Visiting Bangkwang Prison

Bangkok45

Hi guys!

I have a Dutch friend visiting me in Bangkok and she would like to visit an inmate (preferably female) incarcerated in Bangkwang prison.

Anyone knows how to go about doing this? Any help most appreciated. Thanks.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Does she visit inmates in Holland? Go and visit one of the children's homes instead and give them some toys and sweets instead of seeing some bitch that's probably been locked up for dealing crystal meth.

• Like 2

Does she visit inmates in Holland? Go and visit one of the children's homes instead and give them some toys and sweets instead of seeing some bitch that's probably been locked up for dealing crystal meth.

She works with autistic children in the Netherlands and had just completed 3 months of volunteer work with severely handicapped children in Mai Chau, Vietnam. That's her!

Whatever her reasons may be, just don't be quick to assumed.

I posted a question and expected a helpful reply but not unsolicited comments from armchair pundits!

Thanks, nonetheless!

When I was growing up there was no such thing as autistic children. They were just dumb <deleted> and got a good thrashing off the teacher instead of being filled full of Ritalin, but I guess it gives someone a job. Labeling a kid autistic brands him for the rest of his life. About 90% of women in prison in Thailand are there for selling meth. They are scum and deserve everything they get. I have seen families completely destroyed by this shit.

She works with autistic children in the Netherlands and had just completed 3 months of volunteer work with severely handicapped children in Mai Chau, Vietnam. That's her!

I posted a question and expected a helpful reply but not unsolicited comments from armchair pundits!

Thanks, nonetheless!

When I was growing up there was no such thing as autistic children. They were just dumb and got a good thrashing off the teacher instead of being filled full of Ritalin, but I guess it gives someone a job. Labeling a kid autistic brands him for the rest of his life. About 90% of women in prison in Thailand are there for selling meth. They are scum and deserve everything they get. I have seen families completely destroyed by this shit.

I am sorry you were treated as a dumb p**** growing up (or did you grow up). I know you were speaking from experiences!

It explains your incapacity to differentiate between someone asking a question as opposed to asking for an opinion.

<<<< Flame removed >>>>

Edited by metisdead
7) Respect fellow members by posting in a civil manner: do not launch personal attacks, or be hateful or insulting towards other members, ie No flaming
  • Like 2

I've seen that bullshit video before. They are all there for selling drugs! Thailand has a very relaxed judicial system and every year the King pardons many prisoners, but not for drugs. They can stay there and rot as far as I am concerned. They are maggots preying on society and anyone who wants to help these scumbags is a misguided bleeding heart clown.

<<<<Flame removed>>>>

Ritalin is used to treat Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD). ADHD is a problem of not being able to focus, being overactive, not being able control behavior, or a combination of these.

Autism is completely different. Autism is a developmental disorder that appears in the first 3 years of life, and affects the brain's normal development of social and communication skills.

They are two completely different things. You need to apologize to the forum for even suggesting that Ritalin is a treatment for autism.

Ignorance is bliss, huh?

Whatever just another "disease" conjured up by the West to keep people in work. How come it was only discovered in the last 30 years or something? Oh darling you're not stupid you have autism that's ok. No one wants a stupid kid.

<<<<Flame removed>>>>

Ritalin is used to treat Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD). ADHD is a problem of not being able to focus, being overactive, not being able control behavior, or a combination of these.

Autism is completely different. Autism is a developmental disorder that appears in the first 3 years of life, and affects the brain's normal development of social and communication skills.

They are two completely different things. You need to apologize to the forum for even suggesting that Ritalin is a treatment for autism.

Ignorance is bliss, huh?

Whatever just another "disease" conjured up by the West to keep people in work. How come it was only discovered in the last 30 years or something? Oh darling you're not stupid you have autism that's ok. No one wants a stupid kid.

Please stop posting here. The OP had a very serious question and it's great that people are helping others.

I'd say that I wouldn't like to have a son like you, you know why? No one wants a stupid kid.

<<<<<<<Flame removed>>>>>>>>

Edited by sirchai
  • Like 2

Sirchai kindly provided the BBC video in post 7 above. It is only the first part though. The link to the second and final part is:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zIbJ0-JiO1w

5 minutes into this second part there is reference to visits by tourists. Perhaps the OP's friend got the idea from this programme. Apparently, these visits are promoted in guest houses. The inmates call them "banana visits" because they feel like monkeys in a cage.

The OP's friend would prefer to visit a female inmate, but isn't this prison male only?

I've seen that bullshit video before. They are all there for selling drugs! Thailand has a very relaxed judicial system and every year the King pardons many prisoners, but not for drugs. They can stay there and rot as far as I am concerned. They are maggots preying on society and anyone who wants to help these scumbags is a misguided bleeding heart clown.

But some of them do come out after quite a few years. But some unintelligent people never become intelligent.

I was and still am a misguided bleeding heart clown, working with/for drug addicts for many moons. I think I helped quite a few to get back to life

You sound like an Ex-Bavarian (or Barbarian?) Minister, who wanted to put sick people who'd caught the HIV virus into Gulags.

Hope that guy couldn't produce kids.But when i read your post it seems to be possible.

<<<<<<<<<< Flame deleted>>>>>>>>>>>>

Edited by sirchai
  • Like 1

Please stop posting here. The OP had a very serious question and it's great that people are helping others.

I'd say that I wouldn't like to have a son like you, you know why? No one wants a stupid kid.

I just think you are all naive believing criminals are getting a raw deal. Criminals will always tell you what you want to hear. I saw another BBC documentary about all these people who visited Myra Hindley for years believing she was forced into murdering about a dozen kids and then she confessed and told the Police where the bodies were. So good luck reforming scum and trying out all your newly learned university psychological techniques to make them change their evil ways. It's just another Western propaganda story telling you how bad things are in places like Thailand. If you're a good prisoner in Thailand the guards will even take you out to restaurants to eat, but not if you are a murderer or drug pusher.

Anyway if this girl wants to go to the prison just phone the prison and ask what the visiting hours are and then she can be entertained by all the cons masturbating when they see her.

Sirchai kindly provided the BBC video in post 7 above. It is only the first part though. The link to the second and final part is:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zIbJ0-JiO1w

5 minutes into this second part there is reference to visits by tourists. Perhaps the OP's friend got the idea from this programme. Apparently, these visits are promoted in guest houses. The inmates call them "banana visits" because they feel like monkeys in a cage.

The OP's friend would prefer to visit a female inmate, but isn't this prison male only?

Please see: http://www.bangkwang.net/pen-pal/index.htm

Seems that you're right and there're only males.Most females seem to be here:

http://www.bangkwang.net/pen-pal/klogprem/wcc.htm

CONTACT INFORMATION:   Prisoner's Name  Lard-Yao - Women's Correctional Center   ( Bang Khen )      -- building number  --  room number  33/3 Ngam Wong Wan Road  Chatuchak, 10900  Thailand

P.S. That might be a good address as well, but not for the brain damaged kid. http://www.foreignprisoners.com/

,<<<<<<<<<ATF Brain deleted>>>>>>>>>>

Edited by sirchai
  • Like 1

I just think you are all naive believing criminals are getting a raw deal. Criminals will always tell you what you want to hear. I saw another BBC documentary about all these people who visited Myra Hindley for years believing she was forced into murdering about a dozen kids and then she confessed and told the Police where the bodies were. So good luck reforming scum and trying out all your newly learned university psychological techniques to make them change their evil ways. It's just another Western propaganda story telling you how bad things are in places like Thailand. If you're a good prisoner in Thailand the guards will even take you out to restaurants to eat, but not if you are a murderer or drug pusher.

Anyway if this girl wants to go to the prison just phone the prison and ask what the visiting hours are and then she can be entertained by all the cons masturbating when they see her.

Is it possible that you have to fill up your Automatic Transmitter Fluid?

Thanks, nonetheless!

When I was growing up there was no such thing as autistic children. They were just dumb <deleted> and got a good thrashing off the teacher instead of being filled full of Ritalin, but I guess it gives someone a job. Labeling a kid autistic brands him for the rest of his life. About 90% of women in prison in Thailand are there for selling meth. They are scum and deserve everything they get. I have seen families completely destroyed by this shit.

I think the quote, "It is better to remain silent and thought a fool, than to open one's mouth, removing all doubt." was penned with you and your ilk in mind.

• Like 1

I can't help with advice on how to achieve her aim, but I hope it's for the 'right' reasons, whatever they are, and not just a tick on a perverse bucket list. I think ATF may have been getting at that point.

My partner is a judge, a former criminal lawyer, and she visits prisoners on death row in countries that have a death row when we travel.

Apparently there's something (?) that aids professional development in it for her. I am a skeptic but she assures me.

She researches the prisoner's background and takes gifts appropriate for that person, usually books relevant to the prisoner's interests.

I see that as quite different from a visit to an unknown for whatever purpose.

• Like 2