Thai woman looking for serious advice

thaipopsy

I am a 48 years old Thai woman married with a foreigner for more than a year. I am an educated and independent business owner, from a very nice family, not children living with me. After my divorce with a Thai man, I live alone for few years until I met a much older retired foreigner. He told me that he do not have much money, just enough to have a pleasant life together, and start a new business. We got married just after 3 month, and we share housing and living expenses. I own a nice financed house and a nice financed new car. He moved with me and was good for a while, but after few months together, I found out that he do not have any money, not enough even for just a simple life. I really wants a simple life. I am conservative, and not into dating or luxury, even if my friends think that I am stunning beautiful for my age. I am 1,67 tall and weight 57 Kilos. My marriage is not pleasant anymore. I asked my husband for divorce, but he do not accepted, saying that he will do it only after he have his money back. He spend about 100.000 sharing my car and mortgage expenses for more than a year. I do not want to pay him, but I want a divorce. What I can do?

Looks like you didn't have good luck with your new partner in life, and will be a good idea to get a lawyer..Do not worry. If you looks like on the picture, and you frequent the right circles, I do not have doubts that you will find another foreigner willing to share your life.

I am married...if not....I will ask you for a date. Good luck.

Last year you lost some money on an old motorbike :

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/653037-how-to-get-an-airblade-for-under-20k/#entry6603047

and gave advice to a soon to be father how to piss off best:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/640628-my-gf-is-actually-pregnant-very-bad/page-5#entry6602993

and now your farang husband gives you a headache.... biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.pngtongue.pngtongue.pngtongue.png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Kick him out. It's your home and your car.

I know someone who has been dragged down by a loser who makes her pay his truck's lease of 16,xxx Baht and him not even paying the 899 Baht for TRUE internet (after him cancelling her fine less costly 3BB service).

You can get him thrown out. Do it. Have the locks changed, maybe place a restraining order on him. Do not let him control your life.

He blew it - and 100,000 B is a joke. Don't worry about that. JMHO.

Edited by cdnvic
Fixed irregular font