That Guy again !

nopmypomplem

Righto lads not sure if I'll get advice or not but here goes so.....

My stats 27 years lived in Thailand for 6 been in and still am a relationship with a gal 25 years of age. The gal is in the middle of her masters from Burapha Sri racha anyways that beside the point I guess. I mean we are not married, no sin sot after having a falling out with Maa about her ridiculous amount for marriage which was 5 million baht lol yep that's still another story.

I've just finished a contract her and will be working abroad back home again on the next 8 weeks in definately although I still live in thailand for 10 days very month.

So here is the dilemma. I've known a gal that works/owns a pharmacy close to home. We have always been pretty good friends and I really have never connected with any Thais as I do her. I have felt closer to this one more than I do my girl whereas we are on a similar level intualctually not to say that my current gal is a dulse but sometimes similar interests make the day so to speak.

Okay so yes her a pharmacist I an engineer. My current never had a job trying to finish Uni but all I can see is no real upgrade of knowledge and seems to be stuck in shall I say it" an Udon Thani red shirt time warp. Sorry no offense guys that's just how I see things after the years have passed.

Back on topic, the pharmacist and I have become pretty close lately and although we haven't talked directly about it I think we are both ready to take the plunge.

Here is the kicker. She has a Thai bloke too as I have the a Thai gal.

Like we know lives will be in alot more harmony as she isn't happy nor am I if we are together. I'm finding it hard to leave the current GF and I just don't want to be that guy who steals a guys GF from him. We are both being selfish I know but I can't stop but think about there is only one life and I sure as he'll know I will not be with the current much longer and the chemistry with the new flame is just insane to say the least. oh and also the new flame after her travels albeit only to sing hong kong, macua etc is alot more grounded than the current which has don't UK Aus South east asia.

so my question is..... am I a selfish man if I pursue this or should I forget about the guilt as life is too short.

by the way me and the current pretty much don't get along at all and never have for 2 years now. Sex is twice per month so yeah its lacking the other 90% cheers guys appreciate feedback!

Well I'm tipping the usual 500,000 thb but not my real concern. I would be alot happier to invest more funds into a person who appreciates it and if we are happier together I guess if it were around the typical amount I'd srill be happier right? I mean I get along with this girl like a best friend, whereas the current is more of a thai Soap star I which I'm grown to despise.

So she can afford to go to macua (pea aubergine) where exactly is that, you mean the gambling capital of the world Macau in China?

She can afford to go there and yet family wants 5 mill sinsot while she has her own Pharm.

don__t_feed_the_troll___by_blag001-d5r7e

• Like 2

No sorry maybe a mix up of word Rythm.

The current gals mother which is middle class not by education I might add but 5 prior husbands might have played a part.

The Pharmacy Gal has travelled to the spoke parts of China and beyond. and yes with family as to her heritage. I hope this clears things up?

Well I'm tipping the usual 500,000 thb but not my real concern. I would be alot happier to invest more funds into a person who appreciates it and if we are happier together I guess if it were around the typical amount I'd srill be happier right? I mean I get along with this girl like a best friend, whereas the current is more of a thai Soap star I which I'm grown to despise.

Buying a girl for 500.000 thb sounds like a great bargain/investment. Will she be picking cotton on your field?

Sent from my HTC One using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

<Sex is twice per month so yeah its lacking the other 90% cheers guys appreciate feedback!>

I don't know if you should take up with the other woman, but definitely dump that sexless beast. I was in a similar relationship and still regret not getting out sooner, like the first time she said "no".

• Like 1

No I understand that Mencken as im sure we have all had kids serve us inside of such shops. We have been friends for.some time now and it's fairly easy I would say now to know. I know some.of her friends that are still studying, same Uni degree etc thanks anyways

Are you saying 500,000 for a sin sod is usual? If so 555555555555555555555555. I gave 50,000 just for show, and got it back after.

Anyone that actually "gives" money for a sin sod is a sucker ( IMO ).

probably varies depending on the farangs age dsifferce to the bride and the girls family social class

• Like 1

Bleeding hard word to spell if you've never mastered it. I had difficulty with the spelling of yacht when I was eight years old. Took me months to master it.

Rhythm took me even longer. Something in my small brain just couldn't cope with all those consonants.

Wooloo your hilarious. I guess some in this day and age use smart phones and move with the times rather than worry about minor spelling mistakes. oh Lord i was feeling sorry for myself earlier now I'm just sorry for the people that have to be in contact with you. wow ;/

• Like 1

Break with the current girl before your 8 week stint. Then when you come back give the new girl a go. Unless she is married, you are not stealing. :)

But break it off with current girl now. Just senseless hanging in there!

• Like 1

The current gals mother which is middle class not by education I might add but 5 prior husbands might have played a part.

The Pharmacy Gal has travelled to the spoke parts of China and beyond. and yes with family as to her heritage. I hope this clears things up?

5 prior husbands, classy lady, not short of cash obviously.

Go for it and be number 2 of the daughters multiple husbands.

I guess she well trained in the art of milking, go ahead and throw your life savings at her, wish you all the best.

• Like 1

Never given money for sin sod and never will. Yeah we live in their country but our cultures have to meet half way IMO

You were just discussingt the 500,000 baht sin sod with the new girl and it's "no problem" for you. (You said: "Well I'm tipping the usual 500,000 thb but not my real concern. I would be alot happier to invest more funds into a person who appreciates it and if we are happier together)

Obviously you haven't yet paid for sin sod as you're still single.

You're an engineer at 27 years of age and have lived in Thailand since age 21, but your spelling and grammar is worse than that of a normal 12 year old? I'm not an engineer so I'm not sure of the requirements, but I would have thought that an engineering graduate would have mastered basic grammar and spelling.

You're asking us if you should leave a girl you despise?

I'm Australian too, but this thread is seriously embarrassing me.

I'm calling troll, or changing my nationality.biggrin.png

A saving of 4,500,000 baht....proper bargain.

Worth marrying her just for bragging rights of the discount cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

that's a lot of money..I don't know what sin sod is..

living around Hawaiians.. violent..guys, I would stay friends until She breaks up with the guy.. patience, lad..

alohz

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

You can't buy class or catch it as an STD.

Half a million baht and sex twice a month. Where can I find such a deal!?

• Like 1

Oh right sorry yes the Pharmacy Gal knows of my GF as do I her BF. whenever we approach the subject of our spouses it just fades away and isn't spoken about the rest of the night.

this means she not interested in you as much as u think.