Abhisit ready for talks with PM, Thaksin if broadcast live

Lite Beer

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Chavanond stressed that Abhisit is not doing this in order to seek any political gains but for the good of the country.

This is the first lie here.

He said the reason Abhisit is seeking a live broadcast of the meetings is so that there would be no distortions about what transpired during the meeting

Second lie. Why isn't is other meeting broadcast. Plus why does he need someone to speak on his behalf.

Chavanond denied that a remark on Friday by Suthep Thaugsuban, leader of the anti-government People's Democratic Reform Committee (PDRC), telling mediators not to poke their nose in the matter, was meant as a snub to Abhisit as interpreted by some. He clarified that Abhisit was not a mediator, but was only seeking an end to the crisis.

Third lie. He was referring to Abhisit. No doubt about it.

"I may not succeed, but I will definitely not cause damage to the country and the people who love this country," tweeted Abhisit.

""4th lie. He has already caused damage to the country by boycotting the 2 Feb elections.""

well I guess you are allowed your biased opinion

and we can see which side of the fence you sit

4th lie. He has already caused damage to the country by boycotting the 2 Feb elections.

I think if you open your eyes you we see alot of Thais think he has saved the country by boycotting the election, and bringing the PTP to face the justice they now are

Like always there are 2 sides to every penny, and every story

and your blinkers make it impossible for you to see not every one agrees with your opinion

• Like 2

Can't really believe what he says,

He said he'd turn up at the EC but that never happened.

Anyway wait until he gets the phone call from the sovereign peoples medium.

Sutep and his yellow shirt mates down at the park aren't going to like abhisits antics one bit.

Trying to find a way through this mess and ignoring his masters voice.

Anyway the good thing is that he has done it twice in one week and is slowly putting distance between him mr negative!

would not any thing else from your lips

when Yingluck goes down are you prepared to go down with her

or will you and many other members have new ID's

If Yingluck is elected again

I will be prepared to state on TVF "I was Wrong"

Chavanond stressed that Abhisit is not doing this in order to seek any political gains but for the good of the country.

He said the reason Abhisit is seeking a live broadcast of the meetings is so that there would be no distortions about what transpired during the meeting

Second lie. Why isn't is other meeting broadcast. Plus why does he need someone to speak on his behalf.

Chavanond denied that a remark on Friday by Suthep Thaugsuban, leader of the anti-government People's Democratic Reform Committee (PDRC), telling mediators not to poke their nose in the matter, was meant as a snub to Abhisit as interpreted by some. He clarified that Abhisit was not a mediator, but was only seeking an end to the crisis.

"I may not succeed, but I will definitely not cause damage to the country and the people who love this country," tweeted Abhisit.

4th lie. He has already caused damage to the country by boycotting the 2 Feb elections.

5th lie...your whole post!

OK, so show where he is allegedly lying.

The sentence "5th lie ...your whole post" is not that convincing in the rebuttal stakes, I'm afraid.

Typical of what passes for "debate" on this forum by certain posters. One sentence soundbites designed to appeal to hard of thinking.

Try a non political topic for once instead of POUNCING on nit picking at posters.

Do you only post on politics-and only favour pro government stance.

ON TOPIC, do you think it would be in the shins favour to discuss LIVE, or would they be exposed to much. You wanted debate, problem you will twist the topic to suit you--OR ???

Absolutely no way will Thaksin of Arabia and little Sis agree to a live debate

However there is a certain minister who is very fond of ear medicine, and after he has taken his meds would gladly debate live on TV

Edited by Soutpeel
  • Like 2

If the article is true, I am flabbergasted.

Why Adhisit, would speak with a common criminal on the run?

Has he lost it?w00t.gif

Thailand is being held hostage by the PTP who refuse to let go of their power base

In all hostage cases you nee to talk to the criminal who is calling the shots

and your ideas is just send in the army guns ablaze

oOOOps you bias is showing

Abhisit is a useless politician that has zero respect from his peers and the people, he should have been a journalist.

At least he's making a positive step, unlike your empty negative rhetoric.

But full marks to you for consistency.

positive step? LOL. Abhisit isn't after solutions, its an obvious point scoring attempt, in public. genuine solutions are negotiated behind the scenes where there is breathing space for both parties

That's why he hasn't published his blueprint yet. You complained it wasn't published. Now you complain that it's not behind closed doors. Your only consistency is your hatred of Abhisit and your endless moronic postings.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Where did i complain about it not being published ? and i dont hate the guy, i pity him, he has gone from bright young aspiring PM to one of the worst opposition leaders in thailands history in the short space of 8 years, murder charges hanging over his head, boycotting elections , no international support, dwindling domestic support, dwindling support from his party, and a stubbornness never before witnessed in thai politics.. just a few yellow shirt nutters still supporting him.

ill remain warily cautious about his proposal. basically i don't trust him due to his pathetic track record but if he does announce something positive and in a democratic direction and willing to be flexible, i will be pleasantly surprised.

True Visions could make this Pay-Per-View.

Recoup some revenue lost from the EPL shambles and pay some farmers.

Pity it will never happen though, Yingluck wouldn't even bother to turn up, and Thaksin doesn't have the balls.

• Like 2

Abhisit is a useless politician that has zero respect from his peers and the people, he should have been a journalist.

Yep... consistency of being a complete uninformed jerkoff.

• Like 2

He is trying awfully hard to remain relevant.

The fact is though, once he agreed to boycott the Feb 2 election it was all over for him.

Step aside and let some new blood in, the Dems need to be overhauled and reborn and for that to happen this failed generation of politicians has to exit stage right.

Lost in the discussion, is a rather remarkable conciliatory and sympathetic statement from the PTP;

Pheu Thai deputy spokesperson Anusorn Iamsaaed, meanwhile, said Abhisit should not pressure himself by giving himself only a 10-day deadline to accomplish the task, adding it would be more difficult for Abhisit to deal with PDRC leaders like Suthep

I actually believe that some in the PTP want the discussion.

Anuson is pointing in the wrong corner as usual, and he should know more than anyone that this has all been discussed and rehearsed between Abhisit and Suthep anyway.

It's that game of chess, and it appears that Suthep has managed to get one over on the PTP once again.

He was calling for this 3 months ago and was shot down. and now the same but with Abhisit who is in my opinion a lot more articulate than Suthep, but at least it seems to be working and is getting thumbs ups for PTP spokesmen... Now it is up to YL and Thaksin to see if they have got the guts... But seeing as YL isn't even going to meet the EC on Wednesday, I can't see her getting in front of live TV cameras for anything other than accepting flowers from red shirt buffs in Chiang Mai wearing Thaksin and YL t-shirts.

• Like 1

Can't really believe what he says,

He said he'd turn up at the EC but that never happened.

Anyway wait until he gets the phone call from the sovereign peoples medium.

Sutep and his yellow shirt mates down at the park aren't going to like abhisits antics one bit.

Trying to find a way through this mess and ignoring his masters voice.

Anyway the good thing is that he has done it twice in one week and is slowly putting distance between him mr negative!

Can't really believe what he any Thai says,

Fixed that right up for you mate

what a crock of .......... and why would Abhisit need any one else to speak on his behalf..? and what "other" meeting are you on about..? and what evidence does your little mind have to know Suthep was talking about Abhisit.. hahaha

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

what a crock of .......... and why would Abhisit need any one else to speak on his behalf..? and what "other" meeting are you on about..? and what evidence does your little mind have to know Suthep was talking about Abhisit.. hahaha

The truth really bother you Suthep supporters. So much you have to try and insult people who see things in a different light. Try coming out behind your computer and tell someone these same comments and you would get your ass kicked.

• Like 1

positive step? LOL. Abhisit isn't after solutions, its an obvious point scoring attempt, in public. genuine solutions are negotiated behind the scenes where there is breathing space for both parties

Don't worry, there is no way that the fugitive and his clone clown will ever appear on TV for a live debate without a prepared agenda with answers.

Mark is calling their bluff and just showing how completely gutless and useless that pair running ruining the country really are.

• Like 2

Lost in the discussion, is a rather remarkable conciliatory and sympathetic statement from the PTP;

Pheu Thai deputy spokesperson Anusorn Iamsaaed, meanwhile, said Abhisit should not pressure himself by giving himself only a 10-day deadline to accomplish the task, adding it would be more difficult for Abhisit to deal with PDRC leaders like Suthep

I actually believe that some in the PTP want the discussion.

they may want to talk but others will put conditions before them to do so...wai2.gif

Anything is worth a try and it would make a great show. Abhisit is right to insist on a live broadcast for transparency's sake and even if Thaksin joins in on Skype he could more than hold his own against the two Shin siblings as Yingluck will just be repeating what her brother says. Maybe they should invite Oak too, so long as he remembers to keep his crib notes hidden from the camera. wink.png

Interesting how the drooling Shinwatra and Red Shirt supporters come out in force when their beloved idols are actually challenged to come out and fight .

• Like 1

The Democrats have been trying to get a live, televised debate with Thaksin for a decade now. He refuses, for obvious reasons. I don't see this happening.

The problem is with PTP - they don't have anyone who could debate with knowledge and intelligence.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Although I see the need for the resumption of active dialouge , I fail to see the need or credibility of including Thaksin in such maters.

He is a convicted felon with several charges still pending and has no mandate in the affairs of this country.. Dialouge with this hedonistic nepotist only adds credibility to his position. He should be castigated and shunned like the parasite he is.

• Like 2