Why do they let these idiots in country?

Strangebrew

What's with these guy's? asks since "girlfriend now owns bar do I have to pay barfine" Well first of all according to this idiot he says she inherited the money, Yeah right by spreading her legs over the years. I feel if your that stupid stay home. If 300 baht going to break you stay home. And if you think she is your girlfriend guess again she screwing anything with a pecker. Guess his IQ is -10. Clean the hair out of your ears Dude must be a Brit.

Edited by Rooo

What's with these guy's? asks since "girlfriend now owns bar do I have to pay barfine" Well first of all according to this idiot he says she inherited the money, Yeah right by spreading her legs over the years. I feel if your that stupid stay home. If 300 baht going to break you stay home. And if you think she is your girlfriend guess again she screwing anything with a pecker. Guess his IQ is -10. Clean the hair out of your ears Dude must be a Brit.

Is that you in the pic.

Curious !

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

This disjointed rant would have been more appropriate on the thread that upset you.

It doesn't justify a new thread.

I'm glad you could work out what the OP was on about. Does this rant have something to do with the 25 satang increase in the price of noodles?

• Like 1

I have a couple of comments

1) Why do they issue passports to these idiots?

2) Why do idiots post over generalizations about certain nationalities, and think they are superior?

3) Why do idiots talk about IQ, and then have no idea of the IQ scores?

Move it around, and all would be applicable to you. whistling.gif

LOL. biggrin.png

I don't like your Brit comment as I am English.

If your so informed about "Brits", pray tell me what My problem is. ?

English ? Are you sure ?

Can you please explain what you mean by "pray tell me what My problem is"

crazy pom ;)

English ? Are you sure ?

crazy pom wink.png

"pray tell" is not a phrase ive ever heard used in the uk .......

i think its from the good ole usa .......:)

I like English muffins.

What's this thread about?

It's about the English Cricket team, me thinks.

But don't mention 'the ashes' tranny am still gets the shudders about how the Aussies wiped their <deleted> with his cricket team. 55555555

Good to see some comments sorry If I offended anyone. But as I can see I'm not the only ex-pat with idle time on my hands. Guess it is time to start doing what I came here for in the first place. Good luck to all enjoy your time.

• Like 1

English ? Are you sure ?

crazy pom wink.png

i think its from the good ole usa .......smile.png

You must be American to believe that the language we gave you is yours.

Old English my friend - revise your English literature.

English ? Are you sure ?

crazy pom wink.png

Old English, I don't speak English, I'm Australian mate.

Both the yanks and da poms DEFINATELY speak funny

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/722148-cultural-question/

if anyone's interested what this is about. Oh and "flang", who's keeping the score these days?

Got to admit, I agree with the OP on this one. The guy that started that thread is seriously a beer or two short of a six-pack. And he actually thinks it's a "cultural question." I was going to post on that thread but it's so profoundly idiotic that I decided not to.

• Like 1

if anyone's interested what this is about. Oh and "flang", who's keeping the score these days?

Got to admit, I agree with the OP on this one. The guy that started that thread is seriously a beer or two short of a six-pack. And he actually thinks it's a "cultural question." I was going to post on that thread but it's so profoundly idiotic that I decided not to.

I just read part of the thread, it's truely idiocy at its best. This is the class of individual that this place attracts and is one of the reasons I actively avoid tourist Thailand at all costs.

I'd like to say, I think you are wrong about him being just one or two beers short of a six pack, clearly, there's no beer in his six pack, none whatsoever. ;)

• Like 2

English ? Are you sure ?

crazy pom wink.png

We? You must be very old. What part of the language did you write?

I prefer freedom muffins.

• Like 1

English ? Are you sure ?

crazy pom wink.png

We? You must be very old. What part of the language did you write?

I prefer freedom muffins.

I don't want to label you as American but your lack of understanding of the language makes it quite likely.

"We" - as in when the Americans say "We saved the world...". Those saying it weren't there but rather they attach themselves to the generic 'America'.

I just read part of the thread, it's truely idiocy at its best. This is the class of individual that this place attracts and is one of the reasons I actively avoid tourist Thailand at all costs.

I'd like to say, I think you are wrong about him being just one or two beers short of a six pack, clearly, there's no beer in his six pack, none whatsoever. wink.png

Is there a correlation between the weakining of the baht, and the lowering of standards of new arrivals?

I've seem some of the most moronic topics in the past week here, that would occupy a large portion of the Top Ten most retarded.

• Like 2

I'd like to say, I think you are wrong about him being just one or two beers short of a six pack, clearly, there's no beer in his six pack, none whatsoever. wink.png

Is there a correlation between the weakining of the baht, and the lowering of standards of new arrivals?

I've seem some of the most moronic topics in the past week here, that would occupy a large portion of the Top Ten most retarded.

I think its something to do with current heat wave, turning peoples brains (if they have any) to mush

• Like 2

A bit thin skinned there when the shoe is on the other foot there aren't we transam?