PDRC to celebrate its 180 days of protest

Lite Beer

Still find it amazing that this guy still says anything that anybody wants to report.

All his support is crumbling, the Dems have taken huge steps back. Yet he still threatens to disrupt upcoming elections which has to be intimidating and threatening behavior and nothing done about it.

Thailand may well have had a corrupt fairly incompetent government, but it was an elected government, and it was a government.

Currently a Thailand is running rudderless, tourism is down, investor confidence is down, definitely the lame duck of Asia currently and it's all 100 per cent down to Suthep and his backers!

Berlusconi was elected. Should he still be there?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

So was Kim Jong Un, and your point is?

Yeah, you're right. There's no difference between North Korea executing people if they vote differently -- and executing family members if they think differently -- and Thailand holding flawed elections.

The U.S. had a election full of incompetence and corruption less than 15 years ago. Should they send goons to polling places to prevent little old ladies from voting there, too -- without legal consequence?

• Like 1

A fascist protest movement, lasting 180 days in a democracy is an achievement in itself. Amazing Thailand

Non F movement, out to unseat a regime and is working, it is an achievement and WITHOUT ELECTIONS. YEE HAA.

A fascist protest movement, lasting 180 days in a democracy is an achievement in itself. Amazing Thailand

Non F movement, out to unseat a regime and is working, it is an achievement and WITHOUT ELECTIONS. YEE HAA.

yeah good luck with that, you are making enemies every day and alientating supporters by the droves. soon there will be just a few grandmas left. smile.png

yeah good luck with that, you are making enemies every day and alientating supporters by the droves. soon there will be just a few grandmas left. smile.png

I am making enemies or who ?? I will tell you no lies YOU are the one that is making enemies, as is your beloved regime, keep backing up the government --your time is slowly fading. A tip for you be more flexible with your politics you will find you will gain friends.wai2.gif

You would get more respect if you used TVF as the norm rather than playing games inciting problems, using political topics as bait.

I speak this as you 10 hardcore do not seem to be across the board posters.

Edited by ginjag

"What on earth is there to celebrate, the disruption to Thailand and the laughing stock of the world Suthep? Sounds like nothing more than an opportunity for the moron Suthep to announce another "Final Push" How did last Thursdays final push go anyway?"

things change. If you didnt know anything, the final push was to parallel another event ... which happend to have been moved to another date. i apologize for your impatience. and your lack of information gathering. and promise you your blood shed which you seek to entertain yourself with will come. and Suthep isnt a "laughing stock" but more of a result of one. If Suthep did not come along when he did, i fear a more violent person would have gladly taken his place with better results. you can not fight evil with good. not can you replace evil with good.

what is this nonsense about 10 hardcore ?

Opposition to any government is healthy, don't you agree ??

Posters on TVF criticize any wrong doings by the elected government and these are discussed at length at times.

Whatever has gone on after the illegalities came out of government, is another matter whether it be Suthep OR army OR Dems. To my mind of thinking.

The rights and wrongs of these-election farces - demonstrations etc., are because of the prior problem with government management.

The hardcore I talk about are the ones that came on the scene to defend a dysfunctional government at all costs blaming anyone that they can.

My main observation is near all of you people near NEVER post on any other topics. This is not normal on TVF, it has crept in to my mind to cause problems than being honest about the elected government.

Had you posters I mentioned mixed with the other 99% it would look a bit different. your choice but looks a bit odd to me. NOT your love of a party, that is your choice, but the style of most of the attack--same stance. Denial all the way.

Suppose this will be attacked with my YELLOW views, that would be crazy as I will go for anyone flouting the law, yes including the persons you hate.

Posters on TVF criticize any wrong doings by the elected government and these are discussed at length at times.

Whatever has gone on after the illegalities came out of government, is another matter whether it be Suthep OR army OR Dems. To my mind of thinking.

The rights and wrongs of these-election farces - demonstrations etc., are because of the prior problem with government management.

The hardcore I talk about are the ones that came on the scene to defend a dysfunctional government at all costs blaming anyone that they can.

My main observation is near all of you people near NEVER post on any other topics. This is not normal on TVF, it has crept in to my mind to cause problems than being honest about the elected government.

Had you posters I mentioned mixed with the other 99% it would look a bit different. your choice but looks a bit odd to me. NOT your love of a party, that is your choice, but the style of most of the attack--same stance. Denial all the way.

Suppose this will be attacked with my YELLOW views, that would be crazy as I will go for anyone flouting the law, yes including the persons you hate.

i don't see the problem, it seems some people have strong opinions on the matter, "i am right you are wrong etc", i think you should just accept that people can agree to disagree and move on like an adult.

• Like 1

i don't see the problem, it seems some people have strong opinions on the matter, "i am right you are wrong etc", i think you should just accept that people can agree to disagree and move on like an adult.

You do not see the unhealthy problem to try to prop up on TVF a dysfunctional government.

The healthy thing on matters are correcting the wrong initially, you are not prepared to discuss this. Any one on any level playing field can see if a government are being democratic as sworn to do so.

You are correct to oppose the Suthep stance and other means of disturbance that you feel strongly about---I am not entirely happy with the way of his style, but he also has a point about the governance being crooked. Who he is and what his motives are can be dealt with in the same fashion as PTP/Yingluck

The government should move on, as this is not a normal situation, Just read that the Korean P.M. has just resigned over the matter of the ferry disaster in respect for the handling of it.

The Thai situation is very serious to be hanging on as long as you can and then get thrown out by the courts, my god amazing.

Amazing!.............they should be mourning their lack of achievement.

I think Suthep has just finished counting all HIS money received from donations and truly a great victory for the Suthep household.

I've been waiting at Suwanabhumi airport now for two months ready to blow my whistle at YL as she leaves, but as yet she still has'nt shown up.

Go ahead, and blow your whistle , Khun Farang..... short after that you will face deportation and go home blowing your whistle.....

Gingag, I find it Interesting that you are so concerned that posters have views which are so consistently opposed to yours that you feel the need to check on their activity across the spectrum of TV, and use your findings to support a theory that they are an organised cabal run by the government!

By the way, if I am one of your "10 hard core", or if you wish to expand your list, you will find that I do post occasionally on the Chiang Rai Forum.

Toodle pip.

Edited by JAG
  • Like 2

Still find it amazing that this guy still says anything that anybody wants to report.

All his support is crumbling, the Dems have taken huge steps back. Yet he still threatens to disrupt upcoming elections which has to be intimidating and threatening behavior and nothing done about it.

Thailand may well have had a corrupt fairly incompetent government, but it was an elected government, and it was a government.

Currently a Thailand is running rudderless, tourism is down, investor confidence is down, definitely the lame duck of Asia currently and it's all 100 per cent down to Suthep and his backers!

Berlusconi was elected. Should he still be there?

What's your point?

Berlusconi hasn't been in power for 3 years or so since he resigned! And he wasn't elected at the elections last year (I know - I was there)! So of course he shouldn't "still be there". Duhh!

What don't you people understand about democracy? Did you fail at mathematics or something?

Here's how it works (in many countries anyway):

You divide the country into 'constituencies'. The people vote for MPs. The party which gets the most MPs can form a government, though with some complications, such as proportional representation...

Oh, I'm tired of this. Why do I have to explain democracy to people allegedly from democracies?

Look, obviously sometimes some unsavoury characters get elected, such as Berlusconi, Thaksin, Putin. We might even include Thatcher, Harding, Hitler.

But, what are you going to do about that? I say you just have to let democracy rule its course. You hope that ultimately the thing will balance out, because a bad one will get voted out.

What are you going to do instead? Have a coup and send the Army in, as in Thailand. What a great success that has been!!!! Time after time after time!

I'll tell you the one thing you don't do in Thailand, is give any credence at all to this fascist Suthep!

• Like 1

REASONABLE and LEGAL opposition to any government is healthy.

The crap currently going on in Thailand is neither of the above

• Like 1

I think Suthep has just finished counting all HIS money received from donations and truly a great victory for the Suthep household.

if thats an accusation you wont mind me forwarding your post ...im sure you have the proof to back up your post chooks...in a democracy he must be given the chance to defend himself wouldnt you agree..fairs fair and all that..

Yes please forwarded it

"What on earth is there to celebrate, the disruption to Thailand and the laughing stock of the world Suthep? Sounds like nothing more than an opportunity for the moron Suthep to announce another "Final Push" How did last Thursdays final push go anyway?"

things change. If you didnt know anything, the final push was to parallel another event ... which happend to have been moved to another date. i apologize for your impatience. and your lack of information gathering. and promise you your blood shed which you seek to entertain yourself with will come. and Suthep isnt a "laughing stock" but more of a result of one. If Suthep did not come along when he did, i fear a more violent person would have gladly taken his place with better results. you can not fight evil with good. not can you replace evil with good.

are you talking about the last final push or one of the 178 before that?

I've been waiting at Suwanabhumi airport now for two months ready to blow my whistle at YL as she leaves, but as yet she still has'nt shown up.

Go ahead, and blow your whistle , Khun Farang..... short after that you will face deportation and go home blowing your whistle.....

Wheet wheet! I'm on my way.

We live on the main highway between NST and Surat. There are a huge number of vehicles heading north today. It has been non stop all afternoon and still going now. Maybe not all heading to BKK but its an unusual amount of traffic..!!

i see it daily too. Its the Bangkokian extendet Songkran holiday traffic

heading back home.

Also many Holiday Bus tours with most elderly Bangkokians around in Surat Thani.

REASONABLE and LEGAL opposition to any government is healthy.

The crap currently going on in Thailand is neither of the above

Reasonable and healthy government does not attract crap on the streets to oppose it. You call the governing of Thailand (PTP) legal ??? why are most of them (appearing) for this that and the other.

My view on the situ is to object to how the government was governing and it was well founded as The top of the tree is having to answer to the courts.

I oppose the Denial of posters who constantly refuse to admit the wrongs of government .

There (your view if the cap fits) and therefore use anyone to select to blame, which coincidentally is the stance this government has---it's not us it's their fault.

Gingag, I find it Interesting that you are so concerned that posters have views which are so consistently opposed to yours that you feel the need to check on their activity across the spectrum of TV, and use your findings to support a theory that they are an organised cabal run by the government!

By the way, if I am one of your "10 hard core", or if you wish to expand your list, you will find that I do post occasionally on the Chiang Rai Forum.

Toodle pip.

You said views "constantly opposed to mine", that is fine that is what TVF is all about. BUT it doesn't stop there. If I posed a question/s on the rice problem--the water management--the school tablets--the removal/replacement of police chief--the bill on amnesty--and scores of irregularities, MY view is that these items are serious issues.

To mention any of these the "hardcore" I mentioned who refuse to accept any wrong in this. This is in the face corrupt practice in many cases, so how can persons try to deny any wrong doing?? this is not having another view as in these situations there is no other view only to condemn. get my drift, so I object to this attitude of the few posters that attack wrongs that are pointed out.

This is on every topic related to government so it is not coincidence. it seems to me like a gang trying to disrupt and antagonize rather than post normal.

My other point being near all of these posters do NOT contribute to TVF as most posters do on all topics. (another coincidence" ???

posters are entitled to their view, but to me it is unhealthy to show denial to outrageous situations.

Other situs with government are regular in Thailand in the near past, BUT we are dealing here with an elected government flouting the law and not governing as promised. This NOT trivial this is mega big time law breaking -as I say denial by this hardcore.

Using Suthep/Dems/elections as an excuse is not on as all wrongs started BEFORE the disruption, and should not have taken place by a competent government.

It would appear certain fahlang are to be purged from Thailand in addition to the usual Thai suspects targeted for expulsion by the PDRC. This has been posted before, that once the self-appointed sovereign Suthep seizes state power his storm troopers and fahlang wearing armbands will be pounding on the door of certain other farang at 3 am.

The whole of the contemporary description applies, but the final aspect applies in particular.

*Fascism seeks to build a mass movement of everyone considered part of
the national community, actively engaged but controlled from above, to seize
political power and remake the social order. This movement is driven by a
vision of the national community rising phoenix-like after a period
of encroaching decadence which all but destroyed it. Such rebirth involves
systematic, top-down transformation of all social spheres by an
authoritarian state, and suppression or purging of all forces,
ideologies, and social groups the fascists define as alien."