Second hand motor bike in Samui

I dont know why I cannot quote the first post.

Well, I just wanted to say a low mileage can be possible. Not everyone is travelling far to work or around the whole island twice a day ;) I used to share a motorbike with a neighbour/friend and even with both of us we made a total of less than 2000km a year. Its a small island :) We just had a few trips to 7/11 (1km) or restaurants once in a while.

I dont know why I cannot quote the first post.

Can't quote first post. Stops the post being quoted umpteenth times. If you wish you can copy & paste.

• Like 1

I bought my used bike from Big-C.

There is a lovely young women who sells used bikes on the first floor, next to KFC. You can't miss it.

Not sure if you can get one under 20,000 baht, but she has good bikes for sell and the paper work to get it legal is about 1500 baht. You'll have to go to immigration in Nathon for that yourself.

Oh, and don't worry about your English. Just ask them if they speak your language just as good as you do theirs.

Better yet, ask them how their Thai is. That will be sure to shut them up.

Yes I guess I remember the place, but I always thought buying from a reseller was never a good idea, but maybe I am wrong smile.png I am not stubborn

Next time I will go to Big C I will have a look, there is no real hurry. I do not look for a free bike so no problem for 20,000

Anyhow most thanks for answering wai.gif

I find it amazing Mantisman actually got one of the girls at Big C Mall, to get off their cell phones and help with a sale..... I took someone there to look, once, the girls never raised their heads.... rolleyes.giffacepalm.gif

Actually, the young lady behind the desk is quite nice and helpful, though you do need to approach her for your questions. She lives on the same street as I do.

Also, though not related, she's marrying quality. Just saying.

The other one is her assistant. She does as the other tells her to do, though she is not a bad person either.

Perhaps it's my MANTIS CHARM?giggle.gif

I bought my used bike from Big-C.

There is a lovely young women who sells used bikes on the first floor, next to KFC. You can't miss it.

Not sure if you can get one under 20,000 baht, but she has good bikes for sell and the paper work to get it legal is about 1500 baht. You'll have to go to immigration in Nathon for that yourself.

Oh, and don't worry about your English. Just ask them if they speak your language just as good as you do theirs.

Better yet, ask them how their Thai is. That will be sure to shut them up.

Yes I guess I remember the place, but I always thought buying from a reseller was never a good idea, but maybe I am wrong smile.png I am not stubborn

Next time I will go to Big C I will have a look, there is no real hurry. I do not look for a free bike so no problem for 20,000

Anyhow most thanks for answering wai.gif

I find it amazing Mantisman actually got one of the girls at Big C Mall, to get off their cell phones and help with a sale..... I took someone there to look, once, the girls never raised their heads.... rolleyes.giffacepalm.gif

Actually, the young lady behind the desk is quite nice and helpful, though you do need to approach her for your questions. She lives on the same street as I do.

Also, though not related, she's marrying quality. Just saying.

The other one is her assistant. She does as the other tells her to do, though she is not a bad person either.

Perhaps it's my MANTIS CHARM?giggle.gif

Yes must be..... .... so sexy and handsome man too ! ..... tongue.png....whistling.gif

P4191648.JPG

• Like 1