How to translate Phedophile

haveaniceday

Google translate left a blank with above, but Pedophilia comes up as: Kār pĕn tʹhèāh̄ạwngū

I am still confused. I have a kiddy fiddlier in my house and going nuts. I want the prick in jail.

pedophilia-noun
การเป็นเฒ่าหัวงู
pedophilia

การเป็นเฒ่าหัวงู

Thanks stonyboy , (post above), this has to be the most stressful and bizarre night of my life. Iam somewhere between shock and dis-belief as my in-laws think I am the <deleted> for going against a 58yo fuking and marrying a 13yo girl and kicking him out of my house. He refuses to go.

He has paid 40,000baht (and a gold chain) for her. As tolerant of bizarre stuff I am in Thailand, this is seriously F'd up.

Thanks stonyboy , (post above), this has to be the most stressful and bizarre night of my life. Iam somewhere between shock and dis-belief as my in-laws think I am the <deleted> for going against a 58yo fuking and marrying a 13yo girl and kicking him out of my house. He refuses to go.

He has paid 40,000baht (and a gold chain) for her. As tolerant of bizarre stuff I am in Thailand, this is seriously F'd up.

Looks like u got a lot to learn.

It looks like there's more to the story than you probably are aware of, so if I were you, I wouldn't make too much fuss about it or else you may potentially find the neighborhood or village turn unfriendly and you may be the one packing.

An interesting social comment. I don't know why you are so concerned, it is nothing to do with you, of course your in-laws are surprised. Your good name is not besmirched, you are already '&lt;deleted&gt; and married' presumably. I don't understand why he won't leave though, perhaps he doesn't consider that you have the right to ask him to leave, especially if you are one among many who is upset.

Incidentally I don't know why you think that knowing the words 'pedophile' will help; telling people that would be rude, they can see what the situation is.

Edited by tgeezer

Another thing is that in Thailand, "pedophile" would be considered somebody who has sex with young children, at least younger than 10.

In many cultures, 13 year olds aren't really considered to be a child anymore.

So, in your view, he may be a pedo, but not in Thai culture.

Technically, he would be categorized as being somebody who has sex with a minor. (If they've have had sex, that is.)

They may also however for some reason be just married, but not consummated yet, if ever.

Sometimes, there's this believe that in order for a girl to get rid of some misfortune, she is supposed to be married off, which may bring luck and fortune for the entire village. There's a lot of superstition in the villages and things like this still do happen.

So much for tolerance...

Edited by Mole

Another thing is that in Thailand, "pedophile" would be considered somebody who has sex with young children, at least younger than 10.

In many cultures, 13 year olds aren't really considered to be a child anymore.

So, in your view, he may be a pedo, but not in Thai culture.

Technically, he would be categorized as being somebody who has sex with a minor. (If they've have had sex, that is.)

They may also however for some reason be just married, but not consummated yet, if ever.

Sometimes, there's this believe that in order for a girl to get rid of some misfortune, she is supposed to be married off, which may bring luck and fortune for the entire village. There's a lot of superstition in the villages and things like this still do happen.

So much for tolerance...

That is interesting Mole, especially the suggestion that sex may not take place. England is obsessed with sex and see it everywhere, this is why we are attracted to 'abroad', it is the only place one can learn about life.

What do they know of England who only England know? Implies that one should learn some balanced judgement by experience of other cultures.

Personally, I'm sure it'll be consummated, but we really don't know the details about these things and he will surely get insulted to be called a "child molester", when in their eyes, she isn't a child.