She want's me to send her money!<deleted>!

BKK Blues Brother

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is a good idea. Don't send her much anymore. Consider: in a country where the minimum wage is about 300 baht per day, she is spending about 15 times more than that per day. Don't you think it is a bit too much? Does she need to show of?

What you sent, you can't change, but remember that you need more in your country than she in Thailand.

I think it is very selfish of her to bring you into that situation.

Spending 100 pounds/5000 baht a day for the last two week's trip to her village.

She's run out of money.

She has another week left and she want's me to Western Union her more.

Im fuming!

I've been looking after our kids in the U.K on less than £100 Per week!

I've decided to wait 3 day's then send her £50.

What do you think?

Send her the money. There no price tag on love

It appears that a Thai lady has gotten a hold of IanSalisbury's user ID and password and is now trolling the thread.

mate, sorry but you need to tell her you cant afford to send it and to reign in her spending. There is no way n hell she can spend that sort of money just on normal needs, tell her that the kids come first and that she needs to wake up to herself. Go with your idea and tell her that is all you can afford to send as you do not have enough to keep her children and her relatives and that her children have to come first. If she doesnt like it tell her not to bother coming home, mate you really need to impart some authority here, the children have to come before her "face" and her relo's.

I thought she was supposed to be taking care of her sick mother, sounds more like she is busy partying and showing everyone how "well off" she is, needs to be brought back to earth with a thud and quick smart at that.

Trust us on this. She is partying, spending rich Falang's (your money) as fast as you send it. Do not be deceived. She is probably gambling, You can almost bet on it and get odds in your favor. Let her do without for awhile; there is still plenty of sticky rice so she won't go hungry, Thai women are the big sucking machine when it comes to emptying a Falang's bank account.

She is only showing her friends and family how much money she can get from you; just a big show to make her look rich to the poor people around her/

• Like 2

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I couldn't sleep, the telephone call yesterday wound me up.

She has been treated like a walking ATM since she's been back there.

All her family have job's, but now her money has ran out they have nothing to lend.

Yes she's been paying out for some medical bill's and there's been some gambling.

It just wind's me up that she carn't make £1500 last a few week's. That's why she left her card's in the U.K because she know's she is rubbish with money.

She's going to get a reality check in the next week re adjusting to Thai style.

For the record she work's full time in the U.K, but as all women what's mine is her's and what's her's is her's.

Meanwhile I'll be the best father to our children in the world!

Venting of spleen over.

Any Wife that is gambling away her cash while she has 2 children to take care of would soon be an EX wife.

• Like 1

Look I told her she has to pay for 5 star hotel and condoms if she wants the whitesnake, Plus I need beer and food. Be a sport send more. Oh she says she loves you every night Then we do the deed.wai.gifwai2.gifthumbsup.gif

It has been Songkran, all the city relatives came home to party, plus someone is in hospital. I agree it could be a international hospital that charges real money but never in the amounts you have sent. More likely some relatives have money problems, and oh yes, farmers have not been paid for the last rice crop and it is nearly time to begin the next one.

Your wife should know your family financial situation. You are talking with her so you should know the reason for this spending. Learn to say no when appropriate.

I am 70, wife 50, married 22 years, and have never had this problem. We never lived in Thailand but visited nearly every year until retirement when we spend about half of our time in Thailand. " No" works...I use it with family when necessary...and frown and refuse to wai them when frowning.

You are in the UK with your children.

She is in Thailand pandering for money.

The only difference between her and a spam email scam from a Nigerian lady is that you and the Thai lady have children together. All differences end there.

Thought #1

Keep your children out of her reach forever, or else, once they are back in the Land of Lies, they will be absconded with, and you will never see them again, and they will become the instruments of their anger and wrath towards you.

Thought #2

Stop being gullible towards your Western ideals and cultural upbringing. Shed your guilt and switch to survival mode: i.e. the hands are choking the life out of you and your misguided sense of love, responsibility, duty and obligation are keeping you from ripping those hands away from your throat.

Thought #3

Your children need you more than she does, as they are unable to fend for themselves. If that is not good enough reason to shed this piece of work from your life, then there is no hope for you or them.

Thought #4

You've got the upper hand here. Do not let it slip away. Lie like the devil (fight fire with fire) and drop her like a hot brick and move on. Tell her your parents have become ill and are in hospital and that you are taking care of them. Ask your in-laws for money. Have them Western Union it to the UK. Play the same tune. Echo the same reactions.

Beyond these few thoughts about this predicament, which your sense of self has brought upon you, yourself, I have no more time for idiotic cries for help such as this.

Oh you don't sound bitter at all, do you?

I think people need to calm down and stop behaving as if what the OP's wife has done or is doing with the money is grounds for divorce.

Thai women are the big sucking machine when it comes to emptying a Falang's bank account.

rolleyes.gif

You do realise it takes an idiot to allow that to happen, right?

For the record i did not meet my other half wrapped around a chrome dancing pole like many are insinuating here.

We met as teacher's.

Granted i am starting to doubt her overt wealth if she carn't control her spending.

However, i have taken into account the circumstance's and have decided to send her £200 just in case.

We will just have to economise and live on bean's and toast for the week.

After all she is my wife.

I will give her a firm talking to before i hand over the WU detail's though.

I do have to be sensitive at this difficult time.

"After all she is my wife"

And that just makes it all so kosher.

Grow a set gov or ask your wife if you are allowed to take 'em of the mantel piece and attach them where they belong.

You are in the UK with your children.

She is in Thailand pandering for money.

The only difference between her and a spam email scam from a Nigerian lady is that you and the Thai lady have children together. All differences end there.

Thought #1

Keep your children out of her reach forever, or else, once they are back in the Land of Lies, they will be absconded with, and you will never see them again, and they will become the instruments of their anger and wrath towards you.

Thought #2

Stop being gullible towards your Western ideals and cultural upbringing. Shed your guilt and switch to survival mode: i.e. the hands are choking the life out of you and your misguided sense of love, responsibility, duty and obligation are keeping you from ripping those hands away from your throat.

Thought #3

Your children need you more than she does, as they are unable to fend for themselves. If that is not good enough reason to shed this piece of work from your life, then there is no hope for you or them.

Thought #4

You've got the upper hand here. Do not let it slip away. Lie like the devil (fight fire with fire) and drop her like a hot brick and move on. Tell her your parents have become ill and are in hospital and that you are taking care of them. Ask your in-laws for money. Have them Western Union it to the UK. Play the same tune. Echo the same reactions.

Beyond these few thoughts about this predicament, which your sense of self has brought upon you, yourself, I have no more time for idiotic cries for help such as this.

Oh you don't sound bitter at all, do you?

I think people need to calm down and stop behaving as if what the OP's wife has done or is doing with the money is grounds for divorce.

Thai women are the big sucking machine when it comes to emptying a Falang's bank account.

rolleyes.gif

You do realise it takes an idiot to allow that to happen, right?

laugh.png , words from someone who hasn't the ball's to take that "marriage step"........coffee1.gif

• Like 1

Yet you post a lot........hmmmmmmmmmmmm. ...........coffee1.gif

Seriously?

The bloke with what, nearly 24,000 posts and counting who joined the forum only ONE year before me has the gall to suggest that I post a lot??

What on earth are you smoking?

HS -- don't waste your time with lonely old men.

Accept that some expats here in Thailand are extremely lonely. Their lives are empty and pathetic.

You know what I mean.

• Like 1

laugh.png , words from someone who hasn't the ball's to take that "marriage step"........coffee1.gif

Ha!

You've just settled for a slightly younger Thai woman with whom you can barely communicate and you rate yourself??!! cheesy.gif

I'm sorry but that doesn't require "balls" - it requires fear and a lack of options laugh.png

The old maxim applies; "You deserve who (or what) you settle for"

Edited by HardenedSoul
  • Like 1

Yet you post a lot........hmmmmmmmmmmmm. ...........coffee1.gif

Seriously?

The bloke with what, nearly 24,000 posts and counting who joined the forum only ONE year before me has the gall to suggest that I post a lot??

What on earth are you smoking?

HS -- don't waste your time with lonely old men.

Accept that some expats here in Thailand are extremely lonely. Their lives are empty and pathetic.

You know what I mean.

Crazy assumption chap. In fact daft rolleyes.gif . You don't know who I am or what I have been, only the honesty about myself at times on the forum. You seem to talk young blood. Done nothing, haven't the balls to do anything like your wub.png friend. Hmmmmmmmmmm, you remind me of a horse that has blinkers. Needs to be shown the one way street, if not lost. facepalm.gif

coffee1.gif

I'm sorry but that doesn't require "balls" - it requires fear and a lack of options laugh.png

So true

Easy to say marriage and having children take "guts" when, much of the time, its really just two people who who don't want to end up alone.

I think it takes much more "guts" to be alone and self-reliant.

Marriage/procreation isn't some sort of rite of passage. A lot of the time, it's a cop out; it's conforming to what society expects.

• Like 2

So true

Easy to say marriage and having children take "guts" when, much of the time, its really just two people who who don't want to end up alone.

Marriage/procreation isn't some sort of rite of passage. A lot of the time, it's a cop out; it's conforming to what society expects.

Eeeeeeeeeeeer, perhaps it's what man and women do to continue humanity, fugg all to do with conforming. Some sad thoughts out there.............rolleyes.gif

If it was just to procreate, why the stigma attached to having children out of wedlock?

It's got everything to do with conformity. You really think it's random that people are encouraged to work, generate income, pay taxes, meet a boy/girl, trap themselves in a legal contract like marriage, trap themselves in another legal contract to buy a house, have children and be held captive by their instinctive love for those children?

By the time they realise they're in the trap , it's too expensive financially and emotionally to break free.

You think the "powers that be" had no hand in this?

You really think it's "just what people do"?

You really ought to know better especially at your age

You just keep your eye on your bank balance... I was going to say young fella...........BUT, sadly you at 47 are looked at preeeeeeeeety much the same as me, yeeeeeh, an old guy...............whistling.gif ..............smile.png

If it was just to procreate, why the stigma attached to having children out of wedlock?

It's got everything to do with conformity. You really think it's random that people are encouraged to work, generate income, pay taxes, meet a boy/girl, trap themselves in a legal contract like marriage, trap themselves in another legal contract to buy a house, have children and be held captive by their instinctive love for those children?

By the time they realise they're in the trap , it's too expensive financially and emotionally to break free.

You just keep your eye on your bank balance... I was going to say young fella...........BUT, sadly you at 47 are looked at preeeeeeeeety much the same as me, yeeeeeh, an old guy...............whistling.gif ..............smile.png

Ah always with the barb when you can't mount a rebuttal (which is always the case with you)

So, I'm 47.

What of it?

I doubt many people would realise my age considering I've got every follicle of hair on my head I had as a 20 year old, i'm 6.0', 82kgs at 15% body fat and I still have to pinch myself from time to time to make sure that I really am in Bangkok living this kick-arse lifestyle

So true

This has to win a prize for worst post of the thread!

1475970_761597217200916_769038527_n.jpg
There's no such thing as a perfect marriage because we are all too human. Marriage is a commitment between two people in which they must both give all that they have to give. In the end, commitment, love, and family forms the glue that holds it all together until both partners are finally old enough or mature enough to realize that the grass really isn't greener on the other side.
Edited by BKK Blues Brother
  • Like 1

Ah always with the barb when you can't mount a rebuttal (which is always the case with you)

So, I'm 47.

What of it?

I doubt many people would realise my age considering I've got every follicle of hair on my head I had as a 20 year old, i'm 6.0', 82kgs at 15% body fat and I still have to pinch myself from time to time to make sure that I really am in Bangkok living this kick-arse lifestyle

You are really living the dream man! Spending half your life on here.

• Like 1

So true

This has to win a prize for worst post of the thread!

Glad you have spotted there are some very sad folk posting...

Guys, I have refrain from posting on this forum many times, maybe it's not wise for me to write on this post either but I really don't see the big problem here, anyways not such a big problem that requires a divorce.

I mean, the lady in question is working in UK from what I have understood, so she brings money in the house too, an yes 5000 baht per day is a lot of money but think when you go in holiday you usually spend that amount as well, I surely spend more than 100 euro per day while in holiday. If she didn't go home to Thai in a long time I don't see what the problem is if she decide this year to spend a months salary.

What I am saying is that's not like she took all the money in the family saving account...

Correct me if I am wrong but she already stay in Thai 2 weeks, that's 14 days an spend 5000 baht per day so about 100 pounds per day that makes 1400 pounds total, she want to stay one more week so another 700 pounds, that is a total of 2100 pounds for a 3 week holiday, I don't find it unacceptable at all and believe me I am not rich.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Guys, I have refrain from posting on this forum many times, maybe it's not wise for me to write on this post either but I really don't see the big problem here, anyways not such a big problem that requires a divorce.

I mean, the lady in question is working in UK from what I have understood, so she brings money in the house too, an yes 5000 baht per day is a lot of money but think when you go in holiday you usually spend that amount as well, I surely spend more than 100 euro per day while in holiday. If she didn't go home to Thai in a long time I don't see what the problem is if she decide this year to spend a months salary.

What I am saying is that's not like she took all the money in the family saving account...

Correct me if I am wrong but she already stay in Thai 2 weeks, that's 14 days an spend 5000 baht per day so about 100 pounds per day that makes 1400 pounds total, she want to stay one more week so another 700 pounds, that is a total of 2100 pounds for a 3 week holiday, I don't find it unacceptable at all and believe me I am not rich.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

It is understood why you refrain from posting....many times.

• Like 1