Looking for a rental house in Phitsunalok

Naise

Any locals in Phitsunalok know of a house for rent around the Indochina intersection or up route 11 to the north.

I am an Aussie guy who lived in Chiang Mai for 10 years and have made a change to phitsunalok. I will be here teaching in Cambridge College (Teerada school) for the next year and need a house with fences and a garden.

I have 2 house trained dogs. I mean it these dog know where to do stuff and where not to. One is a Labrador and the other a Golden retriever x street dog. They are trained so well that I often take them to restuarants with me. I have also travelled all of Northern Thailand with them as well as KO Chang and some of Issan. They will and have slept on the floor in hotels. The whole idea of the move from see more of this area.

I got rid of the girlfriend. So it is just the three of us.

I can spend up to about 6000 baht a month but anything lower would be more suitable.

If anyone can help it would be most appreciated.

Cheers Mark

I would envisage the easiest way would be to take a ride around yourself if possible,there is stacks of building work going on in Plok at present and after a little searching I'm sure you may come up with something.

Start by asking at and around the shops and businesses in the area you want to live in. These people are local to that area and know of sales and rentals available - most are not listed. Might find more in Samo khae or east of the CP intersection which is still not far from your area if you use the 12 bypass back over to 11.