That Guy again !

nopmypomplem

Never given money for sin sod and never will. Yeah we live in their country but our cultures have to meet half way IMO

You were just discussingt the 500,000 baht sin sod with the new girl and it's "no problem" for you. (You said: "Well I'm tipping the usual 500,000 thb but not my real concern. I would be alot happier to invest more funds into a person who appreciates it and if we are happier together)

Obviously you haven't yet paid for sin sod as you're still single.

You're an engineer at 27 years of age and have lived in Thailand since age 21, but your spelling and grammar is worse than that of a normal 12 year old? I'm not an engineer so I'm not sure of the requirements, but I would have thought that an engineering graduate would have mastered basic grammar and spelling.

You're asking us if you should leave a girl you despise?

I'm Australian too, but this thread is seriously embarrassing me.

I'm calling troll, or changing my nationality.biggrin.png

Your embarrassed ........

I am cringing w00t.gif

Never given money for sin sod and never will. Yeah we live in their country but our cultures have to meet half way IMO

You were just discussingt the 500,000 baht sin sod with the new girl and it's "no problem" for you. (You said: "Well I'm tipping the usual 500,000 thb but not my real concern. I would be alot happier to invest more funds into a person who appreciates it and if we are happier together)

You're an engineer at 27 years of age and have lived in Thailand since age 21, but your spelling and grammar is worse than that of a normal 12 year old? I'm not an engineer so I'm not sure of the requirements, but I would have thought that an engineering graduate would have mastered basic grammar and spelling.

I am cringing w00t.gif

Probably a troll, but engineers grammar and spelling is usually terrible.

Edit: Not that bad though. Burupha is in Bang Saen and Bang Pra(?) isn't it ? Not Sri Racha ?

Edited by arthurwait
  • Like 1

Stop overthinking it and listen to your heart. How do you feel about it? When your decisions are heart based instead of using logical thinking, you make the right choices.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I am cringing w00t.gif

Probably a troll, but engineers grammar and spelling is usually terrible.

Edit: Not that bad though. Burupha is in Bang Saen and Bang Pra(?) isn't it ? Not Sri Racha ?

Burupha is in Bang Saen

That was the first hint in the OP that he is a troll.

Lemme get this straight.

Should you leave a girl you despise, who refuses to be intimate with you as often as you'd like, whose mother is demanding 5 million sin sot, whom you find intellectually less compatible and inferior?

Hmm, tough choice.

T

• Like 1