaya relating to Child Exploitation offenses
india-1.jpg
PATTAYA:--Acting on an arrest warrant, officers from the Police Region 2 Child and Women Protection Unit along with officials from a Child Shelter based in Jomtien, arrested a 30 year old woman accused of persuading a 17 year old orphan to leave the shelter and work as a prostitute.

Officers arrested Khun Rayong at her rented apartment at the southern end of Pattaya Third Road on Friday afternoon in accordance with arrest warrant number 140/2557 dated 23rd April 2014 and issued by the Pattaya Provincial Court.

The suspect, who works at a restaurant near the Shelter, is accused of persuading the 17 year old girl to leave the shelter . She was then allegedly put to work as a Prostitute servicing Indian customers of Khun Rayong, who would charge the Indians 2,000 Baht in exchange for sexual services provided by the girl.
- See more at: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/126229/woman-arrested-in-south-pattaya-relating-to-child-exploitation-offenses/#sthash.gu3XLDVK.dpuf

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2014-04-26

• Like 1

2000 baht ,Goodness i remember the days when you could roger every girl in the bar ---twice for that

You must be old.

Nah it was just a cheap bar with "ladies" well past there sell by date cheesy.gif

• Like 2

The age off consent is 15 in Thailand. ( for the free sex )

Prostitution only 18 years old ( commercial )

Many karaokes in Thailand are having 15 year olds, tolerated and encouraged by the locals.

The real (sex)encounters are in the 24Hrs resorts...

Get over it, Japanese age of consent is 13 yrs

Switserland prostitution is legal for 16Yrs old...

Maybe its me thats getting old, but really can't see the joke here. It is not funny what so ever ! This woman is a disgrace and hope karma comes around for here really soon !! Not just the usual pety fine !

She will come back as a street dog?

That's why we see so many street dogs everywhere ?

Now i get it .coffee1.gif

It is "normal" to try to make a funny in a shocking moment (Medical fact)

It is also a way of trying to move on and show that life is usually funny rather than sad.

And it is also a philosophical reaction to a sad trade that frequently happens in Thailand and worldwide.

Maybe its me thats getting old, but really can't see the joke here. It is not funny what so ever ! This woman is a disgrace and hope karma comes around for here really soon !! Not just the usual pety fine !

2000 baht ,Goodness i remember the days when you could roger every girl in the bar ---twice for that

And this is funny ?? Maybe if somebody was "rogering" your 17 year old daughter you would see how stupid your comment was.

• Like 1

And this is funny ?? Maybe if somebody was "rogering" your 17 year old daughter you would see how stupid your comment was.

And you think it's "funny" to make references to people's family?post-4641-1156693976.gif

I have heard stories that Indian customers like to share the costs between a group of them,this is one factor the working girls don't like them,so i have been told,so the 2000b mentioned may not have been for a single short time,this woman deserves jail,but i presume a fine will be it.

• Like 1

Since the 17 year old "non child" girl was living at a shelter, a reasonable person might assume she was not into selling herself and a reasonable person might also assume she derived some sense of safety and security living at the shelter.

I would not assume a reasonable person would focus on the reported "fee for sexual services" and/or "nature of same" rather than on the degeneracy of the woman trying to pimp(sell) another human being.

• Like 1

Hmmm. Back "home" a 17 year old girl has probably been well and truly rogered, and the age of consent is 16.

• Like 1

The age off consent is 15 in Thailand. ( for the free sex )

Prostitution only 18 years old ( commercial )

Many karaokes in Thailand are having 15 year olds, tolerated and encouraged by the locals.

The real (sex)encounters are in the 24Hrs resorts...

Get over it, Japanese age of consent is 13 yrs

Switserland prostitution is legal for 16Yrs old...

Wow, I didn't know prostitution was legal in Thailand nowadays,, since 2012 in fact. And you are correct, 15-18 is no go for prostitutes.

Hmmm. Back "home" a 17 year old girl has probably been well and truly rogered, and the age of consent is 16.

Back in the UK in my old home town ,by that age half of them had a kid and a councill flat,it was a career choice.

Edited by i claudius

And you think it's "funny" to make references to people's family?post-4641-1156693976.gif

Its giving him context when making a stupid comment about under aged prostitution and a young girl who being forced to sell her body for others to profit from. Get ittttttttt!!!!!!!!!!

Back in the UK in my old home town ,by that age half of them had a kid and a councill flat,it was a career choice.

Well in your home town that maybe so, the other half are not then.

A 17 year old girl is being trafficked for commercial sex and the legal age for a female sex worker is 20 which is a grey area as prostitution is outright illegal.

End of story she was an orphan and other Thai's could see she was being exploited with Indians as her client base.

If you know much about the bar scene Indians are the bottom of the rung for most girls.

Many bars and massage places out right refuse them. People from the orphanage have moved in to save her life from the low life toe rags that would pimp them and take a large cut.

Reminds what another girl told me on the bus once, "there is no worse person in the sex industry than another woman", they are the recruiters and mumasans, the ones that live of every girl they trick or promise or even trade girls and often don't deliver on.

Sorry but anybody here who thinks its ok a 17 year old girl is taken from a orphanage and made to work underage in the sex industry for a pimp that lets her out to predominantly Indian men at an age when she can't make her own judgements is in the low life category too.