Visiting Thailand for 2 months with minimum hustles.

ABCer

A friend of mine wants to come with his wife and 1 year old grandson for 2 months.

Is it

- possible?

- if yes, - how?

- does it matter where they are from?

Naturally, they do not want any visa runs with a 1 year old child on their hands.

Thanks in advance.

Only solid info will be appreciated.

Wisecracks should be refrained, thanks.

Yes its possible. They would need to apply for single entry toruist visa at a conslute or Embassy before a before they leave . All will need current passports, including the child. When you enter you get 60 days permission to stay and that can be extended for another 30 days at immigration in Thailand (1900 baht each) The laws about travellig internationally with a small child that is not your son/daughter will depend on the country that they are from.

Yes its possible. They would need to apply for single entry toruist visa at a conslute or Embassy before a before they leave . All will need current passports, including the child. When you enter you get 60 days permission to stay and that can be extended for another 30 days at immigration in Thailand (1900 baht each) The laws about travellig internationally with a small child that is not your son/daughter will depend on the country that they are from.

Thanks, wayned.

Before I pass this on to him I'll wait for maybe more replies.

Thanks again.