Abhisit insists he has no hidden agenda

webfact

Why do so many Farang get bothered about the amnesty bill when it has basically nothing to do with them? The amnesty bill was a mistake for sure but anyone who thinks that bill was just about Thaksins needs a reality check and many other parties backed that bill as well but it soon became aparrent that the public backlash would be an issue.

Abhisit has been setting conditions since day one so of course he has an agenda all politicians have them some transparent and more often hidden ones too!!!

has nothing to do with them???? Not if you don't live in Thailand perhaps. The consequences may be enormous. The vile, bitter, hatred and retribution if Thaksin comes back to Thailand could be devastating. All Farang out.....simple. Then start on the Cambodianisation of Thailand.

Hope you have a Plan B FH just in case.

Edited by Mudcrab

I believe Abhisit does have a hidden agenda and he is not telling the truth. He did not attend the EC meeting with other parties because he feared for his life. Someone was out to kill him. What a joke. A few days later he mets without the other parties with the EC given the time and place for the meeting. Why didn't he want to attend the meeting with the other parties. Because it wouldn't be about him. Same thing with meeting YL. He said he meet with her but it has to be boardcast live? Why? Why didn't he have a live boardcast with the General or the EC. Again it's all about him. I put my money on the Dems boycotting any election and Abhisit will not drop out of politics. We will see in a few weeks.

Of course you do, you are a brainwashed sheeple and Abhisit must be discredited, undermined and insulted at any chance possible because Thaksin's red brainwashing propaganda tells you to.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I believe Abhisit does have a hidden agenda and he is not telling the truth. He did not attend the EC meeting with other parties because he feared for his life. Someone was out to kill him. What a joke. A few days later he mets without the other parties with the EC given the time and place for the meeting. Why didn't he want to attend the meeting with the other parties. Because it wouldn't be about him. Same thing with meeting YL. He said he meet with her but it has to be boardcast live? Why? Why didn't he have a live boardcast with the General or the EC. Again it's all about him. I put my money on the Dems boycotting any election and Abhisit will not drop out of politics. We will see in a few weeks.

Of course you do, you are a brainwashed sheeple and Abhisit must be discredited, undermined and insulted at any chance possible because Thaksin's d brainwashing propaganda tells you t

You just need to change Suthep for Thaksin in this statement. You are the one supporting someone who does not trust you. Amazing how you can support someone like that. Talk about brainwashed. If dynamite was brains you couldn't blow your nose.

Edited by Mango Bob

I bet he will be appointed as next PM.

Simple as that.

Whether Abhisit knows it or not, he's been hiding nothing.

Abhisit knows and many others know the only way he'll ever return to be prime minister will be as part of a dictatorship.

• Like 1

Todays the big day!

We get to find out Abhisits big plan!

....Postpone elections, don't put preconditions on elections, like a date???

So that's it? His big plan?

If you read the process needed for his judicial soft coup, it needs a lot of things to happen. This takes a lot of time.

The Senate leader needs to be impeached, NACC needs to be stuffed with more aparachiks, they might need to remove some of the elected senators again. They tried to remove 36 of the elected Senators using the NACC to claim voting as an indictable (impeachable) offense. But they didn't do it quick enough to make a difference, since those senators will be replaced now at elections anyway. There's a bunch of delays involved, the Senate needs 15 days, the people being impeached are required to defend themselves etc.

So you can gather by his attempt to delay elections, the schedule is slipping on their judicial coup.

No comment on the process, but why do you insist on calling a "judicial coup?" Isn't it in fact due process of law as it stands at the present time?
I find it hilarious that we regularly read the most nonsensical legal judgements in Thailand every day, but when a hand picked anti-governmemt court hands down judgements to convict a prime minister who is the sister of another convicted prime minister, it is apparently impossible for their to be even the slightest possibility of political expediency.

Its like we are in some weird parallels universe where PTP are the devil and the democrats and the court are angelically pure, and then we remember were back in thailand. Where the cream of the legal profession put people in jail for selling unripe durian.

Edited by Thai at Heart
  • Like 1

His agenda is to be remembered as the man who rose above petty Thai politics at great sacrifice to himself and get Thailand back onto the rails. That is his hidden agenda and it is purely egotistical. He wants to out- thaskin Thaskin himself. He wants school kids in a 100 years time to read the history books with awe at how he stepped in to save Thailand. I don't think he is the man to do it but he may be the last chance Thailand has before it descends into absolute anarchy .

Does anybody here seriously think that there is anybody else who can attempt the task ( Charlem,Sunthep Yingluck, Hun Sen, Khun T himself, or any other gangster politician you may name ) and look after all Thais equally because Thailand does need a saviour more than it ever has.

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

His agenda is to be remembered as the man who rose above petty Thai politics at great sacrifice to himself and get Thailand back onto the rails. That is his hidden agenda and it is purely egotistical. He wants to out- thaskin Thaskin himself. He wants school kids in a 100 years time to read the history books with awe at how he stepped in to save Thailand. I don't think he is the man to do it but he may be the last chance Thailand has before it descends into absolute anarchy .

Does anybody here seriously think that there is anybody else who can attempt the task ( Charlem,Sunthep Yingluck, Hun Sen, Khun T himself, or any other gangster politician you may name ) and look after all Thais equally because Thailand does need a saviour more than it ever has.

He got elected the first time because he was perceived to be "the only man who could attempt it." He failed miserably when given the opportunity. Insanity is repeating the same thing again expecting the results to be different.

• Like 1