Elderly Irish Man Jumps to His Death in Pattaya

Rimmer

Headline says Irish and the background story claims he was from Newcastle England. Investigative journalism at its best.

Also one headline says he jumped and the next headline says he fell.

Two very different things, if you jump its suicide, but if you fall its an accident.

Headline says Irish and the background story claims he was from Newcastle England. Investigative journalism at its best.

Also one headline says he jumped and the next headline says he fell.

Two very different things, if you jump its suicide, but if you fall its an accident.

And if he was pushed its murder.

People jumping from high buildings generally tend to fall downwards, something to do with gravity, Isaac Newton and apples.

It doesnt have to be this messy and you dont have to endanger anyone else.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whitney_Houston#Death

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heath_Ledger#Autopsy_and_toxicology_report

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brittany_Murphy#Death

I dont believe you need a pharmacy in your bathroom cupboard - just a bottle of Mehkong and a bathtub. Tequila would probably also do the trick, although I know some who claim to be immune to it;s stupefying effects - right, and that would explain why you woke up this morning wearing your girlfriends underwear ? ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I know at least half a dozen French Patricks who wouldn't even know where Ireland was (North or South) and would be quite upset to be called Irish. Patrick is a very common name in France.

They are only a few hundred miles from each other, less than 500. You must keep company with very stupid French people. Any French I have ever met, have heard of and know where Ireland is.

Being called Patrick doesn't make you a Mick

Emm ,and being Irish does not make you a Mick or Michael either .Being called Mick by Brits ,when i lived in London ,was one of my pet hates .

I know at least half a dozen French Patricks who wouldn't even know where Ireland was (North or South) and would be quite upset to be called Irish. Patrick is a very common name in France.

They are only a few hundred miles from each other, less than 500. You must keep company with very stupid French people. Any French I have ever met, have heard of and know where Ireland is.

Being called Patrick doesn't make you a Mick

Emm ,and being Irish does not make you a Mick or Michael either .Being called Mick by Brits ,when i lived in London ,was one of my pet hates .

Paddy it is then ☺