She want's me to send her money!<deleted>!

BKK Blues Brother

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm single and never regret a minute of it.

Have to agree with that but more than a few TV posters reckon that you're not a real man unless you're married/divorced and have fathered children blink.png

Me, I'll hang on to my cash, assets and stress-free life thanks very much

Hmmmmmmmm, perhaps cos you never had the balls to commit yourself, don't want kids cos it might upset your bank balance. Got to say it, a really sad way of looking at life. Hope you live long enough to spend your cash. BUT, if you do, loneliness is hard to deal with in old age..........BUT, you know it all, so am sure you will be OK...........rolleyes.gif

And you have to come here to ask .You have kids so you are not a young man with no brains .

No offence kevvy, but aren't it mostly the elder foreigners (40 up) here whom get cheated/robbed/stolen cause they find a new "love"? my guess is that those types are the "no brainers"

• Like 2

I agree somewhat with most of the posters. She is probably spending the money on realtives, friends, lovers, gambling, drugs or whatever. Remember, her culture encourages her to spend on her peeps. She is under constant peer-pressure to give them something. And, let's face it, B5,000/day is easy to spend if you are buying food and drink for the whole village. Cut her off, her peeps will find a way to feed her and get her back to the airport on time. If not ...

And you have to come here to ask .You have kids so you are not a young man with no brains .

No offence kevvy, but aren't it mostly the elder foreigners (40 up) here whom get cheated/robbed/stolen cause they find a new "love"? my guess is that those types are the "no brainers"

Wrong.............coffee1.gif

You are 15, yes............?

Back in the day, this type of thing absolutely astonished me as well. I've been there and done that myself (never again).

How the hell do you go from being poor and spending like 200 baht/day, up to blowing like 5000 baht/day, then actually have the gall to act all dumbfounded and hurt when you're told it's too much money? Completely amazed me too.

Tell her to sod off and get a job, is what I'd do. If she wants to blow 5000 baht/day, then she can start a business and put in the hours needed to make 5000 baht/day.

Have to agree with that but more than a few TV posters reckon that you're not a real man unless you're married/divorced and have fathered children blink.png

Hmmmmmmmm, perhaps cos you never had the balls to commit yourself, don't want kids cos it might upset your bank balance. Got to say it, a really sad way of looking at life. Hope you live long enough to spend your cash. BUT, if you do, loneliness is hard to deal with in old age..........BUT, you know it all, so am sure you will be OK...........rolleyes.gif

"Commit" you say?

Well if your definition of a "commitment" in this context is a financial compensatory relationship with a woman you can hardly communicate with, then yeah, you're right. I don't pay women to stay with me. Do you?

As for it being a "sad way of life", sorry but you're thinking like a dinosaur. Life ain't black/white; right/wrong or married/single.

It's perfectly possible to have a relationship whereby both parties derive mutual benefit without the risk that, say, some of the hapless love buffoons who come here thinking they can buy a woman and a lifestyle have to expose themselves to.

• Like 1

I can't imagine what my gf would find to spend that kind of money on in her village... pretty well impossible unless a good portion of the money was being funneled to friends, family, gambling, etc. Just day to day living could not burn that kind of sum...

• Like 1

10kg of pork a day= 1500, a case of Heineken 700, Lao kho 100 baht, a bottle of coke 26 baht and a 1000 baht to let the local Rambo rip her a new one struggling to understand whT else she is spending the money on?

Edited by Skint

"Commit" you say?

Well if your definition of a "commitment" in this context is a financial compensatory relationship with a woman you can hardly communicate with, then yeah, you're right. I don't pay women to stay with me. Do you?

As for it being a "sad way of life", sorry but you're thinking like a dinosaur. Life ain't black/white; right/wrong or married/single.

It's perfectly possible to have a relationship whereby both parties derive mutual benefit without the risk that, say, some of the hapless love buffoons who come here thinking they can buy a woman and a lifestyle have to expose themselves to.

Seems your life revolves around a $, well, your decision, you obviously know nothing about offspring, a wifes love etc. Just your bank balance.

Sounds like a lonely life to me, but our lives are our choice eh thumbsup.gif . You have fun with your figures, no kid to help out with a cuddle eh. You carry on.

• Like 1

Why is that so many foreigners come to Thailand and insist on having relationships with prostitutes or daft, ignorant, money-grabbing country bumpkins?

Maybe they are doctors and want to treat the prostitutes STDs.

Unfortunately, they are all too often lonely unfulfilled men who do not do well with the ladies in their home countries; and these types of women are easy to get. Many are older now and their chances of young pussy at home is gone. Some men simply prefer the vast selection of attractive sex partners these girls provide in comparison to the overweight buffaloes at home. Some men even prefer the Asian ladies, and find these girls a veritable shopping paradise. And one old man out there actually fell in love with the person and not where she came from, what she did, or what she looked like.

• Like 1

Hello

I have a girlfriend who I met while hiring her as a prostitute.

I'm am now back in London, and she has asked me send her money every week. She says she needs what amounts to about 75 percent of my net income. She says that it's for her sick cat who has been passed down through many generations in her family.

Now, she is living with a Thai man she says is her father but who appears to be the same age. She has told me she loves me very much and wants me to send her a bit more money so she can take care of her father who lives with her.

Question: how much extra should I send for the father. I've got a good 200 pounds or so per month left.

That's an expensive pussy

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Not even that, he is in London, that's expensive futures.

• Like 1

Why is that so many foreigners come to Thailand and insist on having relationships with prostitutes or daft, ignorant, money-grabbing country bumpkins?

Unfortunately, they are all too often lonely unfulfilled men who do not do well with the ladies in their home countries; and these types of women are easy to get. Many are older now and their chances of young pussy at home is gone. Some men simply prefer the vast selection of attractive sex partners these girls provide in comparison to the overweight buffaloes at home. Some men even prefer the Asian ladies, and find these girls a veritable shopping paradise. And one old man out there actually fell in love with the person and not where she came from, what she did, or what she looked like.

Exactly. Why wouldn't an older man who can't get woman in his home country (well, not a hot young woman anyway) not want to come to a country where for a small investment he can end his days living out his sexual and/or romantic dreams?

Yes they have one brain they listen too and it not between the shoulders.

• Like 1

I couldn't sleep, the telephone call yesterday wound me up.

She has been treated like a walking ATM since she's been back there.

All her family have job's, but now her money has ran out they have nothing to lend.

Yes she's been paying out for some medical bill's and there's been some gambling.

It just wind's me up that she carn't make £1500 last a few week's. That's why she left her card's in the U.K because she know's she is rubbish with money.

She's going to get a reality check in the next week re adjusting to Thai style.

For the record she work's full time in the U.K, but as all women what's mine is her's and what's her's is her's.

Meanwhile I'll be the best father to our children in the world!

Venting of spleen over.

Is this the girl who is ten years older and wealthier than you?

Seems your life revolves around a $, well, your decision, you obviously know nothing about offspring, a wifes love etc. Just your bank balance.

Sounds like a lonely life to me, but our lives are our choice eh thumbsup.gif.pagespeed.ce.dtxKiAJ9C7.gif . You have fun with your figures, no kid to help out with a cuddle eh. You carry on.

My life revolves around far, far more than that but I don't see fit to air every aspect of my personal life on a forum full of jokers.

This forum may be all you have to turn to for advice, consolation, sympathy or venting, but it ain't for me because I can communicate with my woman beyond asking her to bring me a cold beer or to disrobe

• Like 2

Exactly. Why wouldn't an older man who can't get woman in his home country (well, not a hot young woman anyway) not want to come to a country where for a small investment he can end his days living out his sexual and/or romantic dreams?

Sounds perfectly acceptable to me.

Sounds like a lonely life to me, but our lives are our choice eh thumbsup.gif.pagespeed.ce.dtxKiAJ9C7.gif . You have fun with your figures, no kid to help out with a cuddle eh. You carry on.

My life revolves around far, far more than that but I don't see fit to air every aspect of my personal life on a forum full of jokers.

This forum may be all you have to turn to for advice, consolation, sympathy or venting, but it ain't for me because I can communicate with my woman beyond asking her to bring me a cold beer or to disrobe

Yet you post a lot........hmmmmmmmmmmmm. ...........coffee1.gif

Yet you post a lot........hmmmmmmmmmmmm. ...........coffee1.gif

Seriously?

The bloke with what, nearly 24,000 posts and counting who joined the forum only ONE year before me has the gall to suggest that I post a lot??

What on earth are you smoking?

Tut Tut, my post numbers have noooooooooothing to do with your comment. You post that you are Mr.Perfect but really don't have, or have had a life, just a $ balance. Weeeeeeell. thats OK I suppose for someone living in a bedsit with a PC, after all perhaps you are. BUT, some of us have done stuff and came out the other side. Me, never talked about old farangs, or fat bellies, which you thrive on..........So, you carry on in your own way. Hope I will be here tomorrow to respond, weeeeell, us old uns don't know if we will wake up eh........smile.png

Hello

I have a girlfriend who I met while hiring her as a prostitute.

I'm am now back in London, and she has asked me send her money every week. She says she needs what amounts to about 75 percent of my net income. She says that it's for her sick cat who has been passed down through many generations in her family.

Now, she is living with a Thai man she says is her father but who appears to be the same age. She has told me she loves me very much and wants me to send her a bit more money so she can take care of her father who lives with her.

Question: how much extra should I send for the father. I've got a good 200 pounds or so per month left.

Hahahahahahaha!

My thai gf is jealous i like her mother better..............lol.

Edited by choochoo