Thailand: Sweating temperature expected till mid May

webfact

Been in Jomtien since December 5th and it has rained exactly twice; and each of those were for an hour or 2, max.

We could use a good soaking.

"We could use a good soaking."

The bar girls down that way have a reputation for soaking guys. Or so I hear.wink.png

Been in Jomtien since December 5th and it has rained exactly twice; and each of those were for an hour or 2, max.

We could use a good soaking.

"We could use a good soaking."

The bar girls down that way have a reputation for soaking guys. Or so I hear.wink.png

But he said the heat would gradually subside from mid May until the start of the rainy season in June,

Dear Mr. Deputy director-general,

Wow, thanks for sharing the insight! I was not aware that this never happened before in LOS. Do you get paid for the job?

I am fairly new to this forum so could I please ask what does "LOS" mean?

But he said the heat would gradually subside from mid May until the start of the rainy season in June,

Dear Mr. Deputy director-general,

Wow, thanks for sharing the insight! I was not aware that this never happened before in LOS. Do you get paid for the job?

I am fairly new to this forum so could I please ask what does "LOS" mean?

Land Of Smiles?

godden, on 02 May 2014 - 15:07, said:

i believe they call them weather men because they don't know whether it's going to rain or whether it's going to shine

This reminds me about the Maths Professor who was facinated when the Weather Bureau commenced reporting rain probability statistics; like 70% chance of rain tomorrow.

He contacted the Weather Bureau and requested a visit to learn about their calculation formulas and methods.

The representative of the Weather Bureau said "Don't bother coming down here Mate; it's quite simple. There are 10 of us here, and 7 put their hand up when we asked who thought it was going to rain tomorrow."

As I understand it; this method is still more consistantly accurate than any of the computer generated probability calculations. biggrin.png